Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? (2952 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by MrsChima(f): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2011
Let be honest and candid. What's the real deal with Naija Girls?

I have read enough posts to concluded that Nigerian men specifically feel this way ONLINE about Naija girls. These are some of the opinions they have with Naija girls:
[list]
[li]gold diggers[/li]
[li]toto smells like sardines or not clean[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]wowo looking with bad weave[/li]
[li]flat or small nyansh[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]will sleep around for money[/li]
[li]excessive make up and bad breath[/li]
[/list]

And the list goes on and on. Now here is the bomb I want to drop on the MEN. If Naija girls are all of that and more then why SOME of you Nigerian men goes afar to marry other women from other countries to obtain citizenship and generate enough income just to go back and marry the very Naija women SOME of you have condemned and ridiculed?

What's the real deal with Naija girls?
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by Mynd44: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2011
All the bashing is just a way of showing love
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by Goldieluks: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Let be honest and candid.  What's the real deal with Naija Girls?  

I have read enough posts to concluded that Nigerian men specifically feel this way ONLINE about Naija girls.  These are some of the opinions they have with Naija girls:
[list]
[li]gold diggers[/li]
[li]toto smells like sardines or not clean[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]wowo looking with bad weave[/li]
[li]flat or small nyansh[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]will sleep around for money[/li]
[li]excessive make up and bad breath[/li]
[/list]

And the list goes on and on.  Now here is the bomb I want to drop on the MEN.  If Naija girls are all of that and more then why SOME of you Nigerian men goes afar to marry other women from other countries to obtain citizenship and generate enough income just to go back and marry the very Naija women SOME of you have condemned and ridiculed?  

What's the real deal with Naija girls?  

Most of these statements about Nigerian girls are bull shiiit.
And you expect these so-called Nigerian criminalize guys, to stick to their fake marriages to these foreign women.
Nigerian guys are TOTALLY CONFUSED!

They slag their women off,and still go back to wed them,they have dementia of the brain,at their very young age.

Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by MrsChima(f): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

Most of these statements about Nigerian girls are bull shiiit.
And you expect these so-called Nigerian criminalize guys, to stick to their fake marriages to these foreign women.
Nigerian guys are TOTALLY CONFUSED!

They slag their women off,and still go back to wed them,they have dementia of the brain,at their very young age.

Exactly Goldie. I always laugh when they talk that shit then soon as SOME of them get their papers they are running right back home and marrying the very wowo looking girls with bad weave.
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by Goldieluks: 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Exactly Goldie. I always laugh when they talk that poo then soon as SOME of them get their papers they are running right back home and marrying the very wowo looking girls with bad weave.

Lmao@as soon as SOME,get their papers,in fact 95% of these idiotic Nigerian guys,runs
back to marry these Nigerian women,by fire by force,stupid men!!!
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2011
i implore you not to believe whats on that list u made, i am nigerian and i grew up there, nigerian girls might be money lovers,but every other thing on that list is shamefully fabricated, and if there is any atom of truth in them,most likely will not exceed 25%
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by lindabon: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2011
thats why i laugh wen i see all these men here that just travelled recently and landed one oyibo . cos being here, i no how awfully most of them complain about how they cant wait to get their papers and go back home and remarry. its not that i like to hear them utter such nonsense though

u no, those abroad wit oyibo wil complain (most), those in 9ja wit 9ja babes wil complain (most), so me, i have come to conclude that some [/b]of these guys either have personality issues, low esteem or are very confused human beings!  undecided undecided undecided undecided

if u like oyibo, do so without having sooo much bitterness and hatred for your own people and stop going about poisoning other peoples minds!! Period! and always remember that your moms are stil nigerian [b]black
women!! some of these guys need to stop being in denial of who they are.that is why most of them keep jumping from one woman to the other. no woman from any culture has been distinguished or considered to be the best among the woman race! every woman will always have something good and something bad about them.
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by MrCork17: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mrs  Chima           <--------gold diggers  angry
Mrs Chima          <--------toto smells like sardines & almost  not clean  angry
Mrs Chima     <------- wowo looking with bad weave  wink
Mrs Chima    <----------   flat screen nyansh

Mrs Chima   <----will only sleep with Mr Cork for his BMW  undecided
Mrs Chima  <------ excessive make up, bad breath & almost yellow teeth
 wink
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by Mynd44: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2011
We love our women even with their (numerous) flaws
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by MrsChima(f): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs  Chima           <--------gold diggers  angry
Mrs Chima          <--------toto smells like sardines & almost  not clean  angry
Mrs Chima     <------- wowo looking with bad weave  wink
Mrs Chima    <----------   flat screen nyansh

Mrs Chima   <----will only sleep with Mr Cork for his BMW  undecided
Mrs Chima  <------ excessive make up, bad breath & almost yellow teeth
 wink

Aww.  My husband woke up yall.  Come here suga.   kiss kiss kiss kiss

You don't have a BMW.  I won't tell them you riding a bike.  lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by Goldieluks: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mynd_44:

hmm,you can say that again,and go tell those Nigerian brothers to stop slagging Nigerian women off,
its very pathetic of them.
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by Goldieluks: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Aww.  My husband woke up yall.  Come here suga.   kiss kiss kiss kiss

You don't have a BMW.  I won't tell them you riding a bike.  lipsrsealed

Mrs chima your so fukked up in the head.ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by MrsChima(f): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2011
Platnum!:

i implore you not to believe whats on that list u made, i am nigerian and i grew up there, nigerian girls might be money lovers,but every other thing on that list is shamefully fabricated, and if there is any atom of truth in them,most likely will not exceed 25%

I know many Nigerian girls OFFLINE and these girls that I know OFFLINE aren't what the men say they are so trust me I don't believe everything I read.  

That's why I asked the question if such Naija girls are that bad then why Nigerian men flying back home in droves after marrying MOSTLY Oyinbo women after getting their papers.
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by MrCork17: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mynd_44:

huh? do u have moiney?   do they love you? (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by MrsChima(f): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

[/b]

Mrs chima your so fukked up in the head.ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

That' s what the men tells me all the time.   cry
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by Goldieluks: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That' s what the men tells me all the time.   cry

Lmao grin grin
stop listening to them,they are liars!
undecided undecided
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by MrCork17: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mrs Chima.  but didnt u promise me punnnny last month?  angry
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by MrsChima(f): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2011
lindabon:

thats why i laugh wen i see all these men here that just travelled recently to abroad and landed one oyibo . cos being here, i no how awfully most of them complain about how they cant wait to get their papers and go back home and remarry.

u no, those abroad wit oyibo wil complain (most), those in 9ja wit 9ja babes wil complain (most), so me, i have come to conclude that some [/b]of these guys either have personality issues, low esteem or are very confused human beings!  undecided undecided undecided undecided

if u like oyibo, do so without sooo much hatred for your own people and stop going about poisoning other peoples minds!! Period! and [b]always remember that your moms are stil nigerian [b]black
women! [/b]

Gbam!
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by Goldieluks: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Go home,earth is FULL!
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by MrsChima(f): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mr, Cork:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

It is interesting that when I creates a post or mention Naija girls MR. CORK always come running. Hmm.

Goldieluks:

Lmao grin grin
stop listening to them,they are liars!
undecided undecided

Hissss. angry
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by Pweety4me(f): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2011
I no fi talk.
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by Goldieluks: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

I no fi talk.

ok ssh! tongue tongue
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by Mynd44: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2011
Yeah shhh
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by MrsChima(f): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2011
What!!!! Pweety is SPEECHLESS? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Fainted.
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by MrCork17: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

Go home,earth is FULL!

Goldieluks.  give me punnny or shataraaap! angry
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by Goldieluks: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks.  give me punnny or shataraaap! angry

Give me £500,000 or get lost!!!
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by kokoye(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2011
This is what you get when you believe the stuff posted by anonymous people online. . .mostly young boys deliberately trying to catch fun on their computers.

we can come to nairaland to have fun . . but it is what it is:

Nigerian men respect their women. . . and I am one of them.

I said men. Not boys
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by Pweety4me(f): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What!!!! Pweety is SPEECHLESS? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Fainted.
Speechless kwa?You don talk am na? grin

Yeye
tongue
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2011
Its a Love Hate relationship with so much confusion. . .The reason I don't get worked up about a lot of crap they say here. . .
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by tpia5: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2011
Sign of gayness.

No ethnicity or nationality without a stereotype and should these same nigerian men offload truckloads of their "opinions" of AA or whichever women, it wouldnt be pretty either.
Just shows how people were raised.
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by MrsChima(f): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Speechless kwa?You don talk am na? grin

Yeye
tongue

Mr. Cork is calling you. angry tongue
Re: What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? by MrsChima(f): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2011
tpia@:

Sign of gayness.

No ethnicity or nationality without a stereotype and should these same nigerian men offload truckloads of their "opinions" of AA or whichever women, it wouldnt be pretty either.
Just shows how people were raised.

ThoniaSlim:

Its a Love Hate relationship with so much confusion. . .The reason I don't get worked up about a lot of crap they say here. . .

Hmm. How sad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ma Embarrassing Story / Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim / How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.