Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Should I Arrange - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Arrange (3158 Views)

How To Arrange Sex With A Girl / Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes / Brain Work. Scatter Ur English Name Let See Who Will Arrange It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Arrange by Barims(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2023

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Arrange by Boogyman557: 3:43pm On May 26, 2023
Re: Should I Arrange by NoahHadNoArk: 3:45pm On May 26, 2023
Tomorrow now an innocent Mohammed will take his hand and dig his grave by paying bride price for a girl who can’t keep her temper in check.
Next thing we hear Justice for Mohammed.

Mohammed that was long deceased from knife stab wounds or beaten with a pestle.

Please this is is how it all starts, domestic violence and abuse, it’s not going to stop even when she gets married. If her family loves her they should call her to order asap.

My peace I leave you

PS

For the nincompoop above me who beat me to FTC, you will reincarnate as a Nigerian in your next life and Buhari will be your president .

Dey play

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Arrange by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2023
And this Op fit be an keyboard online warrior but na ordinary ur junior sister dey pursue you with kitchen knife upandan.

My Twin sister dare not talk while i am still talking.
Upon say na she senior me.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Arrange by manillas: 4:01pm On May 26, 2023
Seek help for her
Re: Should I Arrange by NoahHadNoArk: 4:09pm On May 26, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
And this Op fit be an keyboard online warrior but na ordinary ur junior sister dey pursue you with kitchen knife upandan.

My Twin sister dare not talk while i am still talking.
Upon say na she senior me.

Even if his sister gaps him 10years, nothing excuses you wielding a knife on your own sibling. What exactly was she planning on doing with that knife at that moment, give him a tattoo or make rags of his clothes?!?

Some people are born bullies and tend to take out their personal frustrations outside on people they meet inside like their siblings or friends.

Keep your temper in check and say no to any form of domestic abuse or violence.

Me like this that can’t even flog a child, imagine say I go marry OP sister, I go work come back late, maybe she dey call my phone dey switch off, I don already know say if I go back that house na my Obituary dem go post in one month.

This is the story of some marriages today. Most men are not looking forward to going back home so as not to face someone who doesn’t bring you peace in any way.

Op post your sister photo make we avoid am now wey e no late. 19 she don set for marriage make only soldier marry am as na only dem go handle am if she try anything

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Arrange by manillas: 4:12pm On May 26, 2023
True story,

I once stayed with a friend who was dating this very beautiful fair skinned girl named Chioma. Chioma fine no be small. I swear die!!! If NO be say I really respect the brothers code, I for don reason Chioma since. But as the brother wey I b, I shut down. Now, Chioma on her own, as with most fine girls, she no get sense. Every small thn na fight and quarrel the whole compound go hear. If Chioma start now, na meeting we go call before chioma stop. One day my friend whose name is Kingsley comes back late unto boys night out o, no be say na another woman, d guy no even dey double date, he just likes Chioma as per fine girl she be and had serious plans to marry her, na God save am sha. So Kingsley comes back late and meets a very pissed off chioma waiting for him and all hell was let loose. Na so quarrel start o, like play Chioma enter kitchen collect knife😲

So kingsley faced with the biggest threat of his life, finds a way to get the knife from her, overpowers her and beats her to a pulp, for fear of his life. Then calls of the engagement. My guy say e no dey do again😂

Chioma say Mbanu, you’ve wasted 5yrs of my life dating you. She calls her severance package of 500k, as in 500 thousand naira for Kingsley to pay her off. My guy was so scared for his life and found a way to raise that cash from nothing to pay her off. I mean, he ran from pillar to post to raise the ransom money🤣🤣
For fear of his life. Year was 2020

Well he pays her off and she’s gone for good, right?!

His fortunes changes, he gets a job in an oil servicing firm and starts making it big. He meets a dark skinned cool headed lady named still Chioma, but this one get sense sha😁
They get married in less than a year. Omo na so the other Chioma dey threaten my guy wife dey tell am say na her life be that wey she dey live o😆

Old Chioma gets married again but it doesn’t last as a result of the same issues, lack of subordination to your husband and temper problems.

Op get help for your sister now it’s early. That seed of anger, temper and violence only grows bigger with age till you can’t stop it.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Arrange by yomi007k(m): 4:13pm On May 26, 2023
Don't arrange boys to beat her, that would be another crime and everyone will blame you.

Always keep your cool around her. Don't engage in conversations or fight with her.

If she threatens you or assaults you, go and report in the police station. Make sure they charge her for Domestic Violence... I am sure your parents will take you seriously from then on.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Arrange by Berrityga: 4:56pm On May 26, 2023
manillas:
Please if you reading this help a soul, I need to buy drugs to treat a dying infant in my compound. He’s sick and hungry. Let’s save a life today. Your child will never lack or be in this shoes as you do.

Uba

God bless us as we help
I've sent 20k

1 Like

Re: Should I Arrange by ItisWell22(f): 5:06pm On May 26, 2023
yomi007k:
Don't arrange boys to beat her, that would be another crime and everyone will blame you.

Always keep your cool around her. Don't engage in conversations or fight with her.

If she threatens you or assaults you, go and report in the police station. Make sure they charge her for Domestic Violence... I am sure your parents will take you seriously from then on.

Op, follow this advice.

As nobody fit control her for house naa, make police help una, while saving you from untimely death or jail time…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Arrange by Reminderz: 5:07pm On May 26, 2023
manillas:
True story,

I once stayed with a friend who was dating this very beautiful fair skinned girl named Chioma. Chioma fine no be small. I swear die!!! If NO be say I really respect the brothers code, I for don reason Chioma since. But as the brother wey I b, I shut down. Now, Chioma on her own, as with most fine girls, she no get sense. Every small thn na fight and quarrel the whole compound go hear. If Chioma start now, na meeting we go call before chioma stop. One day my friend whose name is Kingsley comes back late unto boys night out o, no be say na another woman, d guy no even dey double date, he just likes Chioma as per fine girl she be and had serious plans to marry her, na God save am sha. So Kingsley comes back late and meets a very pissed off chioma waiting for him and all hell was let loose. Na so quarrel start o, like play Chioma enter kitchen collect knife😲

So kingsley faced with the biggest threat of his life, finds a way to get the knife from her, overpowers her and beats her to a pulp, for fear of his life. Then calls of the engagement. My guy say e no dey do again😂

Chioma say Mbanu, you’ve wasted 5yrs of my life dating you. She calls her severance package of 500k, as in 500 thousand naira for Kingsley to pay her off. My guy was so scared for his life and found a way to raise that cash from nothing to pay her off. I mean, he ran from pillar to post to raise the ransom money🤣🤣

His fortunes changes, he gets a job in an oil servicing firm and starts making it big. He meets a dark skinned cool headed lady named still Chioma, but this one get sense sha😁
They get married in less than a year. Omo na so the other Chioma dey threaten my guy wife dey tell am say na her life be that wey she dey live o😆

Old Chioma gets married again but it doesn’t last as a result of the same issues, lack of subordination to your husband and temper problems.

Op get help for your sister now it’s early. That seed of anger, temper and violence only grows bigger with age till you can’t stop it.

acrimony part 2
Re: Should I Arrange by MechanicMike: 5:11pm On May 26, 2023
Barims:
Why does my younger sister want to kill me? We had a fight this morning, and she went ballistic again. I had to rush to the neighbors house to hide for the time being, and I haven't returned home. My younger sister detests me to no end. Even my parents are scared of her, but I have never seen her go violent with them or my siblings, but only me. I don't know what I did to deserve so much hate from her; she hates seeing me. I went home yesterday because we are currently on break at school. Typically, I don't go home because I know the kind of demon waiting for me at home. I'm always careful around her because anything could set her off. I'm really afraid of her. She has attempted to kill me before, but she failed. I know she will try it again.

I recall she never showed up to even check on me when I was seriously ill and on the verge of death in the hospital. I could see the disappointment on her face when I returned home after being released from the hospital. She didn't even look at my side, much less stand up to hug me as my other siblings rushed to give me a hug and some even gave me a peck.
I once slapped her during a fight we had. My sister hurried into the kitchen to get a knife. Without hesitation, I knew that if I waited for her, she would stab me, possibly killing me, so I hurried to the bathroom and closed the door from inside. My attempts to understand why she always treats me violently have been ineffective. I have periodically pleaded with her for us to be at peace. She continuously claims that I will change, but nothing has ever changed!

I'm beyond frustrated. Due to a medical problem I have, I normally cannot defend myself. I have no chance of defeating her because of how strong she is. She is in charge in the home. My parents are doing nothing to stop this vicious brat, What can I do, please? I'm 22; she is 19.

angry
Re: Should I Arrange by MechanicMike: 5:12pm On May 26, 2023
Barims:
Why does my younger sister want to kill me? We had a fight this morning, and she went ballistic again. I had to rush to the neighbors house to hide for the time being, and I haven't returned home. My younger sister detests me to no end. Even my parents are scared of her, but I have never seen her go violent with them or my siblings, but only me. I don't know what I did to deserve so much hate from her; she hates seeing me. I went home yesterday because we are currently on break at school. Typically, I don't go home because I know the kind of demon waiting for me at home. I'm always careful around her because anything could set her off. I'm really afraid of her. She has attempted to kill me before, but she failed. I know she will try it again.

I recall she never showed up to even check on me when I was seriously ill and on the verge of death in the hospital. I could see the disappointment on her face when I returned home after being released from the hospital. She didn't even look at my side, much less stand up to hug me as my other siblings rushed to give me a hug and some even gave me a peck.
I once slapped her during a fight we had. My sister hurried into the kitchen to get a knife. Without hesitation, I knew that if I waited for her, she would stab me, possibly killing me, so I hurried to the bathroom and closed the door from inside. My attempts to understand why she always treats me violently have been ineffective. I have periodically pleaded with her for us to be at peace. She continuously claims that I will change, but nothing has ever changed!

I'm beyond frustrated. Due to a medical problem I have, I normally cannot defend myself. I have no chance of defeating her because of how strong she is. She is in charge in the home. My parents are doing nothing to stop this vicious brat, What can I do, please? I'm 22; she is 19.

so woman beat u up... corrrrrrrect?(no offenscce) angry
Re: Should I Arrange by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 26, 2023
Stay away from her. I for say make u beat shege from her body behind closed doors but she fit kill u in ur sleep later. So avoid as best u can and no dey fight. If she dey bring fight just ignore her. I had a babe liker. Any time we argue far this girl go dash enter kitchen carry knife. To kill herself. I will now end up begging her oo. Another time she carry fleet won spray like icing for her mouth I quickly dive am. Then when she fuckup I tell her say I no do again. Na kitchen oo with knife again shouting at the top of her voice that if I'm a man I should make peem and she will show me the stuff she's made off since I'm quick to insulting. Omor I seal my mouth when I remember Ataga vs chidima. Say na so my NL pussycat go see rip for my pics soon? God forbid 😂 I just quietly siddon dey beg her to calm down until she mellow. As she left the next morning and took all her stuff away. I celebrated life. Ur sister needs help. She's not stable mentally

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Arrange by Sucre6: 5:18pm On May 26, 2023
Reminderz:

acrimony part 2

Chioma nah mumu girl that girl for acrimony made a lot of sacrifice for his guy, chioma nah local champion, the only sacrifice she dey make nah to lay down for bed carry leg up they shout, yeh yeh yeh when him guy dey nack her, make she great grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Arrange by Sucre6: 5:19pm On May 26, 2023
manillas:
True story,

Chioma nah real IDAN 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Should I Arrange by Barims(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2023
MechanicMike:

so woman beat u up... corrrrrrrect?(no offenscce) angry

Please don't pass judgment; I would have fought back, but I can't because of a medical issue.
Re: Should I Arrange by Mom007(f): 5:30pm On May 26, 2023
There is nothing natural about what you described up there. Your sister is under demonic control. Are you a serious Christian? If yes, bind them when next, and any time you are in her presence. You don't have to shout out loud like they do in nollywood, just pray under your breath, binding them in the name of Jesus. Do not cast them out, lest they return stronger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Arrange by MechanicMike: 6:03pm On May 26, 2023
Barims:

Please don't pass judgment; I would have fought back, but I can't because of a medical issue.

But woman beat up up still...u embarasss us sir.....was yor sisters name? Siofra?
Brother why dint u call police? The police is Yor friend sir!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: Should I Arrange by marlow1962(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2023
Instead of you to touch your sister, you run come here dy claim medical issues
Re: Should I Arrange by Victor2707: 6:25pm On May 26, 2023
Your father is weak.

1 Like

Re: Should I Arrange by manillas: 8:40pm On May 26, 2023
We had the chance to fix it during elections and we we still choose to vote tribe and incompetence over eligibility, now everyone suffers for it. The end is nowhere in sight for another 8yrs and this is just days to his swearing in, sad really 😞

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Arrange by candygist: 10:23pm On May 26, 2023
Barims:

Somebody that you will give one backhand and she will land on hospital bed.
Re: Should I Arrange by Barims(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2023
candygist:

Somebody that you will give one backhand and she will land on hospital bed.
grin
Re: Should I Arrange by stunnert(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2023
Buy sleeping pills and mix it in her food, tie her up with strong ropes before she wakes up, after she wakes up then beat her very well, I mean give her the beating of her life, get a bucket of ice cold water pour it on her then beat her to a pulp, let her rest small while still tied up then beat the fvck out of her again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Arrange by ictplotter(m): 2:40am On May 27, 2023
Mom007:
There is nothing natural about what you described up there. Your sister is under demonic control. Are you a serious Christian? If yes, bind them when next, and any time you are in her presence. You don't have to shout out loud like they do in nollywood, just pray under your breath, binding them in the name of Jesus. Do not cast them out, lest they return stronger.
Africa religious stupidity... Las Las pastors will keep cash out big in Africa.
Anger and calmness are natural traits of human. Some people are naturally violent n Anger pro and no amount of anointed oil or prayer that can change them. Either you avoid them or you respect and be submissive to them not trigger the anger in them.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Arrange by ictplotter(m): 2:45am On May 27, 2023
manillas:

Please no need making jokes like this, I told you it’s for a little child who needed help and I wasn’t joking or playing around. Karma is real, if you really don’t want to help out then don’t make a mockery of someone’s pain. Don’t let someone say to you in future he has wired you the cash you were expecting only to find out it wasn’t true. Please refrain from jokes and games like this. That child is down with pneumonia and everyone in the compound is running around to raise funds for the parents because we share in their pain, their only child.
Please be guided
Scam alert
Pls can you send me the hospital account details who is handling the child treatment or vivid evident to back your claims.

1 Like

Re: Should I Arrange by Dshocker(m): 2:47am On May 27, 2023
Barims:

Which kind talk be this?

Your sister is stronger than you, chai.

Indomie you bad.
Re: Should I Arrange by LikeAking: 3:18am On May 27, 2023
Barims:

Wrong parental up bringing...

Your sister is just preying on your weakness and the weakness I'm your family structure...

How many people has she fought outside the home?

She also dey despise you cos you no get money?

You are also a weak man... Stand an fight her..

She carry knife your carry machete..

But use the body flog her well, well.

Na you parents you go blame for this..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Arrange by juman(m): 5:21am On May 27, 2023
Instead of renting your area friends treating her fuckkk up, report to police, they should warn her seriously.
But our police may just laugh over it and not take it serious, then you can try the other option.
Your friends should warn her badly to desist from attacking you.

She might be suffering from some level of madness, brain sickness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Arrange by zed7: 5:33am On May 27, 2023
There is an ongoing conspiracy to emasculate men. It's in the media It's in movies, blogs etc.

The threads you see on nairaland of men whining is part of the conspiracy to make men look weak. The world is out to paint men as weak and women as the new men.

If men continue to sit and let this happen, in future, the role of men will be eroded. Kudos to all those guys still posting alpha threads and trying to enlighten these weak men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Made Out With Her For Almost 2hrs Straight! / What Would You Do If You Were Jilted At The Altar? / How To Get Back Ex-boyfriend From Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.