Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips (1094 Views)

The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] / I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips by Xwizard: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2022
She’s all I had, if I have to pick from my list but then she showed me her other parts yesterday, I was shocked. Anyway now she’s gone and I’m
About to start trying new thing.

Just tips to forget

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips by theymany: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2022
undecided
Re: I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2022
Carry your problem go your house. We v nothing to say.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
You have nothing to say which wan be we?lol

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I v spoken on behalf of everyone. Carry your problem dey go to ya house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

I v problespoken on behalf of everyone. Carry yahoo dey to ya house
Due to your pepper body you don mistake me for the op,what's wrong with you this morning?
Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Due to your pepper body you don mistake me for the op,what's wrong with you this morning?
Lol
lol. Nothing. Good morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips by Doorlarss(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2022
Go smoke mapo and sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips by Zonefree(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2022
while I’ve been thinking she’s chilled and reserved all these while.

This is your first mistake.
You're mistaken Nigerian girls for Angels.

They're all the same. It's easier to spot dinosaurs mating than to see a reserved Nigerian girl.

Avoid Nigerian girls and enjoy your life.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips by PerfectStranger(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2022
You’re giving yourself headache coz of a Nigerian girl. Una Dey get time sha.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips by sapeleboi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
we
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Re: I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips by sapeleboi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
we nor talk to you
Sweetplum:

Re: I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
sapeleboi:
we nor talk to you
You v bad breathe
Re: I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips by sapeleboi(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sweetplum:
You v bad breathe

Re: I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
[quote author=sapeleboi post=116236100][/quote]
You wan stone ya sisters abi?
Re: I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips by sapeleboi(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
sista ke
Sweetplum:

You wan stone ya sisters abi?

(1) (Reply)

My First Ti Me Having Sex With Two Men / John Is Back(photo) / Don't Listen To Your Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.