Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

"I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) (38871 Views)

A Nairalander's 11 Years Wedding Anniversary Thank You Soup For Her Hubby (pix) / It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix / What Food Is Forbidden In Your Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Gbeng30(m): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
Nigerian men have no spec when it involves an oyingbo woman. Hypocrites

Money no dey get spec bro
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by EmmyDJourno: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:

I sincerely apologize on behalf of them grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Gbeng30(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
When money is involved people do strange and crazy things....
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Counterfeit: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Every tomato has its buyer
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by ShaqFu: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
and women like you have no taste, talkless of spec, when it comes to a man with money.

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by usagee36: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Travel out and you will know. Even the old ones are hard to meet. They are very independent. About 70% of them do same sex and have toys.
Rozross:
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by NEUDUDE: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:

Na better specs be that oh. If you know you know grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by nesphil(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Not all Nigerian men,
same with some Nigerian women
grin grin grin
Rozross:

1 Like

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by chigoizie7(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:

All the fat women in naija, who de marry them? No be naija men?

1 Like

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by ratzeu: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by azikiweironsi(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ikennaford:
You have to do ultimate search before finding this woman pussy, that's ridiculous

grin grin grin Kai people get bad mouth. I can't stop laughing. The ultimate search got me reeling for floor. grin grin grin Gulder Ultimate Search grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Bokobop: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dammmm!! What kinda uglee creature is that? I have being married to twice to wid 2 different white women and still date white women but none of them looked like that creaature. undecided
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by henryadex(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
How many months pregnant is she. Just asking

3 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by CaptainAyub: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
You get green card?

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by ImperialYoruba: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:

Because they are brainwashed that white, in whatever form and shape, is a path to Jesus, and that blackwoman, even in her finest, is evil and dark.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Firstcitizen: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
See d porky this one go carry. Naija boys too dey fall pesin hand

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Firstcitizen: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
ShaqFu:
and women like you have no taste, talkless of spec, when it comes to a man with money.

grin
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by faceland: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:

If I bang this one, I would need to take 3 hours bath to wash the disgust off.

5 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Brian47(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Why do most Nigerian men abroad like big women?
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Daslenan: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
I know say money go dey involve be dat.
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by faceland: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Firstcitizen:
See d porky this one go carry. Naija boys too dey fall pesin hand

It's like that boy that wants to take over from kanu over the IPOB leadership. His wife is old enough to be his mother and there is no way he would even look at her if she was black.

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by theTranslator: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
White worshippers deserve death

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by uthlaw: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
because any kind of oyinbo woman is better than Nigeria ladies!
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by womanofsteel: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Another PRICKtocurrency investor.

6 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Elyonwings: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dis oyibo woman buttocks dey under her breast �
ecolime:

Lol

The woman belle be like buttocks grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by GloriousGbola: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bvlgari:
"I love your culture but..." - British lady to her Nigerian husband after tasting egusi soup cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fI2GoMv0Ek

Pocohantas right now cheesy

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Juanmike(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ikennaford:
You have to do ultimate search before finding this woman pussy, that's ridiculous
Guy o
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Mamijoh(f): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ikennaford:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Khaysee: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Funny one
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by josephevergreen(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Any thing for the money o no time..

How will my body move ooo�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf / Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) / I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.