Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday (1075 Views)

My 2021 Wins — A Testimony / See The Lovely Gesture At A Church Yesterday / What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Nazgul: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Taken that 85% of the things you should not pray for are provided.

But 100% of the very things you require and need to have a good life and living cannot be provided by any man who Family, Free-Ends aka Frie-ends, Sweet Marriage, Prosperity, Rest from Work, Satisfaction from Work, Profit and increase from work, Sweet Retirement and pleasant death etc.

Their system even guarantees that you do not even have any one of these things.

And anyone who has these things will not care even if they owe for 20 yrs like my mother's pension.
Quick question.

How do you preach Christ to someone who has everything. A good job, a home, good health...etc.

As a Christian if you're tasked with the responsibility of winning he's soul, what would you say to him. Since he doesn't have any problem per say which you can hook him with and tell him to pray and sow a seed?
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Truvelisback(m): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nazgul:

My dear, there are countless people across Nigeria who faced, and are currently facing the same predicament as the sister in question, most scaled through without offering any form of prayers.

In cooperate offices, haven't you notice that there are some people who aren't religious at all, they live on the go... enjoy women and beer, yet year in year out they keep getting promoted, they keep getting recommendations.

If they were Christians they could easily attribute their success to the prayers of their pastor and God. But in this case, who would you attribute their success to?
Whether u believe it or not the supernatural controls the natural. Also, I want u to know everyone's star or luck and destiny aren't. Humanbeings in general have so many chalenges, Some could be physical or spiritual. There are some people suffering or finding it difficult to make it in life. Note: Not that these once her lazy or aren't ambitious in life. They have spiritual problem. This could attack, from someone else, foundation, etc. The most common problem we humans suffer the most especially Africa is foundation problem. Foundation problem has to do with bad family pattern or a bad repeated kind of life. E.g in some families, the ladies find it very difficult getting married, delay in child bearing, abject poverty(they find it very difficult coming out of abject poverty), waywardness or wayward living, marital delay, joblessness or poor job or poor income etc. And u know what? When it comes to foundational problem, no one is exempted including i myself. It's just that some people's foundational problem are worser than others. E.g in some families, they never lack money but may be suffering delay in child bearing. Some may have children as many they want but get money could be their problem, etc. So, Nazgal, look into ur family, what's that thing u don't like but always repeat itself or that particular challenges that seems very difficult to stop in ur family? That's what i mean. I know mine. Everyone has it. It's just some people's foundational problem are not that bad, some are bad while others are even worse.
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:25am On Aug 31, 2022
Nazgul:

@bolded

So that's your response...that I must be truly saved. I asked a question and you concluded that I'm a lost soul.

Wonderful...this is the problem I have with most Christians, you can't explain Christianity to people who seek for knowledge without sounding judgmental.

What makes you feel you're better than me? And you even called your fellow Christians Antichrist.
It's glaring you're not truly saved. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks and someone truly saved cannot speak such things of God as you do.

Keep looking for flimsy excuses to remain unsaved but know this that you would live to regret it eternally if you weren't. You're not doing it for someone else but yourself.

By the way, you should also know that even among the disciples of Christ, there were false ones like Judas whom Jesus called a devil, so that's no different from Christians because there are are many false ones and wolves who come in sheep clothing, so calling them by their real names is not bad.

I thought you're truly willing to learn the Truth but it appears you weren't so have a nice day.
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Dtruthspeaker: 4:20am On Aug 31, 2022
Nazgul:

Quick question.

How do you preach Christ to someone who has everything. A good job, a home, good health...etc.

As a Christian if you're tasked with the responsibility of winning he's soul, what would you say to him. Since he doesn't have any problem per say which you can hook him with and tell him to pray and sow a seed?

First, no one is tasked with the responsibility of winning souls for we are all like job applicants, applying to be saved from destruction. And like job applicants, we really do not care about the other applicants around us it is a true case of O.Y.O

Anyone giving you a mission to soul win has distracted you from what you should win. (Yeah I am aware of the Bible saying something about soul win and it did not command soul win it just said, it is wise. The other things it verily commanded people are very much joyfully disobeying and then they conveniently put aside The Law which told them that if you break one, you have broken all. Therefore, a soul winning sinner, is just doing a nullity by filling a bucket using a fork!

The only soul I win is mine alone.

Secondly as Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, R. Kelly, Bill Gates and many others have shown good job, nice house and pristine health is no cure to a miserable living!
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Dtruthspeaker: 4:41am On Aug 31, 2022
Nazgul:

So this is your defence... that she isn't God's daughter. Someone you don't know, you somehow read my post and concluded that she isn't a child of God.

Very pathetic.

Sure!

I know God's children and you being a woman for that matter, even know it too. You are just annoyed that I, a man now know what you women knew all along but knew that men did not know.

For you women are the no 1 murderers of God's Children for una no dey take eye see God pikin wey una no go bring death (yansh and breast and touch-touch) kon kill am as una dey thief him Blessing and Glory as una dey convert am to Satan pikin at the same time.

So you already know that 99% of the world's population are Satan's children hence why we need to born-again so that God can born us.

And when God births us, we become His Children and we are given the Rights (Blessings) which His Children all have.

And prosperity is one of the rights which His children always have which is what you women are always trying to suck out from a man who is a Child of God.

While you truly kill any girl who manages to be born a daughter of God by either beating her heavily and if she does not change and become a devil like you people, you would then beat her to death.

So, I know many of the things you women already know which men do not know hence none of you correct the male preachers who erroneously or deceivingly tell you everyone that they are children of God, whereas they are not all as their fruits always prove.

So, you and I both know that she is not a child of God! No vex! Let those who want to be saved know The Truth that saves!
Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday by Dtruthspeaker: 4:49am On Aug 31, 2022
Nazgul:

My dear, there are countless people across Nigeria who faced, and are currently facing the same predicament as the sister in question, most scaled through without offering any form of prayers.

In cooperate offices, haven't you notice that there are some people who aren't religious at all, they live on the go... enjoy women and beer, yet year in year out they keep getting promoted, they keep getting recommendations.

If they were Christians they could easily attribute their success to the prayers of their pastor and God. But in this case, who would you attribute their success to?

If they were Christian they most likely would have long since left that company for the corporate life and it's destruction which you people would call perks and games, is incompatible with Christianity.

So anyone and everyone you see there doing all those shits is not a Christian, and such is lying (in confirmation that they are children of satan) if they say that they are!

So all those people you see are just people in a different type of trap which the world uses to entrap and destroy people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Reason I Will Leave Religion / Why They Came For TB Joshua? / Ngozibcossan@yahoo.com Is This Ur :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.