Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems (3035 Views)

Please Help!! I Want To Get Married But I Only Attract Bad Girls / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
Some guys will never get laid naturally unless they pay ashawo for half round of sex cheesy

Wondered why every posh or classy lady u ask out says a blatant NO? Its because u've got no swag, no money, no drip, and damn low on confidence.

Girls with lots of baggage and lifelong problems always comes your way and u are getting a yes and become poised to solve their problems if you must shift pant grin

Get confidence... get money bro.grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by Cypress042(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
The key word here should be MONEY

Because with money Swag, Dripping and confidence are all quaranteed man cool

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by phelonrays: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lols cheesy
Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by Onitemhi(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=BadRadio post=116171070]Some guys will never get laid naturally unless they pay ashawo for half round of sex cheesy

Wondered why every posh or classy lady u ask out says a blatant NO? Its because u've got no swag, no money, no drip, and damn low on confidence.

Girls with lots of baggage and lifelong problems always comes your way and u are getting a yes and become poised to solve their problems if you must shift pant grin

[/quote. Brr with dis your topic it make me reason down my nerves !!! Gee wey no get money go lose respect

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by Onitemhi(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
One big colobian weed for you gee

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Onitemhi:
lol... I prefer jamaican weed, Colombian usually touch sacred spots in my head... it may lead to sudden madnessgrin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by imagrg(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
shocked
Yes! You have hit the head on the nail! grin
Cypress042:

Because with money Swag, Dripping and confidence are quaranteed man cool

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
BadRadio:
Some guys will never get laid naturally unless they pay ashawo for half round of sex cheesy

if your confidence solely comes with having money then you are no better than the above oloshoes you are pointing fingers at.
if women dont see any value in you when you are broke, then these low life pay as you go women shouldnt be in your life when you suddenly make money. only a deluded simp would patronize these same women!

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

if your confidence solely comes with having money then you are no better than the above oloshoes you are pointing fingers at.
if women dont see any value in you when you are broke, then these low life pay as you go women shouldnt be in your life when you suddenly make money. only a deluded simp would patronize these same women!

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by Onitemhi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
BadRadio:
lol... I prefer jamaican weed, Colombian usually touch sacred spots in my head... it may lead to sudden madnessgrin
i dey hail my fellow peace maker

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by Botking: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oga one thing is confident, even if you're steak broke, you can always bed a rich lady with your confident

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by youngZee23: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
Cypress042:

Because with money Swag, Dripping and confidence are quaranteed man cool

More money More respect..

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by Daniel058(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

that Value in you is that you will be able to make money in future.

Any value wey no add Money dey valueless.

You need money for almost everything, even to serve God well.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Muguns and magas are always available to those that ll eat their money
Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
Daniel058:

i feel sorry for people who think like you do....
- so what you mean is that a man has NO VALUE unless he makes money (and/or a man becomes worthless if he loses his money)?
- so what you mean is that you cannot serve god without money abi?

this is such a failed way to look at life, and also why women think the way they do (if/when men like you think like these failed women)
the value of a person DOES NOT lay upon the money he has (can make), only poor deluded people think like that. we are all great people whether as brokeaaass or as billionaires....your money doesnt dictate whether you are a great person or not, and let me tell you that i have met A LOT OF worthless rich people! i have met a lot of evil good for nothing humans with money.

money is just a tool that we all need for personal survival (food/shelter/clothing etc), but money certainly doesnt change who you are as an individual, and certainly doesnt change your character. if you are a poor miserable person, the day you make money you will just become a rich miserable person, surrounded by oloshoes and begging friends making you believe that you are a great person.....when you will still only be a miserable rich person.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by Karleb(m): 12:27am On Aug 30, 2022
Confidence to me is overhyped.

You can be confidently doing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by Baronthecelebri: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:

Because with money Swag, Dripping and confidence are all quaranteed man cool

yeah you're Damm right

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by zed7: 9:24am On Aug 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

- so what you mean is that a man has NO VALUE unless he makes money (and/or a man becomes worthless if he loses his money)?

this is such a failed way to look at life, and also why women think the way they do (if/when men like you think like these failed women)
the value of a person DOES NOT lay upon the money he has (can make), only poor deluded people think like that. we are all great people whether as brokeaaass or as billionaires....your money doesnt dictate whether you are a great person or not, and let me tell you that i have met A LOT OF worthless rich people! i have met a lot of evil good for nothing humans with money.

money is just a tool that we all need for personal survival (food/shelter/clothing etc), but money certainly doesnt change who you are as an individual, and certainly doesnt change your character. if you are a poor miserable person, the day you make money you will just become a rich miserable person, surrounded by oloshoes and begging friends making you believe that you are a great person.....when you will still only be a miserable rich person.
The reason Nigeria is this way is because of the get money at all cost syndrome.

Many marriages are in shambles because the men got the women with money and after a while the men realised the women are nothing but gold diggers while the women realised the men are good for nothing money miss road.

People deceiving people.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
zed7:

The reason Nigeria is this way is because of the get money at all cost syndrome.

Many marriageable are in shambles because the men got the women with money and after a while the men realised the women are nothing but gold diggers while the women realised the men are good for nothing money miss road.
People deceiving people.

if men believe they are worthless because they havent got money then no wonder A) women will think/view these men the same way and B) these men will do any madness to get money... but then again, what kind of women can you attract if the only thing that you have to offer is MONEY?!
Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by obaaderemi: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Word!!!! Preach on. One of the best comments I've read anywhere.
What you just laid bare is the largely African way of thinking. Even in old school associations people you played with as kids when money wasn't a factor, would change towards you if you are not one of the big boys.. Most women in this part of the world will not respect you without money, some children don't respect their poor parents, many religious leaders don't respect you if you don't have money.

I think the reason has to do with age-long endemic poverty in the society. Even most of the rich people in Africa are from a background of poverty. Then the lack of social amenities and job security in the society reinforce people's fear of poverty and the unknown. It's crazy. That's why people worship money here and would kill for it.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by Onitemhi(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
BadRadio:
you re my true fellow peace maker gee
Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

if men believe they are worthless because they havent got money then no wonder A) women will think/view these men the same way and B) these men will do any madness to get money... but then again, what kind of women can you attract if the only thing that you have to offer is MONEY?!
what can MrBrownJay1 offer women besides money
Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
BadRadio:
what can MrBrownJay1 offer women besides money

- affection
- friendship
- Knowledge
- companionship
- a lasting bond
- security
- attention
- care
- joy/laughter
- emotional support
- fun time
- a helping hand (aka physical assistance)

... and the list goes on
Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by Karlifate: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Daniel058:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

- affection
- friendship
- Knowledge
- companionship
- a lasting bond
- security
- attention
- care
- joy/laughter
- emotional support
- fun time
- a helping hand (aka physical assistance)

... and the list goes on

features of a jobless simp... cheesy
Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by fman(m): 5:48am On Sep 01, 2022
Onitemhi:
I add one Canadian loud.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by Onitemhi(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2022
fman:
I add one Canadian loud.
this my real fellow peace maker
Re: This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
BadRadio:
features of a jobless simp... cheesy

you must not know what a simp is...but hey, if you believe that a man who does the above (i mentionned) is automatically a jobless simp, then by all mean thats what i must be,

now you keep "getting money" in order to get these yeye women who see no value in you (without money), while i remain a jobless simp.

have a fantastic morning!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Says I Invade Her Privacy / Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? / What Is It With Ladies And Cars ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.