Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. (10594 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by LindaIkejiNews: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2020
Without wasting much time, roll with me as i bring you the types of prostitutes.

1 Local Prostitutes
These are the types of prostitutes my Yoruba friends calls “sarewa” meaning “rush come”, they are always present in every hood.
NB: All they need is recharge card then you are free to explore the unexplorable.

2 Part-time Prostitutes
They will be the one to call you whenever they are broke so that they can pay you a visit, but during the visit! miracles shall happen. keep calm, they are just part-time oloshos.
NB: You will also pay for their t-fare.

3 Full-time Prostitutes
These are the real deals. you will always find them only at night around suya joints, beer parlors, on the streets and their main industries.
NB: They charge very low, you can even try your luck with N750.

4 Holy Prostitutes
They are regular church or mosque goers but they can’t just do without having some lashes within the week then during the weekends, you will see them asking for forgiveness.
NB: They always emotional after the ministration, some will even start crying and you will start feeling guilty.

5 E-Prostitutes
They are more like OLX or konga all you need to do is to negotiate with them online and trust me, they will never fail you
you will always find them on every social networks even on nairaland
NB: They charge high.

6 Corporate Prostitutes
They are always at our work place, schools even in our hoods. They are always good looking whenever you see them, but all they need from you is to approach them, take them out for shopping, then the main ministration will take place at night.
NB: They don’t have time for dating and long stories coz they already have their parners.

7 High-Class Prostitutes
If you are not a billionaire, don’t just render yourself useless by going near them or else! you know the rest. They are always patronized by politicians, successful businessmen, popular actors and so on.
NB: They also play international matches.

8 Add urz

keep calm and run from oloshos

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/see-the-7-types-of-prostitutes-in-nigeria-no-4-will-shock-you.html
Lalasticlala , Seun , Dominique , Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by bigiyaro(m): 7:08am On Feb 17, 2020
ashawo na ashawo na dsame water carry them all.

6 Likes

Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2020
No matter the type, they've been helpful to a lot of Men

10 Likes

Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by SpyAC(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2020
Here in our hood, that ur number three can go fo $5 only
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2020
What about the "BUY ME RECHARGE CARD" Prostitutes..?
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by SOFTENGR: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2020
Girl friend prostitute. These one has as many boyfriends as possible. She says yes to every guy that approaches her as far as he can pay.
Ones a guy no longer pays, she deletes him from the list.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by BlackfireX: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2020
What is sex??

2 Likes

Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by IgiveFreebies: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2020
What of school prostitutes? You think they're in school but they have a deviation clause attached to them. Sometimes they go missing in Ibadan and will be found in Delta. They have the highest number cause many are inducted each year.
In fact they're in that phase of their lives in which they believe they must prostitute

16 Likes

Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2020
SOFTENGR:
Girl friend prostitute. These one has as many boyfriends as possible. She says yes to every guy that approaches her as far as he can pay.

This one Dey rampant o grin

1 Like

Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Skmoda360(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2020
SOFTENGR:
grin grin cheesy
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Greatzeus(m): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2020
Political prostitutes: These ones are disloyal political party members,they will jump ship to where the tend to benefit more at the moment, without any course for the future.
Religious Prostitutes: These ones can change church like it's not a thing. On campus,the attend church A,at home they attend church B, on Fridays they go to church C for vigil grin
Network Prostitutes: These owns owns the Sims of all available networks in Nigeria. From Mtn to Glo to Airtel,9mobile even to Airtel. They switch Sims to Networks with the lowest call or data rates at a particular time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by sofiscatedmoron: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2020
Lol
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Cmoni1(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2020
I know of a lady who features in all these types you mentioned and I have the video.

4 Likes

Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by ABCthings: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
Greatzeus:

Network Prostitutes: These owns owns the Sims of all available networks in Nigeria. From Mtn to Glo to Airtel,9mobile even to Airtel. They switch Sims to Networks with the lowest call or data rates at a particular time.
Stop insulting us nah, wetin we do you?

2 Likes

Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by SOFTENGR: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
Cmoni1:
I know of a lady who features in all these types you mentioned and I have the video.
Una don start again uhn

2 Likes

Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Yakade(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
I have every video
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by ATTemi: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
U forgot 2 add girlfriends!
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by mu2sa2: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
OcVoice:
No matter the type, they've been helpful to a lot of Men
Ironically, that's the warped mentality of a typical prostitute! Prostitutes would rationalise by saying "if not for us, how would men survive; so we're providing invaluable service"

3 Likes

Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Greatzeus(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
ABCthings:

Stop insulting us nah, wetin we do you?
Bros even me I join before oh grin but now na only 2 Sims I dey use as level done change wink
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by turawaa(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Family Prostitute: Bleep Dad, Bleep Brother, Bleep Cousin, Bleep Gateman, and Bleep Uncle
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Kingrexyl(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
Cmoni1:
Your stupidity is something else, smh!
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Tolani1122(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
turawaa:
Family Prostitute: Bleep Dad, Bleep Brother, Bleep Cousin, Bleep Gateman, and Bleep Uncle
give reference to ur answer
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Tolani1122(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
University prostitute
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Cmoni1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Your stupidity is something else, smh!
Who could be more stupid than your jobless ass trying to do nothing but hunt for stupidity.
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
LMAO, u are very very funny
Greatzeus:
Political prostitutes: These ones are disloyal political party members,they will jump ship to where the tend to benefit more at the moment, without any course for the future.
Religious Prostitutes: These ones can change church like it's not a thing. On campus,the attend church A,at home they attend church B, on Fridays they go to church C for vigil grin
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Kingrexyl(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
Cmoni1:

Who could be more stupid than your jobless ass trying to do nothing but hunt for stupidity.
You are so stupid but you don't know you are.
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Villagemeat: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Runs girls are not prostitute
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Joystark(f): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
How can someone create such a useless topic?
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by boman2014: 12:22am On Feb 18, 2020
na woman matter una dey talk everyday?
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by unity004(m): 12:30am On Feb 18, 2020
grin OP na their correct consumer or one of his family member na olosho, see better article the guy write for oloshos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Goes Fully Unclad With Milk On Her Butt On Live Video 18+ / Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? / Enchanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.