Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) (54207 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Nickymezor(f): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
blaise26abj:

Sorry ma’m . Sperms don’t just fertilize themselves . Someone must donate the eggs . They are both equally guilty . People get themselves pregnant without marrying . Baby mama is not a new thing . She should also carry her cross …Abi her pregnancy.
Lolz, very funni smiley Your right sha, case closed
Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by CHIGIM: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ha wetin dey vex u na please be calming down abeg.
I done laugh too much o
candidladyTemp:
sad

When Itell em ladies that this gender with withered/rusty stick/rod between their legs got nothing to offer undecided

What a waste of clay God
Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by KayB: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
The likes of groom would come out and say polygamy is rubbish and the bride would tell him as far as I am the ring bearer the rest go to hell
Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Ijaya123: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

When Itell em ladies that this gender with withered/rusty stick/rod between their legs got nothing to offer undecided

What a waste of clay God

And the gender who joyfully open their legs for them while being pounded repeatedly nko?
Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by anonymouxnash(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

What a waste of clay God

This one na just waste of ribs...
Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hilarious! These days one need not go to a stand up comedy show to have a brimful laughter, life and everyday people are wonderful comedians.

Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Taiggarr: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

What a waste of clay God

All to catch Cruise,kid

Hope you know you just insulted your father too..

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by NA1RALANDER(f): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wahala pro max
Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Phcmayor(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ladies be wise because you open your legs wide for me doesn't mean I love you or I will marry you
Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by destinytreasure(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
So young man, be careful and think it twice, before you choose to use your device......
Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by aulaka: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bad belle people grin grin
Na our ribs they waste like this o

candidladyTemp:
sad

What a waste of clay God

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Mikester: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

What a waste of clay God

Seems like someone wants to get banned again.
Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Sniper101(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Cypress042:
If the sidechick has a good character, nothing would have stopped him from marrying her.

It's funny how some woman think they can trap a man with pregnancy undecided

I just tire bros

Some sick bítch tried to try that shit on me
early last month.
Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Cypress042(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sniper101:

I just tire bros
Some sick bítch tried to try that shit on me early last month.
Don't even give a fvck bro sad
Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Lusheyi(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
See this gender still dey blame God, eleyi ya were gan oo
candidladyTemp:
sad

What a waste of clay God
Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by ConquerorK: 12:38am On Aug 30, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

What a waste of clay God

Says the one who can achieve nothing with her life aside being an internet warrior. Guess the gender of nairaland creator?

Waste of sperm
Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by sihamey: 6:14am On Aug 30, 2022
Jammey6551:
Nigeria girls are useless, mind you all of them.
Yes all of them including you mother, sisters, aunties, and your wife or wife to be.
I pity the Nigeria pussy that pushed you out in labor room. She should have flushed you out instead.
Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Davidonkonsults: 6:23am On Aug 30, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

What a waste of clay God
You have a point. Your father offered you. And you are nothing
Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by uyimove19(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2022
grin
Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by dochenaj: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2022
Anthony didn't even turn. Dude knew what he had done.
Re: Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) by SHOCK7(m): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

What a waste of clay God
Will u shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.