Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Is My Eating Habits Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Eating Habits Normal? (570 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? / Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Eating Habits Normal? by Teekay21(m): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
I have been worrying a lot about my eating habit this days, I live alone in a two rooms self contain,
I don't play with buying enough foods stuff to keep in the house and most of it I never joke with my meals.
I don't really know if my eating habits is caused by the change of weather or maybe I need to go see a doctor,
Yesterday I cooked a major of rice and ate all before dinner, I came back from work and decided not to cook but to make something fast to eat which I decided to soak garri, but in my widest surprise I was able to finish 3 cups.
I woke up this morning and only took 400naira bread with pap I finished and before i know it I wasn't that okay so I decided to cook two spaghetti cause a friend of mine was visiting but he eventually didnt make it up, I ate all the spaghetti and worse of it all is that I ate all and still soak 2cups of garri again.

So am wondering if my eating habits is normal or I need a serious checkup.
Re: Is My Eating Habits Normal? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oga, na express u dey go so. Make trailer no crush you to death o!!.
Deep down you no say wetin u dey consume no Normal at all. Me wey dey even chop iron steady and burn sugar, you eat pass me.
Re: Is My Eating Habits Normal? by Uniquetani1(f): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
You don't mean it? In this bubu economy?

With all the food you listed, your carbohydrates is too much. Try and balance your diet. Eat more of proteinous food and stay hydrated

1 Like

Re: Is My Eating Habits Normal? by Teekay21(m): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Uniquetani1:
You don't mean it? In this bubu economy?

With all the food you listed, your carbohydrates is too much. Try and balance your diet. Eat more of proteinous food and stay hydrated
Everything don dey set oo, who cares what goes in your mouth in this naija
Re: Is My Eating Habits Normal? by JASONjnr(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
You're a "GOATLUTON"
Re: Is My Eating Habits Normal? by Teekay21(m): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2022
STOICREALIST:

It could be a symptom of insulin resistance and pre-diabete. Especially if you are weighty around your girth and if you are craving a lot of carbs.

You are having sugar highs and then your pancreas dumps insulin which crashes the sugar level, making you want to eat again. Then the sugar spikes, insulin is dumped to bring it down, it crashes and then you feel hungry again and you go “foraging” in the house for carbs.

Do a fasting blood sugar test and a blood sugar test about 1-2 hours after eating. Compare you blood sugar to the normal range to eliminate insulin resistance as the culprit.

Also, there are certain medication and herbs like cannabis that stimulates hunger. Be sure you aren’t adding any ingredient or seasoning that is a hunger stimulant.
Thanks
Re: Is My Eating Habits Normal? by headbasher96(m): 5:43am On Aug 30, 2022
weyrey stop using blood capsule it boosts appetite
Re: Is My Eating Habits Normal? by Uniquetani1(f): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Teekay21:

Everything don dey set oo, who cares what goes in your mouth in this naija

Why you come dey worry? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Eating Habits Normal? by kelspinall(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2022
your job/work maybe the cause.

as long as you are stressing yaself with works thats what happens, you start eating too much..same thing with me

(1) (Reply)

Willie: American Idol Runner-up Dies In Car Crash At The Age Of 23 (photo) / I Know I Lack Home Training / "It Will Buy Your Father’s House": Portable Brags As Yoruba King Rocks Gold Chai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.