Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) (33927 Views)

How To Print Your Guarantor's Form For Nigerian Passport Online / How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by marijane59(f): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes, the guarantor's NIN is compulsory.
Yes, you can use a guarantor who resides abroad provided that he or she has a valid Nigerian passport.

Alright ...thank you boss
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Ibrahim8358: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2023
Good morning my people
I went to passport office at Alimosho today and my appointment date is today and I was giving 10:15 but when I got there...we were told that,if you know that you did your registration online come outside,I was happy that online is the best but we were told that they will first verify our documents first that the government gave them instructions to only capture 8 people that registered online a day...so we were told to drop our documents and come back on the 23rd of this month.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by marijane59(f): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ibrahim8358:
Good morning my people
I went to passport office at Alimosho today and my appointment date is today and I was giving 10:15 but when I got there...we were told that,if you know that you did your registration online come outside,I was happy that online is the best but we were told that they will first verify our documents first that the government gave them instructions to only capture 8 people that registered online a day...so we were told to drop our documents and come back on the 23rd of this month.

I was at Alimosho passport office today too... they told me same thing and gave me 27th of december to come back for capturing.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Ibrahim8358: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
They told me to come back for Capturing on 23rd of this month,I pray πŸ™ to Capture that day inshallah
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Ibrahim8358: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
My fear is if they work on Saturday because 23rd is Saturday
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Ibrahim8358: 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
Please...is Alimosho passport office going to work on Saturday because someone that's working at Ikoyi own,she said they only work Monday to Friday...but they told me to come back on the 23rd of this month.... which is Saturday.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Ibrahim8358: 12:12am On Dec 12, 2023
Please....is Alimosho passport office open on Saturday?
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by soullove1881(m): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2023
Ibrahim8358:
Good morning my people

Please how much is 32 pages now?
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by marijane59(f): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ibrahim8358:
Please....is Alimosho passport office open on Saturday?

No they don't. I will advise you go on the 22nd.

Go there as early as possible, i am sure they will attend to you.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by marijane59(f): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
soullove1881:

Please how much is 32 pages now?

N25,000 + N1,000 charges = N26,000

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Ibrahim8358: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
marijane59:

No they don't. I will advise you go on the 22nd.

Go there as early as possible, i am sure they will attend to you.
Thank you very much.... I am going there tomorrow inshallah
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by marijane59(f): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ibrahim8358:

Thank you very much.... I am going there tomorrow inshallah

You are welcome... How did it go?
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Ibrahim8358: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
marijane59:

You are welcome... How did it go?
Thank you very much for your advice....I got it done yesterday but it was very stressful....The immigration office officer, who's Mr Akin....he had been looking for my file since 7am till 12pm....he could not figured out were he kept my file....I was so sad and bored yesterday but he later found it somewhere but for GOD so good...I collected number 42 and the moment I collected my file from him,they just called number 39,40,41,42 to 43....so I went to sit on the line till I was called in and got captured at 3:45 and I got home 6:00 but Alihamdulilahi..my collection date is March 15 2024....but let me tell you...March 15th was given to everyone yesterday for our collection date.
Once again I give thanks πŸ™πŸ‘ to the person that advised me to go yesterday instead of today because they said they are not going to open today and tomorrow
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by marijane59(f): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ibrahim8358:

Thank you very much for your advice....I got it done yesterday but it was very stressful....The immigration office officer, who's Mr Akin....he had been looking for my file since 7am till 12pm....he could not figured out were he kept my file....I was so sad and bored yesterday but he later found it somewhere but for GOD so good...I collected number 42 and the moment I collected my file from him,they just called number 39,40,41,42 to 43....so I went to sit on the line till I was called in and got captured at 3:45 and I got home 6:00 but Alihamdulilahi..my collection date is March 15 2024....but let me tell you...March 15th was given to everyone yesterday for our collection date.
Once again I give thanks πŸ™πŸ‘ to the person that advised me to go yesterday instead of today because they said they are not going to open today and tomorrow

Not bad.,. Since it's DIY, that was why your collection date is in March..
you are welcome... i go for my capturing on 27th.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Todil(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2023
Please how did you fill your guarantors form and what document relating to the guarantor did you attach to it.
marijane59:

N25,000 + N1,000 charges = N26,000
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by marijane59(f): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Todil:
Please how did you fill your guarantors form and what document relating to the guarantor did you attach to it.

i didn't attach any document, i just filled out the form and took it to court.

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by marijane59(f): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
marijane59:

Not bad.,. Since it's DIY, that was why your collection date is in March..
you are welcome... i go for my capturing on 27th.

i have done my capturing, and the collection date is march 20th
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Sologzy(m): 11:49am On Jan 05
in a case where the guarantors passport has expired, can i still use it?
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by ekitimanalways(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06
Sologzy:
in a case where the guarantors passport has expired, can i still use it?
No, you cannot use it. Only a valid Nigerian passport by a guarantor is accepted.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by iyasegun: 5:30am On Jan 07
Everyone please advice me. I did capturing on December 2022.

Tracked online till around August when it was ready for collection.

I visited their office in Ikoyi Lagos where I captured but they cannot find my passport. This was last year December, 2023. I visited servicom and gave them my enrollment number but they said no record found. They said after I did my capturing the information was not submitted by the officers.

They are not even telling me what to do next. Can I reapply for the passport? The officer I am using keep telling me to exercise patience that he is looking for it.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by marijane59(f): 12:19am On Jan 09
iyasegun:

I visited their office in Ikoyi Lagos where I captured but they cannot find my passport. This was last year December, 2023. I visited servicom and gave them my enrollment number but they said no record found. They said after I did my capturing the information was not submitted by the officers.

They are not even telling me what to do next. Can I reapply for the passport? The officer I am using keep telling me to exercise patience that he is looking for it.

Place a call or send a mail to any of their contacts.

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by BicoAuto: 8:21pm On Jan 13
My wife and my 9 months kid registered online since December. They were able to capture yesterday been Friday at Alausa on their second visit. There collection date is 4th of April… This is really far.

My wife friend registered online and after she was captured at Uyo, got her passport within 2 weeks. Because Uyo is really far I told my wife to chose Alausa lagos that we could be lucky.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by yemstrad(f): 8:36am On Jan 16
Pls, is the guarantor Form still necessary for the new passport application process? I registered online this January, but don't know how to get guarantor Form to fill. Kindly advice and my biometric is scheduled for Thursday this week.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by stacyadams: 8:54am On Jan 16
iyasegun:

Find another officer , promise am money wey dey attractive... cos doing another passport na another long wait
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by horbaloluwah(m): 11:59pm On Jan 21
yemstrad:
Pls, is the guarantor Form still necessary for the new passport application process? I registered online this January, but don't know how to get guarantor Form to fill. Kindly advise and my biometric is scheduled for Thursday this week.
How did it go? And did you print a guarantors form for the new application, I would like to know because I’m in the same situation.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by hayordelevic(m): 10:13am On Jan 22
marijane59:

i didn't attach any document, i just filled out the form and took it to court.

Please how did you get the guarantor form?
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by duruallwell25(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24
hayordelevic:

Please how did you get the guarantor form?

Have you been able to download the guarantor's form? I am facing the same issue, there is nowhere to download the form. let me know if you have found a way around it
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by ConnectNation: 3:18am On Jan 25
Please If I want to renew my passport can I change my birth date because i want to reduce my age
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by ConnectNation: 4:13am On Jan 25
My passport got expired last year May, how can I get it renewed because I'm in Ghana as at now
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Kul3ger(m): 8:40am On Jan 25
duruallwell25:

Have you been able to download the guarantor's form? I am facing the same issue, there is nowhere to download the form. let me know if you have found a way around it

I’m having same issue here.

They requested for reference number and application number, but nothing shows up thereafter.

Anyone experienced this? Any way out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) / 24 Things I Learnt While In Nigeria / Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Ebute-Metta Railway In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.