Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) (30293 Views)

American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband / Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) / Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by SergeantTitus(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2022
byteem:

You are either ignorant or outrightly dumb.. but if you keep quiet and not spew it we wouldn't be aware .. a foolish man is deemed wise when he is silent . .
Mr Man. So far you are doing bolt or Uber then you have commercialized your vehicle. That man with Corolla is most likely an Uber driver . Commercial vehicles must possess hackney permit. Let me catch your father make e no get hackney permit you go see weytin I go use him eyes do.

Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by verygoodbadboi: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2022
I don't need to insult u cause it is obvious you're used to it. I pray Impersonation kill you one day

Cc

NLPoliceWoman:
These are the ones that make our job difficult.
That make people rain insult on us.
What manner of rubbish!
Dem shame is shaming me!
Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by gadgethead: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2022
Sweetplum:
No be Okada agbero dey collect hackney permit?
NPF dey do work of soldier immigration, custom, vio, road safety and now agbero work. Shame no dey their mind.
All these dismissals that they are giving their erring officers. It's like film trick to me cos there are lots of corrupt black dress officers on the to road still collecting bribes and arresting yahoo boys

Abi o, they will sack one police officer, then recruit 10 that are even worse. Abi na under bridge them dey go recruit them?

Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by verygoodbadboi: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2022
meaning na unarmed civilian na him dey give you strong erection?. Silly thing for a sergeant is what you're
SergeantTitus:

Mr Man. So far you are doing bolt or Uber then you have commercialized your vehicle. That man with Corolla is most likely an Uber driver . Commercial vehicles must possess hackney permit. Let me catch your father make e no get hackney permit you go see weytin I go use him eyes do.
Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2022
Slymonster:

There are 3 things nigeria police are to check, paper, car license and driving license. Even Vio doesn't concern them or this hackney permit. The country is just a mess. This are the corrupt ones looking for money
Stop being simplistic and negative minded. It is too early to talk down on Nigeria and sound as if there is anything special in this case abeg .
It is a brand new week.

There is nothing Police can not check if they have a reason to suspect that you are breaking the law. If he is using his car for hackney related business, tell him to stop or get his hackney permit.

Doing hackney business without the permit is breaking the law and is police business even if it escapes the detection of other agencies. The permit makes him registered and help to reduce the chances of criminals and kidnappers getting into the business.

Like I stated, if he tries to use that his private car for hackney related business afterwards, he will regret it. You can not be wishing other countries well and make excuse for those who are breaking the law here in Nigeria. What is wrong is wrong. If he uses his private car for hackney, the right thing is to get the permit.

Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by Slymonster(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Stop being simplistic and negative minded. It is too early to talk down on Nigeria and sound as if there is anything special in this case abeg .
It is a brand new week.

There is nothing Police can not check if they have a reason to suspect that you are breaking the law. If he is using his car for hackney related business, tell him to stop or get his hackney permit.

Doing hackney business without the permit is breaking the law and is police business even if it escapes the detection of other agencies. The permit makes him registered and help to reduce the chances of criminals and kidnappers getting into the business.

You Just wrote an epistle, only to CAP.
There is a screenshot for you. Maybe you know it more than the PRO them.

Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by Henadih(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by SergeantTitus(m): 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
verygoodbadboi:
meaning na unarmed civilian na him dey give you strong erection?. Silly thing for a sergeant is what you're
No wahala now if they born your papa well make I catch am with no hackney permit.
Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUtfk77Y3jU

Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch1SKTDAmtq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

If they should try this rubbish with me. I go make sure say they dismiss them.
A friend is still dealing with two policemen at airport road. Who tried, to extort him. Those officers are likely to be dismissed. They did not know say, him na oga. Dem just dey beg up and down now.
Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by Henadih(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
I've been driving for 12 years approximately and currently own three cars but this is precisely the first time I'm hearing about "hackney permits" in relation to cars. Maybe that's because I've been a private user and nowhere in the country have I ever been confronted with this level of uselessness.

This is basically part of the reasons Nigerian police officers die like chickens. Their level of foolery leaves much to be desired.
Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by xtivin(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
See, as long as his plate number is not registered as commercial (red). The police will have a long ride in defending this action.
Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by greatbuc(m): 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
lomprico:

But he ain't carrying any load.
You are expected to carry at one point or the other.. I get car no be for poor or ignorant people OO. You gats show optimum level of maturity and sense of responsibility. My issue is what the police wants to do with Hackney permit. Only FRSC,VIO and other state traffic actors can ask for those.
Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by Chicastle: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
All this SS3 drug lords
Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by olancho: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Lagos state govt dey force those who do ehailing to get it. Uber requires the permit to put your vehicle on their platform.

Na vio suppose dey check am sha.
I don’t know why you posted this shit here. Are you the only one doing Uber On naira land?
Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by YeyeGbami: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
olancho:
I don’t know why you posted this shit here. Are you the only one doing Uber On naira land?

Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by DadaHammed: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Freestuffsng the agbado-munching clown, oya come and defend wickedness of the police.
Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Trust the IG, he is a no nonsense man. He will Call them for questioning soon cool
Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by verygoodbadboi: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
u no get level. Na inside that suffering u n ur father go die

SergeantTitus:

No wahala now if they born your papa well make I catch am with no hackney permit.
Re: Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
post=116157059:
Nigeria Policemen need TOTAL RE-ORIENTATION.

This is a TOTAL SHAME!
These ones right here don't know their jobs obviously!!

To break it down to some Nairalanders out there,
below is the meaning of Hackney Permit pertaining Lagos State and our darling nation at large.

The Hackney permit is another document that is required to drive freely on Nigerian roads and particularly on Lagos roads without any form of harassment.
To simply put it, the Hackney Permit is simply a license for vehicles below a certain weight category to carry goods within a state.

Also, vehicles on ride-hailing platforms must possess hackney permits issued by the Lagos State Motor Vehicle Administration Agency and must be fitted with a corresponding tag.

The Lagos State government has said that it is compulsory for commercial vehicles and commercial motorcyclists in Lagos, southwest Nigeria, to obtain hackney permits before they can operate in the state.

Hackney permits is issued by the Lagos State Motor Vehicle Administration Agency and must be fitted with a corresponding tag.

We hope this helps?!
We Rise.

Seconded.

[/b]
You are always welcome.

[b]#WeDidOurPart.
naija police is a rot, but they are still better than you

How We Sell Our Cows To Buy Guns For Kidnap Operations - Herdsmen (pics) / Hoodlums Stop Church Service, Unleash Mayhem On Idi-oro / Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo)