Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? (1370 Views)

END TIME! Pastor, Wife Preaching Naked Stating That Adam And Eve Were Created N / Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? / Any Scientific Explanation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Organiccourses: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What most of you don't know is that there's no sense (science) in the research that has taken humans thousands of years before coming to know that Snakes supposed to have limbs!

For thousands of years since Moses penned down that Bible book you're trying to use what mortal men are thinking to evaluate, in that same book Moses wrote:

Then Jehovah God said to the serpent: “Because you have done this, you are the cursed one out of all the domestic animals and out of all the wild animals of the field. On your belly you will go, and you will eat dust all the days of your life" Genesis 3:14

No scientist could figure out that SNAKES had hidden limbs not until thousands of years later when they found out through the DNA of snakes that four limbs are in it's skeleton yet it never grew out of its body!

Again when Moses penned down that water once filled this planet {Genesis 1:2; 7:19} scientist were sceptical about this report claiming that there's no way water could cover this planet but then Moses goes on to say that God blew a heavy wind so that the waters subsided {Genesis 8:1} go and ask your so called scientists what will happen if all the waters God iced in the two polar regions of the earth should melt!

Again Moses penned it down that God hangs the earth upon nothing {Job 26:7} it took your so called scientists thousands of years before they could make a space ship that took them far away from the earth then they took a picture of the earth from the moon, it was then that they were forced to agree with what Moses penned down that God hangs our planet home upon nothing!

So if you are following them let me tell you that they will still come to agree with every word found in that book (Bible) it's just a pity that you may not be alive then so as to get your name written in the memories of the Bible's Author who promised to bring back all His faithful friends {Job 14:13-15} and cure the thing that's making us grow weak to death {Isaiah 25:8} then He promised that when He has swallowed up death forever all His faithful friends will live FOREVER! Psalms 37:29

So keep following those faithless miscreants claiming scientists for no BENEFITS! smiley

You have solid points here, but as a xtian, you can comment and put out your points without using vulgar and derogatory words, how can you call scientists 'miscreants'?
If not science, will you be here typing on a smartphone? Your choice of words doesn't make you a good xtian you portray to be, you can argue without being insultive, many of your comments are always insultive

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Wilgrea7(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

In the same manner nobody knows how the Creator used a rib from Adam to create Eve.
So scientists who weren't there can't teach people how life came to be which means it's either this or that you only choose what you like to believe not what you can prove! wink

Wrong analogy. Very wrong.

You seem to be wanting to eat your cake and have it. Knowledge and belief are 2 very different things.

Everything we know about the origin of the universe is based on scientific fact. The things we don't know, some of us are honest enough to say we don't know.

Creation of the universe by the Christian God is not based on fact. Ironically, the evidence negates it.

Your belief that the Christian God created the world, and then made man from dust, and woman from rib is not something you can provide evidence for. It is a belief.

You cannot simply jump from a belief, to an “I don't know" which is still based on the very same belief you can't provide evidence for.

Logic doesn't work like that.

If you want to say you don't know, then be honest enough to say that you don't know who created the universe.. or how it was created.. because the things you believe in based on your book, have no evidence for them.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2022
Organiccourses:

You have solid points here, but as a xtian, you can comment and put out your points without using vulgar and derogatory words, how can you call scientists 'miscreants'?
If not science, will you be here typing on a smartphone? Your choice of words doesn't make you a good xtian you portray to be, you can argue without being insultive, many of your comments are always insultive

What is the meaning of the word MISCREANT?

If you know then think about what people who has nothing to do with faith in God are doing on the religious section of this forum.

Thanks! smiley
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Wrong analogy. Very wrong.

You seem to be wanting to eat your cake and have it. Knowledge and belief are 2 very different things.

Everything we know about the origin of the universe is based on scientific fact. The things we don't know, some of us are honest enough to say we don't know.

Creation of the universe by the Christian God is not based on fact. Ironically, the evidence negates it.

Your belief that the Christian God created the world, and then made man from dust, and woman from rib is not something you can provide evidence for. It is a belief.

You cannot simply jump from a belief, to an “I don't know" which is still based on the very same belief you can't provide evidence for.

Logic doesn't work like that.

If you want to say you don't know, then be honest enough to say that you don't know who created the universe.. or how it was created.. because the things you believe in based on your book, have no evidence for them.

My friend knowledge and belief are closely related, because it's what you know that you believe (trust) but in case you have no evidence to back it up then it's called credulity.

What you just did with the word EVOLVE is not knowledge since you have no proof but when we talk about the Creator who claims to make man out of all other earthly creatures in His own image of course we have an indisputable evidence: out of all the creatures on planet earth only man can INVENT (CREATE) things which flawed your so called evolution theory because no animal has ever evolved into something else whereas man has continued to prove that we were created in the image of a CREATOR! Genesis 1:26 smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by cornelboy(f): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My friend knowledge and belief are closely related, because it's what you know that you believe (trust) but in case you have no evidence to back it up then it's called credulity.
What you just did with the word EVOLVE is not knowledge since you have no proof but when we talk about the Creator who claims to make man out of all other earthly creatures in His own image of course we have an indisputable evidence: out of all the creatures on planet earth only man can INVENT (CREATE) things which flawed your so called evolution theory because no animal has ever evolved into something else whereas man has continued to prove that we were created in the image of a CREATOR! Genesis 1:26 smiley
Whoa! That makes a lot of sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
cornelboy:

Whoa! That makes a lot of sense cheesy

I don dey their camp before so i sabi wetin fit silence them with all their professors! wink

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by daddy001: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

you have just won yourself a million pounds for this " Creator created humans in his own image and humans are creating things which we term technologies.very good point,end of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Freksy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wilgrea7:

If you're talking about the mechanism of the evolution.. it's same with every other living organism

If you're talking about the origin of the ape-like primate, and the origin of where it's own predecessor came from, there are a lot of speculations. None of which i particularly adopt at this time.

So I'll go with an “I don't know"

Impliedly, believe in evolution of man and woman requires some kind of faith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
daddy001:
you have just won yourself a million pounds for this " Creator created humans in his own image and humans are creating things which we term technologies.very good point,end of discussion.

No Sir, i only quoted a book and analyze what i found written in it.
The winner is the Author of the book that said:

Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness, and let them have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the domestic animals and all the earth and every creeping animal that is moving on the earth.” Genesis 1:26

I think this book is right if no other creature is able to CREATE things big enough to carry loads and can move fast on land, water even fly in the sky. Surely the CREATOR has made man in His likeness! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Freksy:

Whenever i come in contact with atheists i try to respect them but then they'll prove to be brainless!

If they lived in the days of Elijah they can't believe that some flying vessel can carry humans and fly through the sky but today they're now claiming the glory of inventors of technology wanting to make sense out of nonsense.
What exactly has man invented that God hasn't used in the Bible?
Talk telecommunications God spoke to human from heaven just like mobile devices.
Talk of submarines God carried Jonah in the belly of a whale through the ocean.
Talk of surgery and body transplant God used a rib to form Eve.
Talk of electricity God made a pillar like giant florescent to lead His people throughout the night.
All these are things that these hopeless idiots would have said "it's not logical" if not that man made in God's image are now copying from what the CREATOR has used in the past.

So when they doubt anything in the Bible just because man has not discovered it i look at them like FOOLS! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Organiccourses: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What is the meaning of the word MISCREANT?

If you know then think about what people who has nothing to do with faith in God are doing on the religious section of this forum.

Thanks! smiley

miscreant
noun [ C ] formal
UK /ˈmɪs.kri.ənt/ US /ˈmɪs.kri.ənt/

someone who behaves badly or does not obey rules:
We need to discourage miscreants.

What really is your point? If you are wrong, humbly agree, only Jesus Christ and Jehovah God are perfect, I don't argue with anyone. Bye
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Organiccourses:

someone who behaves badly or does not obey rules:
If this is the definition of MISCREANT then i'm 100% right for calling some idiots who came to the RELIGION section of a public forum only to start arguing with intelligent people for being OBEDIENT to virtuous rules! smiley
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Wilgrea7(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
Freksy:

I've told you .. the mechanism of evolution is evident. There's no debate about that.

If you're talking about the first forms we evolved from, saying "I don't know" is not the same as saying "I believe it was X and Y"

I fail to see where faith is applied in this scenario
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I've told you .. the mechanism of evolution is evident. There's no debate about that.
If you're talking about the first forms we evolved from, saying "I don't know" is not the same as saying "I believe it was X and Y"
I fail to see where faith is applied in this scenario

The highlighted above is exactly what you did when you typed the highlighted below

Wilgrea7:

No. Not even the slightest. In contrast, science shows that male and female humans EVOLVED alongside each other, rather than one being spontaneously created from the rib of the other.

Of course it takes a measure of faith to speak in this manner when you can't prove it with only to end up saying:

Wilgrea7:

“I don't know"

Whereas you want to correct the faith of others who choose to believe in creation simply because they have no vivid proof apart from what was written in the Bible.

So you're just like the guy having a log of wood in his eyes but pointing to a speck of sand in the eye of his neighbour! cheesy

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Maziebuka5:
is there any scientific proof that females were created from men's ribs?

Yes! Women look like men exactly as plastic cups look like the plastic they are made from!
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Obafavour(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Case close. You've said it all.
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Science does what it does with or without the assumption that the Christian God is the creator of the universe.

Man's Science is always studying what things were made!

Man's Science did not make this world and the things it studies.

So science is playing catch up!
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I've got news for you.

1. Einstein wasn't a Christian. He believed in the deistic God of spinoza or something like that

Fallacious argument. No one asked that! Off-Point!

Wilgrea7:

2. It's one thing to say that the universe was created.. it's another thing entirely to say it was created by YOUR God.

Your God makes a claim to creation. Other Gods do so too. The science helps us learn how the world works. And so far, none of the Gods seem to have gotten the story right in respect to how things came to be..

Off-Point. The issue is about science studying what was created. Fallacious argument.

Wilgrea7:

So making reference to the creation of the universe does nothing to strengthen your claims in favor of the Christian God

He only said Science is studying what was created and surely this proves God's Work but this is not the purpose of the thread! So, Off Point and fallacious argument!
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Wilgrea7(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Knowledge and belief are not related. If you know something, there's no point in trusting it. I know gravity exists. Trusting that a ball will hit the ground when I toss it makes no sense. I don't trust it will hit the ground. I don't believe so. I KNOW so.

What you just did with the word EVOLVE is not knowledge since you have no proof

Have no proof of what exactly? Are you trying to insinuate that evolution is a belief rather than fact?

but when we talk about the Creator who claims to make man out of all other earthly creatures in His own image of course we have an indisputable evidence: out of all the creatures on planet earth only man can INVENT (CREATE) things

You call scientists miscreants on one hand, and then make reference to our creative ability on the other hand. Impressive.

That being said, your analogy makes no sense. If you're talking about creation, in the sense of using something that already exists, to create something else, then we're not the only creatures that create things.

Sure, we may be the most advanced, but that doesn't prove anything. Birds create nests. Ants create anthills. Bees build beehives. Beavers build dams. Sure, their creations are far more primitive than ours, but they are creations nonetheless. And if you look back in history, our creations started out much simpler too.

If you're talking about creation ex-nihilo, that is, creation from nothing, then we are NOT like your God, who is believed to have created the universe from nothing.

Either ways, your argument fails.

which flawed your so called evolution theory because no animal has ever evolved into something else

What exactly do you mean by that? Is this one of those instances where you selectively choose what scientific knowledge says, because if it is, then I'd like to know beforehand, so I won't waste my precious time.

As far as evolution goes, we have more than enough evidence for it. I could flood you with a list of scientific papers and research to reference. Just say the word. Although I doubt you'll go through a single one of them.

whereas man has continued to prove that we were created in the image of a CREATOR! Genesis 1:26 smiley

This is one of the things I notice with theists. Before you can say with certainty, that humans were made in the image of anything, we need an image of said thing to compare. But of course, in this case, Image doesn't mean physical image but the ability to create things, which also isn't peculiar to us.

Now, to your second post.

MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted above is exactly what you did when you typed the highlighted below

Of course it takes a measure of faith to speak in this manner when you can't prove it with only to end up saying:

I ask again, are you asking for proof of evolution?

Whereas you want to correct the faith of others who choose to believe in creation simply because they have no vivid proof apart from what was written in the Bible.

If you've followed or paid any attention to the threads I've created, especially the one titled "Questions about a supreme creator God", you can clearly see, that I'm not against saying that we (and by we I mean the universe and everything in it), were "created", or to use a better term, "caused".

But when it comes to making claims about who created us, and via what mechanism, that's where I ask anyone making claims, for proof. If your only source of "evidence" are the things written in a book which has been repeatedly shown to get basic scientific facts right, then I'm sorry, you have no evidence.

So you're just like the guy having a log of wood in his eyes but pointing to a speck of sand in the eye of his neighbour! cheesy

Congratulations
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
terrezo2002:

Well, I never said Einstein was a Christian. Why didn't you contest the place where he mentioned God?
I wonder how you people place ordinary science over the knowledge of God...

grin He can't! Because this cannot be changed!
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Freksy:

Evolved from what?

From the bones of dinosaurs! grin
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Wilgrea7(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Man's Science is always studying what things were made!

Man's Science did not make this world and the things it studies.

So science is playing catch up!

Playing catch-up with what exactly? A book that made claims that have either not been proven, or proven to be false?

Gimme a break.
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Wilgrea7(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin He can't! Because this cannot be changed!

Yeah... I agree. No one can change the fact that the almighty Odin, the allfather, is the creator of the universe.

Sorry, I meant Brahma, the supreme God of Hinduism and the entire universe. All hail Brahma.
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Playing catch-up with what exactly?

You really don't know you are mad. I just said playing catch-up with "what things were made!" And you still say "playing catch up with what exactly?"

Wilgrea7:

A book that made claims that have either not been proven, or proven to be false?

Gimme a break.

Fallacy! Off-Point! No one mentioned book here.
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Yeah... I agree. No one can change the fact that the almighty Odin, the allfather, is the creator of the universe.

Sorry, I meant Brahma, the supreme God of Hinduism and the entire universe. All hail Brahma.

grin We all know that you have the ability to say Shit and that you say shit because you have become full of shit and have a need to empty out! grin

So around the corner is where the toilet is, so you can go do your shitting there! grin
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Knowledge and belief are not related. If you know something, there's no point in trusting it. I know gravity exists. Trusting that a ball will hit the ground when I toss it makes no sense. I don't trust it will hit the ground. I don't believe so. I KNOW so.
There you go again! cheesy
Guy you believe in gravity that's why you can keep you load on the ground and BELIEVE (TRUST) in gravity that it's going to be there not floating in the air, astronauts won't do the same on the moon! wink

You call scientists miscreants on one hand, and then make reference to our creative ability on the other hand. Impressive.

Real scientists don't claim atheists challenging God it's liars like you impersonating scientists all of us are scientists as long as we are inventing one thing or another that's why God said He created us in His image.

So stop deceiving yourselves! cheesy
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Wilgrea7(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin We all know that you have the ability to say Shit and that you say shit because you have become full of shit and have a need to empty out! grin

So around the corner is where the toilet is, so you can go do your shitting there! grin

Yeah.. coming from the guy that's always spewing insults and evading straightforward questions .... I think it's safe to say that you far outrank me when it comes to being full of shi.t

Anyways, enough ad hominems for today. How's your life going?
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by LikeAking: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Maziebuka5:
is there any scientific proof that females were created from men's ribs?

Oga leave am tins..
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Wilgrea7(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There you go again! cheesy
Guy you believe in gravity that's why you can keep you load on the ground and BELIEVE (TRUST) in gravity that it's going to be there not floating in the air, astronauts won't do the same on the moon! wink

Sir, you're not describing belief.. you're describing knowledge. I don't believe my load won't float into space. I know it won't. The astronauts on the moon KNOW what the gravity is.. belief plays no part here.

belief. /bɪˈliːf/
noun
an acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one without proof.

knowledge /ˈnɒlɪdʒ/

noun
facts, information, and skills acquired through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject.

The fact that you're trying to lump belief and knowledge together is somewhat laughable.

Real scientists don't claim atheists challenging God it's liars like you impersonating scientists all of us are scientists as long as we are inventing one thing or another that's why God said He created us in His image.

So stop deceiving yourselves! cheesy

There are lots of scientists who are atheists. There are lots who are agnostic, christian, muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Deist and so on.

Secondly... I'm not challenging “God".. whatever that means.. I'm challenging the concept of God that people believe in. The things people say about God and what He/she/They/It does.

Thirdly, i showed you that inventions are not exclusive to humans ... We may be the most advanced, but we're not the only ones. Why are you trying to deny reality?
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Sir, you're not describing belief.. you're describing knowledge. I don't believe my load won't float into space. I know it won't. The astronauts on the moon KNOW what the gravity is.. belief plays no part here.
Ọmọ no dey lie for public forum like this!
Whatever makes you believe in something is the same as knowing, if you have a wife, son or daughter they are humans like everyone else yet you know (believe) that there are certain things they will hide from others but will never hide from you. Why did you believe them? It's because you know them too well! wink

There are lots of scientists who are atheists. There are lots who are agnostic, christian, muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Deist and so on.
So just like all other fields science is not the property of atheists!

Secondly... I'm not challenging “God".. whatever that means.. I'm challenging the concept of God that people believe in. The things people say about God and what He/she/They/It does.
Stop lying, if you're not challenging God then present your own concept of God!

Thirdly, i showed you that inventions are not exclusive to humans ... We may be the most advanced, but we're not the only ones. Why are you trying to deny reality?
Present the inventions of any other creatures that has improved like humans! wink

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Yeah.. coming from the guy that's always spewing insults and evading straightforward questions .... I think it's safe to say that you far outrank me when it comes to being full of shi.t

Anyways, enough ad hominems for today. How's your life going?

From now to the end of the world, children and people who speak like children will be insulted.
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Wilgrea7(m): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

From now to the end of the world, children and people who speak like children will be insulted.

Dtruthspeaker... Professional Child insulter

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Tariqat Quadiriyah On Line Here? / Voice Of The Cross / Why Is Church Sign Board Not Bearing Jesus Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.