Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,712 members, 7,865,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria (487 Views)

No Beauty, No Brain / See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. / Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Don’t deceive yourself and think you’re 44 years old and want respect, if you don’t have money a 17 year old person will send you on an errand and yes you will go because he may dash you 100k after. This is the Nigeria of today. If you’re still thinking people will respect you because you carry beards and you look mature you will be shocked at the disrespect you will get when you eventually enter some circles, they will treat you like a child because you’re worth nothing!

Same goes for beauty as a man. Your six packs and pink lips and tattoo and gold color hair means shitt!!!! If you’re not driving a car to balance it people will think you’re even a thief and will be hiding their bags from you. Girls will initially be deceived by your fake good appearance but after some days with you they will know you’re not worth shit and will automatically start disrespecting you.

MONEY in Nigeria equals maturity and beauty all at the same time. Everyone will find you attractive and everyone will respect you, people will allow you even talk to them anyhow you like because they know you can change their life.

Stop forming big boy because you’re 55 years old or because you think you look good, you dey deceive yourself.

If you No get money you no get level for this our country

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
You just said the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria by Onitemhi(m): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Only money on my mind
Re: No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Simple and plain.
Re: No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria by Cypress042: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
My contribution to your first paragraph is. .. .

Life no balance.

Treat every part of your towel with care, because the place you use to clean your anus today might clean your face tomorrow.

It's a fact sad
Re: No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria by virginprincess(f): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
True,you can't be broke and be expecting respect,nigeria men should go and make money if they want respect.
Re: No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria by Boogyman557: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na CONFIRM CAPRISUN u CAPRISUN so...

Na money be fine BoBo..

I remember wen I SMOKE WEED sotey my EYES come be like PESIN wey SLEEP de catch..

NaSo I use dat highness JAZZ in ASHAWOO house for ikorodu and I no remember say I no carry money join body..

I NACK dis ASHAWOO sotey she come de complain say I don too tey on top her, I tell her say I go add another 5h to the h5 making it 1k..

As I NACK finish, time to pay, AMABOBI, money no de pocket..

I search all my pocket even search for my YANNSH, I no see money..

Na dat time my brain come flash back say I no carry money..

ASHAWOO don de find COC bottle to use settle for my head..

OMO people come full upstairs ooo..

I thank JAH sey my FACE show and my shoe SHINE, na one Nigga like dat come pay for me ooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria by EmiDon11: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
virginprincess:
True,you can't be broke and be expecting respect,nigeria men should go and make money if they want respect.
so there is no hope for orgasmgiver123

Re: No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria by virginprincess(f): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
EmiDon11:
There is no hope for any man who doesn't have money including you.

1 Like

Re: No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria by EmiDon11: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
virginprincess:
There is no hope for any man who doesn't have money including you.
lol

I'm not broke babe

I am still a kid anyway
Re: No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria by Allison012: 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
OP this post reminds me of what has happened to me 9 years ago. small boy send person like me go buy pizza for am later come dash me 2k.life no balance. if i see that boy i must take my revenge.
Re: No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria by virginprincess(f): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
EmiDon11:
lol

I'm not broke babe

I am still a kid anyway
No wonder you are always causing nuisance on this forum,pls don't mention me again,kids everywhere.

1 Like

Re: No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria by EmiDon11: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
virginprincess:
No wonder you are always causing nuisance on this forum,pls don't mention me again,kids everywhere.
no issue ma'am

Re: No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria by Botking: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
virginprincess:

What always the real issues with women if a man is broke?

For crying out loud this is 21 century, everybody wants to make money, is not everyone that will make it, most of this men you ladies like to broke slammed are not hungry despite the fact they're broke but they're still feeding themselves properly.

But all you ladies like to do is to broke slammed them, telling them they don't deserve pussy because they are broke, meanwhile you ladies yourself are also broke and mostly depends on men for your survival.

So I wonder why a kettle will call a pot black?
Re: No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria by virginprincess(f): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
Botking:

What always the real issues with women if a man is broke?

For crying out loud this is 21 century, everybody wants to make money, is not everyone that will make it, most of this men you ladies like to broke slammed are not hungry despite the fact they're broke but they're still feeding themselves properly.

But all you ladies like to do is to broke slammed them, telling them they don't deserve pussy because they are broke, meanwhile you ladies yourself are also broke and mostly depends on men for your survival.

So I wonder why a kettle will call a pot black?
Oga i don't understand why you are attacking me i only stated facts,besides this your comment should be chanelled to the op not me afterall he was the one that created the thread and his concentration was on men not women,i only commented according to the topic.
Re: No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria by Botking: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
virginprincess :
Oga i don't understand why you are attacking me i only stated facts,besides this your comment should be chanelled to the op not me afterall he was the one that created the thread and his concentration was on men not women,i only commented according to the topic.

Because you mentioned about a broke man looking for respect, in the mind of you ladies a broke man don't deserve anything, meanwhile most of you ladies broke slamming a broke man are also broke,
Is something that amazed me why a kettle will call a pot black,

You're only qualify to call someone broke if you're rich, but that's not the case in most ladies mind, because they themselves want to live up on a man money, so it annoyed them when they see broke men all over, because their aim is to live up on a man money
Re: No Age In Nigeria, No Beauty In Nigeria , Money Rules In Nigeria by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
EmiDon11:
My man, thunder fire you there

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING TRUTH: I Asked 15 Women Out In 15 Days. It Made Me Dating A Superstar. / Gay Partner Needed / Some Great 3D Designs You Would Love To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.