Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax (18695 Views)

Man Utd Sign Van De Beek From Ajax On A 5-Year Deal / Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week / Barcelona Signs Frenkie De Jong From Ajax For £75m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by yemi1504: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
obembet:

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1563958811777552385?t=iOWvf732U0B35A4CwpCSaA&s=19

Great news! Now to Cody Gakpo, one of Depay or Aubameyang, Savic and one of Dumfries or Meunier and it is a successful transfer window despite the slowness at the start! Thanks to Brighton, Brentford and Rabiot's mother, they did really great!
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Angelfrost(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ray07:
Before you come here with the €100mil troll remember;
✅ Unders. the currency rate
✅ he is 22yrs
✅ it’s £84 million
✅we’ve lacked that profile for years
✅ city bought 25yr old JG for £100 million
✅ Chelsea bought 28 year old RL for £97.5 million
✅ 23yr Darwin same price sad

We are pleased with the signing.
fergie001 Angelfrost kyase lamasta dfrost, come help us celebrate abeg grin

Well, I will like to troll but Liverpool paid almost the same for a head-butting tattooed player... Chelsea paid more for an aimless running sweating fat man, and are about to pay almost the same for an average defender.

So, I will just say Congrats to United!

He is overpriced but young! I have also watched him severally at Ajax! His pace, crossing, and goal sense are excellent! Matter fact, he is far better than what United has in the attacking department!

Still... Let me watch him against Arsenal first! cool
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by yemi1504: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
phemmyfour:
Another flop

Most ajax players find it difficult to adapt to the requirements of big leagues

Lisandro Martinez and Frenkie De Jong say hello wink
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by yemi1504: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ray07:
lukaku to Chelsea, Grealish to city, Nunez to liverpool is not out of this world abi.

This guy go deliver. cheesy

Abi

1 Like

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Angelfrost(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kyase:

We are winning the league either this season or next

Sigh... Nope! You are not winning the league this season, not even next 2 seasons!

However, you guys will finish 5th or 6th, then 3rd or 4th next season!

Not hating sir, just helping you face reality! cool
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by ViceGovernor: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
ceeceeco:
Just shut up & mind your business & face your own club. And if I may ask, if he's a flop, how does it affect/concern you? My friend face your front! Amibo.
The truth is always painful cool cheesy grin
Mumu club mumu fans with more money than sense undecided
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by ViceGovernor: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Starzo:

100 million for a guy that scored less than 10 goals playing for Ajax in the ditch league and man u fans think it's a good deal

Bw the fans and the management I nor know which one mumu pass
Na the fans mumu pass cheesy
Like that ceeceeco arguing with me.
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Angelfrost(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
phr0nesis:

With United's excess wealth, they still can't pay up their debts.

Do you know how much America is currently indebted??!

What about Dangote??!

Shall we talk about Madrid??!

If United wants, they can clear their debts via income within 3 seasons!

Business doesn't work the way you think!

I do agree they need to start cutting costs fast by raising and selling top stars... They should start promoting stars from their academy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by ufotunang: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Solofresh2:
Won't stop Man United from relegating this season
..top 4 for man utd...the player is talented and will give assits and also score goals for man utd
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Kyase(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

Sigh... Nope! You are not winning the league this season, not even next 2 seasons!

However, you guys will finish 5th or 6th, then 3rd or 4th next season!

Not hating sir, just helping you face reality! cool

The least we’ll achieve this season is third
And it will be disappointing
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Eaztzide: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ray07:
✅ he is 22yrs
✅ it’s £84 million

Abi oo.
Also, the major reason Ajax was holding out till that price was because of a sell-on clause Sao Paolo included when Ajax bought him first. 20% on any deal and Ajax wanted to make the most out of any sale. Forget all those gragra they were doing. It's just business. The price has nothing to do with his value

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Eaztzide: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
phr0nesis:

Martinez and Malacia are playing well but it's too early to conclude. If they remain consistent till mid-season, then we can say they have delivered

They will be consistent especially Martinez. Save this post for the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by createnn: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wise decision! Go for the best!
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Ray07(m): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, I will like to troll but Liverpool paid almost the same for a head-butting tattooed player... Chelsea paid more for an aimless running sweating fat man, and are about to pay almost the same for an average defender.

So, I will just say Congrats to United!

He is overpriced but young! I have also watched him severally at Ajax! His pace, crossing, and goal sense are excellent! Matter fact, he is far better than what United has in the attacking department!

Still... Let me watch him against Arsenal first! cool
United also has been in need of a RW for long. Sancho that we signed decided to play on left wing.

Though he would need time to adapt. grin
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by ceeceeco: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
ViceGovernor:

The truth is always painful cool cheesy grin
Mumu club mumu fans with more money than sense undecided
Our problem, not yours. Minding your business is not a difficult thing. I dislike people who show unnecessary hatred & jealousy trying to prove a point. So keep your point/fact to yourself.
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by ceeceeco: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
ViceGovernor:

Na the fans mumu pass cheesy
Like that ceeceeco arguing with me.
He will not flop, he'll perform excellently well, or maybe you think he's one of those English over hyped flops! Antony's a skillful Brazilian that has a great future & he's only 22. He's the new Cristiano Ronaldo of Man Utd, hate it or love it, or better still; deal with it. Remember, Ronaldo played in the Portuguese league before coming to the English Premier League to prove himself, and I bet you that the CR7 of today at Sporting CP will cost not less than £80m. You haters always looking for unnecessary excuses, as if your opinion actually matter. I know all of you (haters) have been against Manchester United's progress, but never forget that everything have time, it's just a matter of time. We are watching! Also remember that fools find it difficult to mind their business, dey like to do "ITK" But end up fooling themselves.
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Lamasta(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ray07:
✅ he is 22yrs
✅ it’s £84 million

Remember Grealish has won the league already so let's see if Anthony will win it for United too...

Let the cruising continue GGMU grin
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Lamasta(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kyase:

We are winning the league either this season or next

Are you whining me boss grin
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by ViceGovernor: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
ceeceeco:
Our problem, not yours. Minding your business is not a difficult thing. I dislike people who show unnecessary hatred & jealousy trying to prove a point. So keep your point/fact to yourself.
Trust me the feeling is mutual I also dislike people like you.
You think you can cower me to keeping my points to myself NO sir this is a public forum everyone is entitled to an opinion.
I would have fun watching your flop disgrace himself this season cheesy
Ordinary Anthony £100m undecided na so una carry big money go buy Magwire that one come wear man u jersey dey play for opposition....Una mumu too much for Man u shocked.

It's not too late to become a Chelsea fan tho cool
We would like to welcome you to the blue fold smiley
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by ceeceeco: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
ViceGovernor:

Trust me the feeling is mutual I also dislike people like you.
You think you can cower me to keeping my points to myself NO sir this is a public forum everyone is entitled to an opinion.
I would have fun watching your flop disgrace himself this season cheesy
Ordinary Anthony £100m undecided na so una carry big money go buy Magwire that one come wear man u jersey dey play for opposition....Una mumu too much for Man u shocked.

It's not too late to become a Chelsea fan tho cool
We would like to welcome you to the blue fold smiley
€95m, not £100m, get your facts right bingo. Well, Iam not surprised at you being a Chelsea fan though, because, I know you guys are very dumb & arrogant set of people, always arguing blindly & full of envy & jealousy. Chelsea is my worst club on this planet Earth. I feel more happy when Chelsea loses a match than when Man Utd wins. That club (Chelsea) disgusts me. I love & respect Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal, Tottenham, and the rest of other F.C much more than Chelsea. Chelsea fans makes the club look so disgusting to me. I can never support such a lousy & noisy football club.
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Kyase(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lamasta:

Are you whining me boss grin
You heard it here first boss
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Lamasta(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kyase:

You heard it here first boss

Its good to dream again after so many years
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Kyase(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lamasta:

Its good to dream again after so many years
This aren’t a dream boss
We are doing it
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Lamasta(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kyase:
This aren’t a dream boss
We are doing it

Dream on Anthony has arrive grin
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Kyase(m): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lamasta:

Dream on Anthony has arrive grin

It’s not about Antony
But the coach
Benching Maguire is a sign of good thing to come
Not signing a single English player is also a good sign
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
No go find food chop, dey talk rubbish.

Heathrow44:
Y is it that Man U don't price players like their other teams, just see the huge money they re about to waste on a useless player, if I'm d manager of Man U I would av sold more than half of man u players and buy good quality players to support CR7,

Kevin De bruyne
Bernardo silva
Thomas muller
Gotze

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Ray07(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lamasta:

Remember Grealish has won the league already so let's see if Anthony will win it for United too...

Let the cruising continue GGMU grin
league way e win for bench. grin
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Lamasta(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kyase:

It’s not about Antony
But the coach
Benching Maguire is a sign of good thing to come
Not signing a single English player is also a good sign

Time will tell
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by Lamasta(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ray07:
league way e win for bench. grin

E sha don win league grin

1 Like

Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by oyatainer(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
Starzo:

Glazers have always been spending

The spending since guardiola came is almost the same as city

Man u is just a cursed club

For now, United spending is more than City since 2016 with little or nothing to show for it.
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by frankson1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
sprints1:
It was just one off imagine what this guy is saying. In the last game he did well tbh they choked him and still scored a wondrous goal, comparing him with zaha. Zaha has been fantastic since viera came in and has scored 3 goals in 4 games and they missed him against city. Don't be a racist. Admit they are good. I will pick both players ahead of the junks united are parading. Ferguson wasn't a fool when he brought him to united he would have excelled under sir alex it's a pity where he is now.

I never mentioned that Maximin isn't good.
HE STILL PLAYS LIKE A SCHOOL BOY!!!

I don't know if it's not time for him to represent his country even with all his "wondrous goals".

United "junk players" would be playing in Qatar.
Re: Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax by frankson1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
sprints1:
maximam is not consistent, joke of the century nobody is better than in the world than maximin in the world in a 1v1 situation. Ask guardiola what he did to city and look at how he has developed this season just like prime Dmitri payet

Pep isn't the right person to ask. I should ask Didier Deschamps how good he is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans May Not Be Returning To Football Matches Anytime Soon- FA Chairman / Nigeria Miss Out On 2021 U20 Africa Cup Of Nations Place / The Highlights Of Nigeria Vs Czech Republic (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.