Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) (34210 Views)

How To Print Your Guarantor's Form For Nigerian Passport Online / How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by zirconrealty: 3:08pm On Mar 14
I did my capturing in December last year but I have been going to the immigration service office but they keep telling me it has not been brought to their office, that it's still at ikoyi.

It's 3 months now and still no positive response.

Please has anyone experienced this and how did you go about resolving it?

Thank you in anticipation
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Omonblue1(f): 8:38pm On Mar 22
Please what does this mean Is my passport ready for collection? They said issued and i am yet to collect it... I went there last week and then it was still in production

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by ekitimanalways(m): 2:31pm On Mar 23
Omonblue1:
Please what does this mean Is my passport ready for collection? They said issued and i am yet to collect it... I went there last week and then it was still in production
Your passport is ready for collection!

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Tosign360: 3:54pm On Apr 06
please ooo can anyone tell me if guarantor form is needed for capturing. i register online and my appointment day is 16th of this month. where can i get the guarantor form? and i need help
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Darien4: 4:10pm On Apr 06
It's not required

Tosign360:
please ooo can anyone tell me if guarantor form is needed for capturing. i register online and my appointment day is 16th of this month. where can i get the guarantor form? and i need help

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by talk2olu: 10:37am On Apr 08
My passport biometrics appointment date in Alimosho is on a public holiday. I tried to reschedule it online but i get a message that reschedule is not possible at my center. Anyone experienced this? Any advice on how to proceed pls?

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by missyojo(f): 3:52pm On Apr 08
Tosign360:

Guarantor's form is not needed again.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Moxiez(f): 4:51pm On Apr 08
Andychinedu:
Omo!

DIY no easy for Enugu ooo

It’s a different section here mehn…!

This guys will legit write SP (Self Paid) boldly on your file to different and stall your application…
They’ll derive others means of frustrating you until you are left with no other option but to ask them what you can do to facilitate the process…!

It’s is well with my country…

I’ll be capturing in a bit…

Really… I am about renewing in Enugu how long did the whole DIY process take To recieve booklet?
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by shysteve(m): 10:38am On Apr 10
My passport would expire in 2 months time and I am trying to renew it online, after battling with passport upload for some hours and finally done with that, below are the next huddle in front of me:

1. Birth Certificate issued by the National Population Commission or Declaration of age by Federal/State High Court or Customary Court of Appeal *

2. Local Government Certificate of Indigeneship *

Is passport renewal supposed to go through all these?

NB: I have renewed the passport twice and this is the 3rd time of renewal
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Moxiez(f): 8:55pm On Apr 18
shysteve:
My passport would expire in 2 months time and I am trying to renew it online, after battling with passport upload for some hours and finally done with that, below are the next huddle in front of me:

1. Birth Certificate issued by the National Population Commission or Declaration of age by Federal/State High Court or Customary Court of Appeal *

2. Local Government Certificate of Indigeneship *

Is passport renewal supposed to go through all these?

NB: I have renewed the passport twice and this is the 3rd time of renewal

They are confused o… Na so they even demand make I bring original copies for sighting even after uploading soft copies wondering how educated people insist on baseless protocols… if they never tear all these documents finish they no go rest
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Panaceam: 12:34am On Apr 21
Pls I went to immigration office yesterday and the officer wrote D.U on my slip, any idea what this means
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Divinebpatricks: 2:57am On Apr 23
Goodday everyone. Is it possible to use affidavit of local government of origin in place of Local Government Certificate of Indigeneship?

If no, is there an office in rivers state where I can get my local government certificate? I'm from Edo state
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Reechy19: 7:18pm On Apr 25
Please my passport application went from passport pending to ready for enrollment. What is the solution
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by ekitimanalways(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27
Reechy19:
Please my passport application went from passport pending to ready for enrollment. What is the solution
Technical glitch. NIS should resolve it soon.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by ekitimanalways(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27
Panaceam:
Pls I went to immigration office yesterday and the officer wrote D.U on my slip, any idea what this means
Data Upload.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by DonJSHY(m): 1:42pm On May 01
Please what does it mean that my approval status is on Waiting for approval
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by vinoj0225(f): 1:35pm
Good afternoon, please while trying to do the passport myself, I noticed that age declaration is needed.
1. Do I need affidavit for age declaration?
2. Is age declaration and affidavit the same?
3. If age declaration and affidavit are different, where am I supposed to do the age declaration?
Thank you in anticipation as you answer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Two Cars Collide At Airport Road, Oshodi Lagos (Photos) / Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria / Accident In Edo Involving Dangote Motor & Other Cars (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.