Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth (4875 Views)

Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) / Why Was Tinubu Deceiving Us During Campaign / Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
These Pictures speak for themselves and puts an end to the widespread deception of "One man built Lagos State".

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by fman(m): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
No mind am!!
Emilokan!!
My voice dey crack.
Who fit borrow me mic

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by Softmirror: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2022

AND THIS IS LAGOS TODAY! DO YOU HAVE ANY FOOLISH QUESTIONS TO ASK?

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by blazesam(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lagos was hot even in the early 80s.

The Atlantic is linked to Lagos .

23 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by Racoon(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
The Lagos of Tinubu have long filled all these once serene locations with touts, thugs, agberoes and other anti- social miscreants.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
Softmirror:

Chronic Liar. That is Jakarta in Indonesia.
Like Tinubu You think all Nigerians are foolish like you BAT supporters and cannot get the right info through Google?
Its obvious BAT and his supporters want to use the same lies of 2015 to get access to the Presidency.
Unfortunately, it won't work out this time around

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by KingKO22: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
NIGERIANS SHOULD AVOID IPOB PATRON PANDORA OBITUARY BECAUSE HE IS A FAILURE AND SCAM PACKAGE BY IPOB TO OVERTAKE NIGERIA

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by gasparpisciotta: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
Op is wise by half.

These were the pictures of the CBD of the 60s on the Victoria Island, just 20% of Lagos
In fact more buildings and infrastructure have been added since then

Lagos is more than the Island my friend

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by Softmirror: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Like Tinubu You think all Nigerians are foolish like you BAT supporters and cannot get the right info through Google?
Its obvious BAT and his supporters want to use the same lies of 2015 to get access to the Presidency.

YOU ARE RIGHT THE FIRST PICTURE IS JAKARTA. IT WAS A MISTAKE. I APOLOGIZE. I WAS TOO MUCH IN A HURRY BUT THEN, DO YOU STILL HAVE ANY FOOLISH QUESTIONS TO ASK grin

Modified: I could have removed that picture, but I purposely left.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by Eriokanmi: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
KingKO22:

NIGERIANS SHOULD AVOID IPOB PATRON PANDORA OBITUARY BECAUSE HE IS A FAILURE AND SCAM PACKAGE BY IPOB TO OVERTAKE NIGERIA

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

All I see is pain in your comment. That Obi is the next president. You can waste all your data and everything over his matter for all we care grin

28 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by GamalNasser: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
No MC Oluomo, No Ariku, No Asmo, no one million boys,no Ajah boys

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by Moh247: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
BRT, RRS, LagBoat and many other things

Wetin Anambra State get or Adamawa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 30, 2022
He is deceiving himself and his followers not us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by DrAkpamudehe: 12:27am On Aug 30, 2022
Moh247:
BRT, RRS, LagBoat and many other things

Wetin Anambra State get or Adamawa

Make una get sense na. Is it Tinubu that brought BRT and Lagboat to Lagos? Pls use sense or borrow one, because I know most of you supporting Tinubu have no sense

27 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by Gozac: 12:30am On Aug 30, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Most people supporting Tinubu online are street urchins, tribal bigots and illiterates . Know this and know peace

26 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by Gozac: 12:31am On Aug 30, 2022
KingKO22:

Great but Atiku is coming!
Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by SmartPolician: 5:12am On Aug 30, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Make una get sense na. Is it Tinubu that brought BRT and Lagboat to Lagos? Pls use sense or borrow one, because I know most of you supporting Tinubu have no sense

Tinubu did nothing in Lagos because Obasanjo denied him of federal allocation. As a result, he was just sitting in office and looting the little money the state could generate.

The only positive thing he could do was draw a plan of what he wants Lagos to become, install his stooges, use thugs to intimidate and sometimes kill the opposition and has been dictating who becomes what in Lagos.

Lagos State started having meaningful infrastructure when Fashola took over. Fashola was Tinubu's successor. Yar'Adua gave him a lot of money that Obasanjo withheld. May God bless Yar'Adua because he was a just man. Fashola had no excuse not to work because no Nigerian governor has ever controlled the amount he did.

Instead, Fashola started inflating contracts like maintaining websites for 78 million and sinking two boreholes for 139 million. Influential people had to beg Ambode to stop exposing Fashola government because Ambode was shocked that a man could be that heartless. Fashola also built bridges and roads and tolled motorists. That man has no conscience at all.

Lagos has been under the control of evil men until Ambode came onboard and tried to break the jinx. He was kicked out. Now, Sanwo-Olu has continued that pattern.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by Abdu81: 5:22am On Aug 30, 2022
Racoon:
The Lagos of Tinubu have filled all these once serene locations with touts, thugs, agberoes and other anti- social miscreants.

He tinubu destroyed Lagos with mc olumo and company limited.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by Lanretoye(m): 5:37am On Aug 30, 2022
Where were u in that year if I may ask you?,if that picture has any meaning to you then you should know it was before the influx of your brothers after the Civil war and perhaps,the state you are from is still the way it was in 1960.
Take away the stalls of your brothers and you see that place get serenity again,then you will still come here and cry that the government is insensitive to the poor.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by DrAkpamudehe: 5:50am On Aug 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

Tinubu did nothing in Lagos because Obasanjo denied him of federal allocation. As a result, he was just sitting in office and looting the little money the state could generate.

The only positive thing he could do was draw a plan of what he wants Lagos to become, install his stooges, use thugs to intimidate and sometimes kill the opposition and has been dictating who becomes what in Lagos.

Lagos State started having meaningful infrastructure when Fashola took over. Fashola was Tinubu's successor. Yar'Adua gave him a lot of money that Obasanjo withheld.

Fashola started inflating contracts like maintaining websites for 78 million and sinking two boreholes for 139 million. People had to beg Ambode to stop exposing Fashola government because Ambode was shocked that a man could be that heartless. Fashola also built bridges and roads and tolled motorists. That man has no conscience at all.

Lagos has been under the control of evil men until Ambode came onboard and tried to break the jinx. He was kicked out. Now, Sanwo-Olu has continued that pattern.

No wonder the stupid fashola has been a complete failure at federal level

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by ImperialYoruba: 6:03am On Aug 30, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
These Pictures speak for themselves and puts an end to the widespread deception of "One man built Lagos State".

Im glad you brought this picture here. This was before civil war. After civil ear ibos flooded Lagos and destroyed it. Bring picture from 70s and 80s to show the destruction caused by ibos.

You see, ibos were scattered all over what used to be known as Eastern Nigeria. They occupied minority lands. During war Gowon created states and separated minorities from under ibo. The minories expelled them from their lands. Meanwhile, SE is to small area for that many ibo people to occupy without a catastrophy.

Yorubaland became a refuge for ibo leaving SE. As they poured in, they brought filth and uncivil manners very foreign to Yorubaland. This is how they ruined what once was pristine and clean. Pictures dont lie, you see the OP pics of what Lagos used to be.

Tinubu came to reconstruct the ruins and damages done to Lagos. In addition to rebuilding Lagos, he has also opened many opportunities to resettle stranded and homeless ibos and created opportunities for them to grow and thrive in Lagos.

God bless Asiwaju!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by Realguyman1(m): 6:04am On Aug 30, 2022
Nigerians nor just follow for people wey their head they functions for this world at all.

No wonder the country rather move backward than forward

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by Ezmans: 6:22am On Aug 30, 2022
Softmirror:

tinubu even made alhaji lateef jakande governor

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by techWriter3: 6:24am On Aug 30, 2022
No thinking dewan

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by DMerciful(m): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2022
So tell us what Tinubu built in those pictures
Softmirror:

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by Great2017: 6:38am On Aug 30, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Op is wise by half.

These were the pictures of the CBD of the 60s on the Victoria Island, just 20% of Lagos
In fact more buildings and infrastructure have been added since then

Lagos is more than the Island my friend
Show us the building Tinubu added from 1999 to 2007 when he was the governor.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by Abdulqareem: 6:40am On Aug 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
All I see is pain in your comment. That Obi is the next president. You can waste all your data and everything over him for all we care grin
. 85% of Obi supporters will have high BP at the end. Oga go and face your business and leave Tinubu alone. the similitude of those wishing peter obi to become president is just like wishing Everton wins the champions league when they are not even qualified to. please you are too young to have BP. it will end in premium tears.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by perez100: 6:42am On Aug 30, 2022
Stop arguing with kids that just grew up from 1997 till now. They grew up and saw Tinubu as Lagos State Governor and believe Tinubu developed Lagos.

They don't know that Tinubu killed Lagos with his looting that never happened in any state in Nigeria history. Somebody asked a question in the past. "Which Governor developed Abuja"? They don't know what it is to be a capital of a country for many decades.

By all standards, Peter Obi suppose to be far richer than Tinubu but today Tinubu is throwing dollars everywhere but he cannot name his investments before he became Governor in 1999.

Orji Uzoh Kalu was the richest man among all the Governors that came to power in 1999 but today Tinubu urchins are not asking how Tinubu made his money but we all know how Peter Obi made his billions. A vote for Peter Obi is not a favour to him but your contribution to rescue Nigeria from falling into the hands of Agbado criminal. It is a vote to secure your future and that of your children.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by Owopariola001: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

This is Lagos of today.

Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by Presidential1: 7:02am On Aug 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

Lagos State started having meaningful infrastructure when Fashola took over. Fashola was Tinubu's successor. Yar'Adua gave him a lot of money that Obasanjo withheld.

Fashola started inflating contracts like maintaining websites for 78 million and sinking two boreholes for 139 million. People had to beg Ambode to stop exposing Fashola government because Ambode was shocked that a man could be that heartless. Fashola also built bridges and roads and tolled motorists. That man has no conscience at all.

Did you ask what he did before Obasanjo stopped federal allocation to Lagos? Or you just want to type
Re: Why Is Tinubu Deceiving Nigerians? This's Lagos In 1960s When Tinubu Was A Youth by PeterObi4LP: 7:05am On Aug 30, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

So you where believing all those scrap the urchins were saying before?

Tinubu never single handedly build Lagos. I put it this way...that Tinubu contribute his own quota just as others before and after his regime did and doing now.

Peter Obi is the best man for the Presidency

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Fashola Lacks The Will Power To Tame Lagos Agberos / Open-secret Ballot System Still Stands / #Where is CNN Isha Sesay As Ebola Ravages Her Home Country, Sierra Leone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.