Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. (2467 Views)

This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems / Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2019
#greenpill 4 life,YES !!!

but I need to balance the equation without being controversial or bias.

when will ladies stop using relationships as a meal ticket. when

we are in a society where a lady agrees to date a guy because he has what it takes to solve both her problems and that of her family members and village council of elders... why?

what really puts me off most time is their manipulative attack the very minute u begin to show interest in them.

where is it written that men are obligated to provide for a lady that has deliberately refused to provide for herself and her family members?

perhaps the society has given them more reasons to lazy around and wait for the men to work their fingers to the bone and then lavish the proceeds of their effort to solving useless problems that dosent even affect them directly.

a man is obligated ONLY, to provide for his family, his wife... nothing more...( doesn't mean wife shouldn't be independent)

men, I urge u guys to only date girls that are independent. pls, dont let Congi disrupt the blood flow to ur medula oblangata.

REASON AM WELL

6 Likes

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2019
Nope. You're wrong maynation hello
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by healthserve(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2019
Guy go and hustle abeg. Let's leave our sisters alone abeg
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:
Guy go and hustle abeg. Let's leave our sisters alone abeg
after hustling what happens next... I ll use my money to solve problems abi... mehn, I get no money to throway

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2019
Smartchoiice:
I am right mr
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by healthserve(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2019
chenzen:
after hustling what happens next... I ll use my money to solve problems abi... mehn, I get no money to throway

Sound like a kid. When you grow you'll understand. Go and make money. Spend lesser time with the web and improve on your moneymaking skills. It will do you good

1 Like

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

Sound like a kid. When you grow you'll understand. Go and make money. Spend lesser time with the web and improve on your moneymaking skills. It will do you good
u want to troll right... Nigga watchu mouth... u dnt know me so keep ur thoughts shut. u piglet

7 Likes

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by technicallyrich(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2019
I have said it severally that the zoo women have nothing to offer than liars,mess,pretends,begging for money or food,opening leg like scissors and jumping from bed to bed like frog.

6 Likes

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

as old as u are probably u ve achieved nothing... keep improving on ur money making skills while some other persons continues to use ur skills to make money for themselves. dangote is probably in his house sleeping with the Ac cooling him off... while the likes of u are in one of his factories, sweating profusely working ur black ass to the bone. Mr money making skills. mumu

3 Likes

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2019
Lol teenage rebellious phase
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2019
pcguru1:
Lol teenage rebellious phase
grin
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Bhadgirl(f): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2019
There are independent women out there,it all still boils down to Nigerian guys ego of wanting to date someone they can control, still some men are pure bunch of hypocrites and losers

8 Likes

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2019
Smartchoiice:
maybe ur just paid 3 million naira into u babes account without reason... I know u just said that to console urselfgrin

by their fruits ye shall know themgrin
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by maynation(f): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2019
Smartchoiice:

undecided
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by healthserve(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2019
chenzen:
u want to troll right... Nigga watchu mouth... u dnt know me so keep ur thought shut. u piglet

Pained. Who did this to you. Go make money poor mind
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2019
Can't you spell You instead of U?

Your instead of ur.

I guess you are still a high school kid.

Jeez mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by luvyaself95(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2019
technicallyrich:
I have said it severally that the zoo women have nothing to offer than liars,mess,pretends,begging for money or food,opening leg like scissors and jumping from bed to bed like frog.
and you say it again
jumping from one bed to another like frog.
funny words.

1 Like

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

Pained. Who did this to you. Go make money
frustrated ghoul. perhaps u re a victim
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by healthserve(m): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2019
chenzen:
frustrated ghoul. perhaps u re a victim

Says the one crying to the extent of creating a thread to his own demise. One ordinary girl you can't be financially responsible for. What misery

3 Likes

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

you are a genius

Jeez mehn!!!
if you are sensible like ur grandparents, u ll know nairaland allow few words as thread title... fish brain
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by maynation(f): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Your instead of ur.

I guess you are still a high school kid.

Jeez mehn!!!

I don't understand how grown ups type like kids.

That thing sucks.

1 Like

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

Says the one crying to the extent of creating a thread to his own demise. One ordinary girl you can't be financially responsible for. What misery
shallow minds like u didnt see beyond your nose, same reason ur sinking in abject ignorance and penury... u hustle hard to the bone to earn a dime yet u give it out to strangers in exchange for sex. u re shameless
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by maynation(f): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2019
chenzen:
if you are sensible like ur grandparents, u ll know nairaland allow few words as thread title... fish brain

Oga shut up and grow up.
The boldened is a title too?

1 Like

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by healthserve(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2019
chenzen:
shallow minds like u didnt see beyond your nose, same reason ur sinking in abject ignorance and penury... u hustle hard to the bone to earn a dime yet u give it out to strangers in exchange for sex. u re shameless

Na your money? Go make yours grin

1 Like

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2019
maynation:

That thing sucks.
she s pained. I had to fix it
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2019
maynation:

Oga well done
The boldened is a title too?
hungry bitch... I wasnt expecting less
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2019
maynation:

I don't understand how grown ups type like kids.

That thing sucks.

I bet he is still a kid. Or some random dude who has access to a smart phone and an internet connection.

What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by maynation(f): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2019
chenzen:
hungry bitch... I wasnt expecting less
K
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by maynation(f): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

I bet he is still a kid. Or some random dude who has access to a smart phone and an internet connection.

What do you expect?

Obviously
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2019
Bhadgirl:
There are independent women out there,it all still boils down to Nigerian guys ego of wanting to date someone they can control, still some men are pure bunch of hypocrites and losers

Nigerian guys ego?

pls if i pay for all your stuff, dont you think i have the right to control you?

if your parent pay for all your stuff dont you think, they have the right to control you?

if you employer pay for all your stuff, dont you think they have the right to control you??

All men and women will control you as long as you are at their mercy for survival

i agree there are some independent women in Nigeria but many of them in one way or the other still depend on men for survival even linda ikeji still want a man richer than her so that you can depend on him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? / Hot Sex Videos For Hot Singles / See How My Neighbours Wife Got Pregnant..share The Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.