Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,339 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? (3430 Views)

Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? / The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Oturatetuala(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
Thank you shouldn't be there problem but most of them just lack morals and understanding about life generally. Ungrateful gender
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nasty as in how?
Jijuo:
Okay. SA women are pretty but can be nasty sometimes.
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Chaos14: 6:49am On Sep 08, 2022
Samantha123:
Nasty as in how?
finally an afrikaans south-african please tell tmksouth how you people built his country to where it is now
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2022
Unfortunately, neither am I an Afrikaner or white..

I'm 100% black Sir, it just happens that I'm fair in complexion.
Chaos14:
finally an afrikaans south-african please tell tmksouth how you people built his country to where it is now
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
And why do some of you guys like having ethnic, tribal, and religious wars? Like it's really draining.. undecided undecided undecided

It doesn't matter who did what, as long as we live in peace.
Chaos14:

1 Like

Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Jijuo: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Samantha123:
Nasty as in how?
Indecent and offensive.
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by davien(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Search for "surviving infidelity" on Reddit and see stories of men who did everything women say they want but they ended up treating them like s$h!t. Don't ever help any woman you're not related to, they'll take you for a F0o0l.

That's how their gender reasons, kindness is poison to them, na why man wey dey flog woman with belt and chain dey make her wet but man wey dey give woman flowers and chocolate dey make her bored and cause argument at every corner.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Indecent and offensive as in how?

You're not getting straight to the point.
Jijuo:
Indecent and offensive.
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Jijuo: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Samantha123:
Indecent and offensive as in how?

You're not getting straight to the point.
Hahaha. Nothing actually. Just wanted to put you off balance. Do you use WhatsApp?
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Yes, I do.
Jijuo:
Hahaha. Nothing actually. Just wanted to put you off balance. Do you use WhatsApp?
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by SenecaTheYonger: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Chaos14:
I remember a day i helped a female friend who had been stranded by the guy she went to meet so i got her a uber and gave her some money. Fastforward. Three days later i asked her how she ways she said she was okay. then i jokingly asked her " can't you say thank you for what happened" then she said "why must you men always ask for something in return".
so now i want to ask why its hard for rome females to say thank you nlfpmod

you must have been disturbing her for pussy, that's why she even taught to call you in the first place. So she has no respect for you at this point.
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Jijuo: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Samantha123:
Yes, I do.
Ok. What's your digits?
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Why?
Jijuo:
Ok. What's your digits?
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Jijuo: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Samantha123:
Why?
Damn!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw Alert But Not Money In Account. / How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid / Telling My Girlfriend "i Love You" Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.