Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel (3196 Views)

NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / Hilarious: Check Out The Funny Way OAP, Toolz Mocked Dino Melaye On Instagram (P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=afbstrategies post=116172173] shocked
The failed ex senator need more experiences like this for his brain to reset to reality.

Damage your political career, spend most of your time in Dubai with your master and come to Nigeria to complain.

What the matter with Dino and FFK with food. Give them food and they will sing day and night for you

Those men no dey use their Bellypotmus play o.
they're only concerned about their stomach infrastructure....
Give them amala and ewedu and watch them rolling on the floor singing praises to your name
Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
Blackfire:
Yoruba people and food eeeeh
Especially Hot Amala And Ewedu

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead / Fashola Returns Thisday Award / The Meaning Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.