Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

"I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) (38869 Views)

A Nairalander's 11 Years Wedding Anniversary Thank You Soup For Her Hubby (pix) / It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix / What Food Is Forbidden In Your Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Konjiboii: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Why she look like the Michelin man?
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Kingpele(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=meobizy post=116165333]Is that a human being?[ Hahaha bia you are very wicked human being Hahaha Hahaha
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by mrblessed(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

I sincerely apologize on behalf of them grin
Bro, stop hunting for cheap and useless likes. Any Nigerian man that ends up with a woman like the one we see in this post, does so for financial and security guarantees. So, keep your apology for those that need it, and I'm sure you know who thaey are.
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Obiebanks007(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Leave the spec for us ma’am, that should be our ishh not yours.
Still preferable than Nigerian girls with nothing to offer than puzzy grin

Bro,If you no make sense pass all the things way buhari don talk, make I know why
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Idaytesj29(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
Nigerian men have no spec when it involves an oyingbo woman. Hypocrites

Why you all body shaming my wifey, pls stop before I get angry
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Not true. Majority of them are not vegetarians. Eating vegetables decreases ageing, keep the doctors away and you will be healthy.
I have couples of friends that are vegetarians here in naija. Looking ageless. Not like a pregnant frog.

Pregnant frog comes in when one eats starch heavy food after 8:00 pm upwards, after accumulating much weight he continues with 1/2 bottles of green bottles to watch it down, no room for walkout. No room for exercises, no room burning Calories...

Vegetables are good but I wouldn't write it above our African food rather ppl should watch their diet.

Man is the product of what he eats
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Shebbs: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
siofra:

Eeyahhhh!!

Your self-esteem is probably in the gutters undecided

Why So Much Hate Words From You? I Believe You Do Know Everyone Has The Legitimate Right To Their Choices So Do You. Choosing A White Older/Younger Woman Over You For Whetever Reasons Doesn't Make You Inferior. Be Proud Of Being African, Your King Will Come.
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Every sane man will always choose asset over liability.
Only when you are liability yourself then you settle for less and living on a time bomb because she can decide to throw you out the next day.
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Sleekfingers: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

Pregnant frog comes in when one eats starch heavy food after 8:00 pm upwards, after accumulating much weight he continues with 1/2 bottles of green bottles to watch it down, no room for walkout. No room for exercises, no room burning Calories...

Vegetables are good but I wouldn't write it above our African food rather ppl should watch their diet.

Man is the product of what he eats

You are right.
I have already cut down on our startchy foods. Most Nigerians are prone to diabetes.
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Moneymagnet24(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
She get money ohhh. We no dey do relationship flr here
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Ikerr: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Omo na pig dem go marry ooo

Bvlgari:
"I love your culture but..." - British lady to her Nigerian husband after tasting egusi soup cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fI2GoMv0Ek
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
anewchapter:
See fat pig

Is this really necessary!? What if she and her husband see this post of yours….how do you think your unsolicited abuse will make them feel?
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Demigod22: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
tunapawizzy:

An average black man prefers to be with a dark/brown skin woman....this is one of the sacrifices a man abroad chasing success may have to make, don't blame the man.....he will do Thanksgiving eventually

Lol, you are very correct, it's part of the hustle.

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by rickleye: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:

haha .. specs ko, specs ni ! Its the end game bro.
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Bluffly: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bvlgari:
"I love your culture but..." - British lady to her Nigerian husband after tasting egusi soup cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fI2GoMv0Ek
It is either she cooked nonsense or she is one of those people disposed to making attention headlines.
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Ubanz: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Even for dash I no go take this one.habaaa.
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Cromagnon: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
do African women have millions to gift him? That's the difference. Not only by spec. Lots of other factors
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Cromagnon: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ikennaford:
You have to do ultimate search before finding this woman pussy, that's ridiculous
your dick just small
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Cromagnon: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Demigod22:
LoL, the craze for white women have done more harm than ASUU. What the fvck in the name of marrying a white woman?
you think anybody is going to beg black women? Nonsense
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Cromagnon: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Egusi way she prepare by herself how he want take sweet

But I dey wonder how niggars go just dey personalise alll these women way everybody dey manage

it's better to manage woman than for woman to manage you
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Cromagnon: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Leave the spec for us ma’am, that should be our ishh not yours.
Still preferable than Nigerian girls with nothing to offer than puzzy grin
even the puss no get head sef

1 Like

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by EmmyDJourno: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
mrblessed:
Bro, stop hunting for cheap and useless likes. Any Nigerian man that ends up with a woman like the one we see in this post, does so for financial and security guarantees. So, keep your apology for those that need it, and I'm sure you know who thaey are.

Social Media na cruise, if you don’t see that by now, it’s your problem not mine grin
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Demigod22: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Cromagnon:
you think anybody is going to beg black women? Nonsense

Hahaha, our girls are making relationship purposeless, they are not ready to bring anything to the table.
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by theTranslator: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
siofra:

Eeyahhhh!!

Nigerians especially the men abroad loves the white skin too much

Its fkking disgusting!!

With all the peng naijas, black Americans even Latinos in the US see wetin dis wan go carry

I rather die!!

Even if it is for papers, I will find someone else!

1 Like

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Every sane man will always choose asset over liability.

Chai !!!!!
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by theTranslator: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Snipespeter:

No be all of us wey no get spec
what exactly do you see in white women?
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by theTranslator: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Is this really necessary!? What if she and her husband see this post of yours….how do you think your unsolicited abuse will make them feel?
you won't say this if it was a black American woman.

Nigerians love the white skin too much!!

Coons all over!!
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Xylon: 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
siofra:

Eeyahhhh!!

Your replies are just so *OFF POINT* I hardly believe you read and think before you reply. Have sense
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by dlordy100: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:

� you took this one personal ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Elidrisy20: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2022
Find better oyinbo marry, you go marry whale
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by paradiseVirgin: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

Wow!

Is this how low you'll stoop
I can stoop so low to fvck your pussy kiss

You have nice boobs though kiss
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by GloriousGbola: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:

Watchutalkingbout Willis? I do gotta spec. White skin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf / Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) / I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.