Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? (1371 Views)

END TIME! Pastor, Wife Preaching Naked Stating That Adam And Eve Were Created N / Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? / Any Scientific Explanation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Wilgrea7(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ no dey lie for public forum like this!
Whatever makes you believe in something is the same as knowing, if you have a wife, son or daughter they are humans like everyone else yet you know (believe) that there are certain things they will hide from others but will never hide from you. Why did you believe them? It's because you know them too well! wink

Bruh what?? grin grin

Whatever makes you believe in something is the same as knowing?? Bruh

I literally showed you dictionary definitions.. and this is what you say in return? grin

Man... Hats off to you

So just like all other fields science is not the property of atheists!

I never claimed they were.

Stop lying, if you're not challenging God then present your own concept of God!

Lmao... That's like someone asking me to present my own concept of santa and the tooth fairy.

I don't need to present my own concept to be able to scrutinize yours. I just need to scrutinize yours... to scrutinize yours

Present the inventions of any other creatures that has improved like humans! wink

What?? Did you read my replies at all? I've said twice already that we're the most advanced. I don't just believe that's evidence for the things said in your magic book.. And you want me to present creatues that improved like us??

I swear sometimes I don't just get you.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Dtruthspeaker... Professional Child insulter

Congratulations

Children are not allowed to be on Nairaland.
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Bruh what?? grin grin
Whatever makes you believe in something is the same as knowing?? Bruh
I literally showed you dictionary definitions.. and this is what you say in return? grin
Man... Hats off to you
I don't believe the dictionary meaning because it's imperfect humans like you and i that make such definition, if it's not WORKING then i will trash the definition for that which is logical and WORKING. Why not refute my definition with logical reasoning instead of arguing blindly in support of imperfect humans definition that's not practically applicable anywhere?

I never claimed they were.
So next time don't attribute science to atheists it's the property of man in general!

Lmao... That's like someone asking me to present my own concept of santa and the tooth fairy. I don't need to present my own concept to be able to scrutinize yours. I just need to scrutinize yours... to scrutinize yours
Santa is not global unlike the belief in the supreme being that is global so if you don't have your own concept it simply means you're not human because that's part of man's nature. Perhaps you're truly from the family of apes as your theory suggests.

What?? Did you read my replies at all? I've said twice already that we're the most advanced. I don't just believe that's evidence for the things said in your magic book.. And you want me to present creatues that improved like us??

I swear sometimes I don't just get you.

It's obvious you don't get me so i'll simplify it.

Tell us on this forum what any other creature has invented or the advancement they've made in the way their living! wink

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Freksy(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I've told you .. the mechanism of evolution is evident. There's no debate about that.

What evidence are you talking about?

Of an ape about to turn to human?

Of a fish about to become a flying creature?

Or evidence of how nonliving matter evolved by chance to living thing?

I know things within their kind adapt over time in response to their changing environment, but they always stay within their kind.

There is no single evidence of a switch or jump from one kind/specie to another.

If you're talking about the first forms we evolved from, saying "I don't know" is not the same as saying "I believe it was X and Y"

You don't know the first form we evolved from, but you know the first form was not created but evolved. Can you please point to the evidence of its evolution.

I fail to see where faith is applied in this scenario

It's in the fact that you don't know, can't explain and can't prove, yet you believe.
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Wilgrea7(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Children are not allowed to be on Nairaland.

Kpele
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't believe the dictionary meaning because it's imperfect humans like you and i that make such definition, if it's not WORKING then i will trash the definition for that which is logical and WORKING. Why not refute my definition with logical reasoning instead of arguing blindly in support of imperfect humans definition that's not practically applicable anywhere?

MaxinDhouse ladies and gentlemen. The man that chooses to agree with the dictionary when it fits him, and disagree when it doesn't.

Sorry to break it to you.. but words don't automatically change their meaning simply because you have a disagreement with reality.

So next time don't attribute science to atheists it's the property of man in general!

When did i do that?

Santa is not global unlike the belief in the supreme being that is global so if you don't have your own concept it simply means you're not human because that's part of man's nature.

We've been through this before. Belief in a supreme being is not global. Not that it matters tho. Even if every single soul in the word believed in something. Without evidence.. it remains a belief.

Perhaps you're truly from the family of apes as your theory suggests.

This statement shows you clearly have no idea what we evolved from.. or what the theory of evolution says.

It's obvious you don't get me so i'll simplify it.

Tell us on this forum what any other creature has invented or the advancement they've made in the way their living! wink

Tired of repeating myself at this point

Wilgrea7:

Sure, we may be the most advanced, but that doesn't prove anything. Birds create nests. Ants create anthills. Bees build beehives. Beavers build dams. Sure, their creations are far more primitive than ours, but they are creations nonetheless. And if you look back in history, our creations started out much simpler too.
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Freksy:

What evidence are you talking about?

Of an ape about to turn to human?

Of a fish about to become a flying creature?

Or evidence of how nonliving matter evolved by chance to living thing?

What in Odin's name are you talking about? When did i make any of these statements? Do you understand so little about evolution that when you hear someone talk about it, this the first thing to come to your mind?

I know things within their kind adapt over time in response to their changing environment, but they always stay within their kind.

Ok.. so here.. you obviously understand the mechanism of evolution.. so what exactly are you asking me?

There is no single evidence of a switch or jump from one kind/specie to another.

Who ever said evolution was a “switch" or “jump"? I'm sincerely so confused right now. Where are you getting all these information from?

You don't know the first form we evolved from, but you know the first form was not created but evolved. Can you please point to the evidence of its evolution.

When did i make these statements? Seriously?? When did i say the first forms was not created? I only critiqued the Christian concept of creation.

Is the Christian story of creation the only possible way things can be created? I feel as though you're trying to push a false dichotomy here.

It's in the fact that you don't know, can't explain and can't prove, yet you believe.

Seriously... What are you talking about?
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Tired of repeating myself at this point
You still don't get it!
All those creatures have remained the way they're doing things only man has continued to improve that's what i'm saying! wink

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by jaephoenix(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What most of you don't know is that there's no sense (science) in the research that has taken humans thousands of years before coming to know that Snakes supposed to have limbs!

For thousands of years since Moses penned down that Bible book you're trying to use what mortal men are thinking to evaluate, in that same book Moses wrote:

Then Jehovah God said to the serpent: “Because you have done this, you are the cursed one out of all the domestic animals and out of all the wild animals of the field. On your belly you will go, and you will eat dust all the days of your life" Genesis 3:14

No scientist could figure out that SNAKES had hidden limbs not until thousands of years later when they found out through the DNA of snakes that four limbs are in it's skeleton yet it never grew out of its body!

Again when Moses penned down that water once filled this planet {Genesis 1:2; 7:19} scientist were sceptical about this report claiming that there's no way water could cover this planet but then Moses goes on to say that God blew a heavy wind so that the waters subsided {Genesis 8:1} go and ask your so called scientists what will happen if all the waters God iced in the two polar regions of the earth should melt!

Again Moses penned it down that God hangs the earth upon nothing {Job 26:7} it took your so called scientists thousands of years before they could make a space ship that took them far away from the earth then they took a picture of the earth from the moon, it was then that they were forced to agree with what Moses penned down that God hangs our planet home upon nothing!

So if you are following them let me tell you that they will still come to agree with every word found in that book (Bible) it's just a pity that you may not be alive then so as to get your name written in the memories of the Bible's Author who promised to bring back all His faithful friends {Job 14:13-15} and cure the thing that's making us grow weak to death {Isaiah 25:8} then He promised that when He has swallowed up death forever all His faithful friends will live FOREVER! Psalms 37:29

So keep following those faithless miscreants claiming scientists for no BENEFITS! smiley
You're one of the greatest fibbers on Nairaland.
The Bible said the earth is 4 corner shaped. Also reread the bible creation stories of how water was separated from water to create the sky, and see if it makes sense
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2022
jaephoenix:

You're one of the greatest fibbers on Nairaland.
The Bible said the earth is 4 corner shaped. Also reread the bible creation stories of how water was separated from water to create the sky, and see if it makes sense

Please the Bible verse where this is stated!

Regarding water separated to create the sky have science discovered why only planet earth has what holds oxygen sustaining life on earth unlike other planets that has nothing like our atmosphere? smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2022
@ Jaephoenix
Faithless humans claiming atheists may have given you reasons to doubt the Bible but they can never ever find a better replacement for God's word.
Of course Bible writers used figurative speeches during the writing of this inspired book these are the things faithless people will quote for you instead of reasoning that there's no other means of getting satisfying answers to questions like:

How did we get here?
Where do we go from here?
Where are our dead loved ones?
Why so much suffering?
Why do we grow old, get sick and die?
Why do all races believe in the supernatural?

They will only carry you far away from one comfort zone with the promise that you'll be free then dump you on the desert of uncertainty! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brother Franklin At Offering Time / Why.israel Demand A King, And Reject Theocracy System? / Adoration Ministry That Cares For The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.