Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax (18696 Views)

Man Utd Sign Van De Beek From Ajax On A 5-Year Deal / Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week / Barcelona Signs Frenkie De Jong From Ajax For £75m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Starzo: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2022
silvercute:

How many goals has grealish scored since being bought from Aston Villa. He’s warming the City bench with 100m price tag. Abeg make we hear word
Grealish was a stupid waste of money, same as Maguire.

Doesn't matter which angle you look at it from, Antony same as grealish and Maguire are terrible overpriced average players

1 Like

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by DownChelsea(f): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2022
Starzo:

Grealish was a stupid waste of money, same as Maguire.

Doesn't matter which angle you look at it from, Antony same as grealish and Maguire are terrible overpriced average players

Cry more
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Starzo: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2022
DownChelsea:

Have you asked yourself why you can't borrow 1 million naira, yet Dangote can borrow 10 billion dollars?

The owners of man u are borrowing money in the name of man u and using the money to flex in America while the stadium is rooting and the team is terribly underperforming.

U dey here dey give me mumu dangote speech
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Starzo: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2022
DownChelsea:

Cry more
Cry...that is a special attribute reserved for man mumu fans this season and the next ten to come
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2022
Nice one.

Esswaticious kindly me mention me in a dead/closed thread.

Can't find your message
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by DownChelsea(f): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2022
Starzo:

Cry...that is a special attribute reserved for man mumu fans this season and the next ten to come

Cry more

1 Like

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by DownChelsea(f): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2022
Starzo:

The owners of man u are borrowing money in the name of man u and using the money to flex in America while the stadium is rooting and the team is terribly underperforming.

U dey here dey give me mumu dangote speech

Cry more

1 Like

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Alpharey: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2022
Am sure before the end of the transfer deadline, there will be some exit from Manchester United courtesy of this signing.
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by sprints1: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2022
frankson1:

The City game was just a one-off, the reason I clearly stated that he is inconsistent. Did you see the last game.. someone who sometimes runs like a headless chicken undecided

Look, he and Zaha are in the same category 'no dey argue abeg'.
It was just one off imagine what this guy is saying. In the last game he did well tbh they choked him and still scored a wondrous goal, comparing him with zaha. Zaha has been fantastic since viera came in and has scored 3 goals in 4 games and they missed him against city. Don't be a racist. Admit they are good. I will pick both players ahead of the junks united are parading. Ferguson wasn't a fool when he brought him to united he would have excelled under sir alex it's a pity where he is now.
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2022
DownChelsea:

United isn't complaining.

Or, are they?

Did u fail school? isn't it the reason y they re a failing club! Pay so much for players that re not up to standard and mostly from Ten hags fmr club, he's bringing his players from Ajax cos Man U is now a dumping ground for his old players, Man U needs change of ownership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by ConsciousMan01: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Mistakes had been made from the past, should we continue making the same mistake? That money is outrageously huge. How much did we buy Malacia, I thought it was around 16 or 19$ but look at how the guy is playing wonderfully well. It's not about the voluminous amount that make up a good player oo
How much did they buy daniel james?? how much did they buy telles?? How much did they get baily?? alexis sanchez?? Mhikitaryan??because other players bought with huge amount of money flopped doesn't mean every other players will flop too!!

1 Like

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by sayso: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2022
There was a video of CBF players where Neymar told Casimiro to relax and take their MAN U Cheque. This Brazilians know where to suck up cash.

1 Like

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by internationalman(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2022
sprints1:
maximam is not consistent, joke of the century nobody is better than in the world than maximin in the world in a 1v1 situation. Ask guardiola what he did to city and look at how he has developed this season just like prime Dmitri payet

That Maximin of a guy is better than 80% players that play same position as him in the so called big clubs.. I've watched him and I just wish Chelsea had bought it but instead they keep looking for overpriced players from different league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by sameks08(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2022
100 milla Ajax don cash out

1 Like

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by lomprico(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
But the glazers are spending now

Wetin go be Manutd excuse if them dea lose

They are not spending wisely

Players wages are ridiculously huge and they are underperforming.

1 Like

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by phemmyfour: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2022
BlackAIIDay:

Ibrahimovic
Van Persi
Suarez
Van Der Sat
Omo I can go on and on.... this shiit doesn't sell anymore. Say another shiit
That was when Ajax was Ajax not today's ajax
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Geovanni412(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2022
silvercute:

You guys should cut it please. Grealish at 100 million is warming the bench at City. Or is it cos this fella isn’t English?

Grealish wasn't worth the price tag as well. I'm just hoping he improves this second season for my team. All these players no better pass Vlahovic.
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by DownChelsea(f): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2022
Heathrow44:

Did u fail school? isn't it the reason y they re a failing club! Pay so much for players that re not up to standard and mostly from Ten hags fmr club, he's bringing his players from Ajax cos Man U is now a dumping ground for his old players, Man U needs change of ownership

Cry more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Officialighalo5(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2022
phr0nesis:
Every club is just using United's desperation to cash out. Imagine all the 50+ million players they signed, non has really delivered.

You are just saying all this things based on sentiment
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by IMPARTIAL: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by FLYFIRE(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2022
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR LITTLE GOAT
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Ray07(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2022
Kyase:

We are winning the league either this season or next
naso boss. cheesy
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by omoyeni37: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2022
I pray he will be able to justify his price tag

1 Like

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by phr0nesis(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2022
Officialighalo5:

You are just saying all this things based on sentiment
How sir
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Ray07(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2022
frankson1:

Maximin or whatever his name is, is not consistent and he plays like a secondary school boy most of the times.
No mind wailers. Maximin no fit enter France senior team. Maximin na Traore v2. Players way the fall like bag of fufu anyhow. grin

Na Brazil senior squad hard pass due to competition. Antony still made it to the senior squad.

2 Likes

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Indispensable85(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2022
Antony is a great buy.
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by greypencils: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2022
THURAFTERNOON:
Yo Welcome to Old Trafford fam.
Click Like if the news made you a bit happy as a United fan
Man U fans are happy. They just want things to turn around for better. Last season was supposed to be the year for us with the type of firepower we had. Alas, we had 100 percent attack, 0 defence. We hope Casemiro, Martinez, Eriksen, Malacia and Antony can make a difference.

1 Like

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by DownChelsea(f): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2022
FLYFIRE:
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR LITTLE GOAT

He won't cry like you tho
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Eaztzide: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2022
phr0nesis:
Every club is just using United's desperation to cash out. Imagine all the 50+ million players they signed, non has really delivered.
Maybe from previous seasons, but these current ones (Martinez and the rest), I don't think so. All have been delivering steadly.
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by olisaEze(m): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2022
Shascky33:
First to comment.
Man utd will win the Epl this season While Atiku returns elected next year.
GGMU
ATIKU2023

As a proud & dedicated Man United fan of many eons, I am only here to state that u have just wasted ur FTC on two future impossible statements!grin
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by phr0nesis(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Eaztzide:

Maybe from previous seasons, but these current ones (Martinez and the rest), I don't think so. All have been delivering steadly.
Martinez and Malacia are playing well but it's too early to conclude. If they remain consistent till mid-season, then we can say they have delivered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans May Not Be Returning To Football Matches Anytime Soon- FA Chairman / Nigeria Miss Out On 2021 U20 Africa Cup Of Nations Place / The Highlights Of Nigeria Vs Czech Republic (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.