Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why Are People Quick To Call Me Gay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are People Quick To Call Me Gay? (416 Views)

If I fuçkèd A Girl Assx Does That Make Me Gay? Help please / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Quick To Call Me Gay? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Anytime I post on nairaland and even social medias,why do people especially guys, like to call me gay?
Re: Why Are People Quick To Call Me Gay? by BrotherCork: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Johndagr8t:
Anytime I post on nairaland and even social medias,why do people especially guys, like to call me gay?

angry
Re: Why Are People Quick To Call Me Gay? by BrotherCork: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Johndagr8t:

Son u don't look gay becuz ur ugly.u look gay becuz u definitely gay & even a blind man no u gay so please stop being proud to be gay coz u definitely gay not becus u ugly....Hope this make sense.juss be strong & don't let yor ugliness woooory u.good news is u not too ugly!(no oofencsse) angry
Re: Why Are People Quick To Call Me Gay? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
BrotherCork:

Son u don't look gay becuz ur ugly.u look gay becuz u definitely gay & even a blind man no u gay so please stop being proud to be gay coz u definitely gay not becus u ugly....Hope this make sense.juss be strong & don't let yor ugliness woooory u.good news is u not too ugly!(no oofencsse) angry

lol
Re: Why Are People Quick To Call Me Gay? by Hollybratt(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hey, chap,
you are gay
i am gay
we are gay
welcome
IRMC
Re: Why Are People Quick To Call Me Gay? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hollybratt:
Hey, chap, you are gay i am gay we are gay welcome IRMC
lol

I can't ND can never
Re: Why Are People Quick To Call Me Gay? by BrotherCork: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Johndagr8t:

lol

R u saying u not ugly? undecided
Re: Why Are People Quick To Call Me Gay? by Tegabadguy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Johndagr8t:
grin grin grin grin grin grin you look like guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are People Quick To Call Me Gay? by 7buckz(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
GAYBRIEL ON THE LOOSE!

Re: Why Are People Quick To Call Me Gay? by AndroidAI(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Unless you are effeminate, Nigerian men are often intimidated by a much more handsome man. Even when a six pack dude is going about his day, they will whine about how money is the most important, as it having abs exonerates one from riches. And when you have a symmetrical face and strong jaws to go with it, making you more attractive than the average male, they will call you gay. When you take care of yourself by washing your ass with water, you serve them proof of your homosexuality. It's not about you, rather you make their insecurities known. So don't take them personal when they project to you. This is the 22st Century. Being called a gay is not an insult.

Stranger: It's like you are gay
Me: Oga if you won fucck me talk, which one be it's like i'm gay?

Play this card cheesy

(1) (Reply)

From Experience, This Is Why You Should Not Date A Broke Guy-beautiful Lady / How Dumb Can Gender Stereotypes Be?! / He Wants To Dissolve His Eight Years Old Marriage On The Ground Of Adultary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.