Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? (3390 Views)

Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...? / The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Oesophagus99(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
You should have insulted her black and blue !

[Tell her her hair stinks badly!
Call her an untamed street dog
Call her a hungry b!tch living upon her rotten hole etc]

That gender wud always insult men whenever they get slightest opportunity
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Savedday: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
because, we have so many SIMP everywhere.

9ja girls are very terrible set of people. If u reason them, u will stop showing kindness to others.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Oesophagus99(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chaos14:
Well i've been wooing her for a while though but i was later friendzoned nlfpmod
sad
Smelly thing that another guy has finished off and abandoned on the roadside for the devil to punish.

You even paid Uber?
Instead of chopping your own and buy her coke.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Chaos14: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oesophagus99:

sad
Smelly thing that another guy has finished off and abandoned on the roadside for the devil to punish.

You even paid Uber?
Instead of chopping your own and buy her coke.
Bros you wicked oh

1 Like

Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Kirkman: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Your reward is in the heavens. Leave the stupid Ill-trained and mamnerless idiot and delete her number. You have done your best.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
phelonrays:
May be you were looking for something more appealing than a mere "thank you" but unfortunately she decode the gimmick and respond accordingly.

She did no wrong undecided
just take a look at yourself, see hw you playin yourself. Congratulations miss gimmick decoder. Keep fooling yourself I dn't blame y'all
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Slynation(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chaos14:
I remember a day i helped a female friend who had been stranded by the guy she went to meet so i got her a uber and gave her some money. Fastforward. Three days later i asked her how she ways she said she was okay. then i jokingly asked her " can't you say thank you for what happened" then she said "why must you men always ask for something in return".
so now i want to ask why its hard for females to say thank you nlfpmod
Omo ehh... it's tiring shaah!! Once bought chops for one in a bus, gave her a chest and knee to sleep on, held her phone while she slept off and there was no thank you at the end, she just woke up and zoomed off... grin

It goes like this, there was this girl I met on the bus while traveling, she came and sat next to me, so my friend at the front row said something like "He's handsome and loaded o" and she immediately introduced herself to me while I returned the favour...I decided to get something chewing for my myself and my friend and also took her along, throughout the journey we had some nice gists and she even slept on my chest and knee, but from our gists I quickly knew she was a hook up bitch...

Babe woke up, pressed her phone and started giving me some lamba, not knowing my rare side eagle eye quickly caught the moment a nigga was telling her to come to Benin that he would give her 20K, she now told me her mom is sick and nobody is there to take care of her and she needs a return journey from P.H to benin, she kept on bringing the issue and was expecting me to tip her some bucks not knowing manipulation doesn't work on me, Me I just encouraged her not to take that risk and wait for tmao before going on a sex trip...so when we got our destination, she highlighted and zoomed off without saying a word to me...grin

A graduate of John doe...
A follower of Shola and a role model of Andrew Tate can never simp for anybody...

6 Likes

Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by olasubomi2354: 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
NlfpmodNlfpmod...
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Chaos14: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
olasubomi2354:
Nlfpmod Nlfpmod...
THANKS
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
I dont spend anyhow for a lady presently,you have to earn it.musnt be through sex because am not a sex freak.when I mean earn..from our discussions i have to know the type of person you are,if I find out you are the entitlement mentality type.you no go see my 1naira.Na so one female colleague convert me to boyfriend when I have not even asked her out.if we go chop for canteen..i pay for my food and she pays for hers.i was studying and observing her..when we had issue ..she said I have never bought her food or assisted her..I laugh..she feels she is dating me,but I dont know if na for dream I ask her out.her entitlement too much so I purposely put on a very sendless attitude before she give herself sense to leave me alone and date a married man.just imagine the bullet I dodge.

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Chaos14: 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
I dont spend anyhow for a lady presently,you have to earn it.musnt be through sex because am not a sex freak.when I mean earn..from our discussions i have to know the type of person you are,if I find out you are the entitlement mentality type.you no go see my 1naira.Na so one female colleague convert me to boyfriend when I have not even asked her out.if we go chop for canteen..i pay for my food and she pays for hers.i was studying and observing her..when we had issue ..she said I have never bought her food or assisted her..I laugh..she feels she is dating me,but I dont know if na for dream I ask her out.her entitlement too much so I purposely put on a very sendless attitude before she give herself sense to leave me alone and date a married man.just imagine the bullet I dodge.
Oga you Wicked oh
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Chaos14: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:14am On Sep 01, 2022
Chaos14:
Oga you Wicked oh
I have seen enough to give myself sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
We are all very ungrateful
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Jijuo: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Samantha123:
Not all women are like that.. don't generalize.
Haha. You think so?
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
I know so.. cheesy cheesy
Jijuo:
Haha. You think so?
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Jijuo: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Samantha123:
I know so.. cheesy cheesy
LOL. I'm glad you know that now. Seems you've got a sense of humor. Where are you from?
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2022
South Africa.
Jijuo:
LOL. I'm glad you know that now. Seems you've got a sense of humor. Where are you from?
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by pansophist(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Take yourself as an example, when you were young, you hardly appreciate the sacrifices your parents made because you're incapable of comprehending it then.

But as you grow older and begin to face the difficulties of life yourself, you begin to appreciate their effort. It's the same for young women. Or anyone that haven't been through hell.

So as a young girl at her prime, the world caters for her in ways unimaginable to men, and she sees it as natural. Until she begin to experience the difficulties of life, appreciation will not come.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Divay22(f): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2022
Slynation:
Omo ehh... it's tiring shaah!! Once bought chops for one in a bus, gave her a chest and knee to sleep on, held her phone while she slept off and there was no thank you at the end, she just woke up and zoomed off... grin

It goes like this, there was this girl I met on the bus while traveling, she came and sat next to me, so my friend at the front row said something like "He's handsome and loaded o" and she immediately introduced herself to me while I returned the favour...I decided to get something chewing for my myself and my friend and also took her along, throughout the journey we had some nice gists and she even slept on my chest and knee, but from our gists I quickly knew she was a hook up bitch...

Babe woke up, pressed her phone and started giving me some lamba, not knowing my rare side eagle eye quickly caught the moment a nigga was telling her to come to Benin that he would give her 20K, she now told me her mom is sick and nobody is there to take care of her and she needs a return journey from P.H to benin, she kept on bringing the issue and was expecting me to tip her some bucks not knowing manipulation doesn't work on me, Me I just encouraged her not to take that risk and wait for tmao before going on a sex trip...so when we got our destination, she highlighted and zoomed off without saying a word to me...grin

A graduate of John doe...
A follower of Shola and a role model of Andrew Tate can never simp for anybody...
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Karleb(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2022
Chaos14:
I remember a day i helped a female friend who had been stranded by the guy she went to meet so i got her a uber and gave her some money. Fastforward. Three days later i asked her how she ways she said she was okay. then i jokingly asked her " can't you say thank you for what happened" then she said "why must you men always ask for something in return".
so now i want to ask why its hard for rome females to say thank you nlfpmod

Guy, na una dey spoil these girls.

You suppose clear her immediately she talk that shit.

I hate ingrates, no matter the gender.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by bigpicture001: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Chaos14:
Werey

Very true
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by baralatie(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2022
phelonrays:
May be you were looking for something more appealing than a mere "thank you" but unfortunately she decode the gimmick and respond accordingly.

She did no wrong undecided
See Wawulence
grin
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
pansophist:
Take yourself as an example, when you were young, you hardly appreciate the sacrifices your parents made because you're incapable of comprehending it then.

But as you grow older and begin to face the difficulties of life yourself, you begin to appreciate their effort. It's the same for young women. Or anyone that haven't been through hell.

So as a young girl at her prime, the world caters for her in ways unimaginable to men, and she sees it as natural. Until she begin to experience the difficulties of life appreciation will hardly come.
Wisest thing i heard today

1 Like

Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Chaos14:
so now i want to ask why its hard for rome females to say thank you nlfpmod
Damn... that's one ungrateful imp
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mynd44 seun justwise dominique nlfpmod please move to the front page
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Fati2001 am about to deactivate
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by fati2001(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Collect:
Fati2001 am about to deactivate
Seriously!

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
fati2001:

Seriously!
Me and sweetplum had little fight then that nlpolicewoman reported me but atleast i paid her back in her own coin. But i want to deactivate this account am getting too many mentions from every where just because of the word collect

1 Like

Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Jijuo: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Samantha123:
South Africa.
Okay. SA women are pretty but can be nasty sometimes.
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by purpinkx(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
2dice01:
The girl you are wooing for a while went to get bànged and got stranded angry

You did what real men should have done
Kudos Boss
cool

She will soon be yours
Invest more

grin grin grin

Very smart investor, Saninus dey learn.

E go soon hit big.
Re: Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Botswana ladies fine die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does She Love Me? / Men Are Like Wine. . . The Older, The Better! / Difference Between Girls N Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.