Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax (18700 Views)

Man Utd Sign Van De Beek From Ajax On A 5-Year Deal / Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week / Barcelona Signs Frenkie De Jong From Ajax For £75m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Shyboyk(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2022
obembet:

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1563958811777552385?t=iOWvf732U0B35A4CwpCSaA&s=19

As a Chelsea fan this is what I have to say

The transfer market is not as it used to be things have changed most players being bought now are not up to their prices but I can’t sell a player to you at a low price and at the end I won’t be able to afford to buy a replacement

So let’s just let the Antony be if he flops then we can start criticizing him and for those mentioning Dutch league let’s not forget that jack grealish was bought from premier league and still flopped in the same premier league if u go perform u go perform no be about league no be the league dae play na the player dae play

2 Likes

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by ViceGovernor: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2022
ceeceeco:
€95m, not £100m, get your facts right bingo.
Hey Dumbo just take a look at the idiot your team bought for 95 million euros and you're here foaming in the mouth undecided
Instead of you stupid fans to protest the waste of funds in old trashford you're here defending your team's stupidity.
For your info in the last 10 yrs in England Utd have spent the most money on players with the least amount of trophies to show no be juju be that? Keep encouraging your team to buy more failures cheesy
Not surprised tho since Utd is a team with more money than sense.
I see no reason a sane person would support such a team....I'm sure your reasoning faculty is inversely proportional to Man-u spending wink

1 Share

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Kaymicheal852: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Ray07:
when united spend huge, it becomes a problem. Leave us, na our club Money. grin

Go and complain about Jack Grealish and lukaku. cheesy

I’m a Manchester United fan and I can tell you that the price is ridiculous,Manchester United always pays more than double a player money but Anthony is only 22 so 70 million would have been a very good price ,and that of maguire ,we all know he is an Englishman Sancho and bissaka are young and can still repay United for thier price
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Ray07(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

I’m a Manchester United fan and I can tell you that the price is ridiculous,Manchester United always pays more than double a player money but Anthony is only 22 so 70 million would have been a very good price ,and that of maguire ,we all know he is an Englishman Sancho and bissaka are young and can still repay United for thier price
calm down bros. We all know the price is high but United when in at the wrong. Ajax didn't want to sell either.

Sell on clause was also included in his contract when they signed him from Sao Paulo.

The team attack line is balance for now.

1 Like

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by ViceGovernor: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2022
ceeceeco:
He will not flop, he'll perform excellently well, or maybe you think he's one of those English over hyped flops! Antony's a skillful Brazilian that has a great future & he's only 22. He's the new Cristiano Ronaldo of Man Utd, hate it or love it, or better still; deal with it. Remember, Ronaldo played in the Portuguese league before coming to the English Premier League to prove himself, and I bet you that the CR7 of today at Sporting CP will cost not less than £80m. You haters always looking for unnecessary excuses, as if your opinion actually matter. I know all of you (haters) have been against Manchester United's progress, but never forget that everything have time, it's just a matter of time. We are watching! Also remember that fools find it difficult to mind their business, dey like to do "ITK" But end up fooling themselves.
See club you dey support cheesy
Forget all the banter have you seen the way sterling is performing recently...we bought him for less than 60m and he's a tested and trusted player in the premier League.
But you see Manchester United no dey learn lesson.... that Anthony is totally overpriced

Guy come to Chelsea cool

1 Share

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by ceeceeco: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
ViceGovernor:

See club you dey support cheesy
Forget all the banter have you seen the way sterling is performing recently...we bought him for less than 60m and he's a tested and trusted player in the premier League.
But you see Manchester United no dey learn lesson.... that Anthony is totally overpriced

Guy come to Chelsea cool
Guy you no well o. Of all clubs na Chelsea you want me to support? You're sick. Iam a proud & a die hard supporter of Manchester United since 1998, and nothing will change that, absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by ceeceeco: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
ViceGovernor:

Hey Dumbo just take a look at the idiot your team bought for 95 million euros and you're here foaming in the mouth undecided
Instead of you stupid fans to protest the waste of funds in old trashford you're here defending your team's stupidity.
For your info in the last 10 yrs in England Utd have spent the most money on players with the least amount of trophies to show no be juju be that? Keep encouraging your team to buy more failures cheesy
Not surprised tho since Utd is a team with more money than sense.
I see no reason a sane person would support such a team....I'm sure your reasoning faculty is inversely proportional to Man-u spending wink
You're just a sadist, and a foolish one at that. How much did your useless Chelshit of a club buy Romelu Lukaku from Inter? They bought Lukaku for €115m(£97.5m). So how was his performance? He was a total flop, or can't you attest to that? You Chelshit fans can be very stupid when arguing, you don't even think. Like I said, na jealousy dey worry you, nothing else. If it was Chelsea that bought this Antony of a guy for that same amount you Chelshit fans would've been so happy & okay with it, you won't see anything wrong with it. Well, I know say na bad belle & hypocrisy dey worry you, I understand how you feel. Perhaps Chelsea is trying so hard to achieve the kind of success Manchester United have achieved over the years, and they still have a very looooong way to go to be like the Red devils. Mr man, Manchester United & Chelshit no be mate, forget say na condition make crayfish bend. But like I said previously, we are watching! Keep ranting & hating while we keep going about our normal business! Call me a fool if you were supporting Chelsea before 2004/2005. We no be mate for football. Well, I no blame una, I blame Abramovich wey give una mouth for England. I doubt you were supporting Chelsea when the likes of Mario Melchiot, Mateja Kezman, Adrian Mutu, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Jesper Gronkjaer etc was at Chelsea. I doubt...So just keep your wailing mouth shut & mind your business! Ode.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Highlights Of Nigeria Vs Czech Republic (Video) / Nneka Ogwumike: WNBAs Most Valuable Player 2016 / Ballon D'or: Kylian Mbappe Wins Best Under-21 Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.