Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over (3525 Views)

The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] / I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Doctorwhite(m): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2019
HELLO NAIRALANDERS!!![color=#990000][/color][url][/url]
Season greetings to you all and a prosperous new year 2020.
Please advise me!
I meet a young girl who is 24 years and I am 27 years, since November 2017. We have been together! We do a lot of things together. She respect me so well! I was working in an oil and gas company before the company loss it contract with chevron. We have many things in common! I am a calm and reserve person, I don’t talk much, for a few months since I lost my job! The girl I always see as my future wife have completely changed, she do no longer respect me as she was, before whenever she does something I don’t like I use abusing words (are you crazy) she will keep quiet. Now whenever I speak to her she returned it back to me immediately! She even called me fool yesterday, I was so shocked! I was really planning to settle down for life with her, I still love her but I don’t think I can marry a girl who will insult me publicly! I feel ashamed! I told let end it here is over! DO YOU THINK I MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION?
Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by emeijeh(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2019
Eyah!
Breeze don blow

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 27, 2019
Fix what's wrong in your life b4 u consider her. That she can't even respect u in these times shows a lot...but the good side of it which many young men often miss is that you must channel that anger into making it so that u can then have choices cos the more successful u are the more options u have from women. But if u remain like this you will end up begging for everything even when she hurts u

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Sundrus: 7:42am On Dec 27, 2019
Money don finish, respect don end...but OP u suppose to know say na waytin keep the girl with u na...all these loverboys sef, una mata dey tire me.

16 Likes

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by 24kmagic: 7:44am On Dec 27, 2019
You fit each other really well.

When you had a job, you insult her at will.

Now that you are out of job, she gives it back to you hot, hot!

Birds of a feather, they say flock together.

27 Likes

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Snipper007: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2019
Doctorwhite:
Please advise me!
I meet a young girl who is 24 years and I am 27 years, since November 2017. We have been together! We do a lot of things together. She respect me so well! I was working in an oil and gas company before the company loss it contract with chevron. We have many things in common! I am a calm and reserve person, I don’t talk much, for a few months since I lost my job! The girl I always see as my future wife have completely changed, she do no longer respect me as she was, before whenever she does something I don’t like I use abusing words (are you crazy) she will keep quiet. Now whenever I speak to her she returned it back to me immediately! She even called me fool yesterday, I was so shocked! I was really planning to settle down for life with her, I still love her but I don’t think I can marry a girl who will insult me publicly! I feel ashamed! I told let end it here is over! DO YOU THINK I MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION?

And u are still fooling urself around her, manup and fuccckiing put that biitch were she belongs.
Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by TeafahScents(f): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2019
worry no more,gift her 100% undiluted perfume oil with irresistible fragrance from the stable of teafah scents and watch her submit and love you unconditionally. call/chat 07038202855 for order placement, follow us on IG @teafah_scents.

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Riele(f): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Doctorwhite:
Please advise me!

Imagine the Ego .

You use to insult her before and she swallowed it .

Now that she's stepping up her games you're lamenting .

Do you know how she feels when you insult her before ?

Of course , you should know because she just served you your dish .

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by lilmax(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2019
She even called me fool yesterday, I was so shocked! I was really planning to settle down for life with her, I still love her but I don’t think I can marry a girl who will insult me publicly! I feel ashamed! I told let end it here is over!

DO YOU THINK I MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION?
Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Olude193: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2019
At 27 you are not sharp, just mumuish

Obviously she respected your money and the fact that you could put up with her bills

Now no money..

Girls and broke boys is like question mark and zero... No relationship

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2019
no money again na you shouldnt expect less from her.

if you want a good girl behave as if you dont have money when she gri then you can spend on her las las all these hoes of nowadays na money them de follow nothing like love for their dictionary.

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by MrFuckallday: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2019
Lol homeboy your attitude is even smelling all over. So ces you had a job and funds you call her names at will but now you can’t take what you been dishing out? Anyways go get you some more money, leave the girl and any other girl behind till you have worked on your attitude towards women.

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2019
Op,you want to know d truth? Listen to guys up there.They all made sense.
Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2019
Eeeya. She has obviously been with you b|c of money and now treats you badly b|c you lost your job and are broke. So sorry.

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Lamanii22(f): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2019
No money, no love... That's today's world for you... No patience, no endurance... It's now oldskool... selfishness has taken over...
Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2019
Smiles...well op dnt knw how u c it sha but i feel u really do av a part 2 play in this 2. speaking abt a perfect marriage, a perfect marriage requires a perfect husband and ofcourse aperfect wife,and i tell u who i think a perfect husband is;A perfect husband is one who do not expect his wife to be perfect n a perfect wife is dat who do not expect her hubby to be perfect with both learning 2 understand each other and working on themselves.that way d relationship can build naturally rather than when one person is always trying to fix d other,acting this way only makes it difficult 4 them 2 c thier fault...Op u have to stop trying to fix her 4 now pls, just try 2 work on yasef like d way u talk 2 her try not to be harsh with words or use abusive words...look women are 2 be treated with so much care n respect, also they are very easy 2 control and convince if only u know d right approach..trust me using abusive words, intimidating her or trying 2 prove to her ur incharge may be d last thing u wana do...

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2019
TeafahScents:
worry no more,gift her 100% undiluted perfume oil with irresistible fragrance from the stable of teafah scents and watch her submit and love you unconditionally. call/chat 07038202855 for order placement, follow us on IG @teafah_scents.
LOL
Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by MedicH: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2019
My babe that year when i was in 5th year in school wanted me to be paying her 5k a month salary and i could not. She ran off with one yahoo guy i didn't sweat it. Move on man.

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2019
MedicH:
My babe that year when i was in 5th year in school wanted me to be paying her 5k a month salary and i could not. She ran off with one yahoo guy i didn't sweat it. Move on man.
LOL
Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by moscow406(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2019
Doctorwhite:
Please advise me!
Please, what was the nature of your job in the defunct oil and gas company?

You can't come here and kill us egbon.
Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by mechanics(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2019
You shouldn't have used abusive words on her, not every lady can control their temper at that instance, that's why you need not to offend any lady you want to settle down with.
Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by ExBachelor: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2019
Send me her number and location, I need to tell hrr real words
Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Martinez39(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Doctorwhite:
HELLO NAIRALANDERS!!!
Please advise me!
You money has finished so no more love or respect. She will not marry you if you remain broke. You will be dumped in the trash for the higher bidder even if you supported her financially for many years and made great sacrifices for her. I am sure that when money was flowing, you were stroking your ego as a "capable man" or as a "real man" just because you were a woman's ATM (a woman that is not even your wife or PROBABLY not even giving you sex). Where is the result of all the money spent so far? Was it worth it? Is it not a waste now? tongue

You need to swallow some red pills. You must have a low IQ given your inability to comprehend what is going on and why she is acting the way she is acting. IT'S BECAUSE YOUR MONEY HAS FINISHED AND YOU ARE NOT USEFUL TO HER AGAIN SO HER TRUE COLOR CAN COME OUT. AFTERALL, SHE WON'T BREAK A SWEAT DUMPING YOU. Here is a very old post of mine :
ANNOUNCEMENT!

ALL GIRLS cannot love a man. They will only hang out around you and PRETEND to love you if you satisfy the following conditions or any of them :
1) Have abundant resources.
2) Show great potential to acquire abundant resources in future.

That's all. If you lack these two, no girl will want you for a relationship. Your handsomeness, your moral uprightness and integrity do not matter a damn to girls. Even if you satisfied these two conditions in the past, provided for her, made great sacrifices for her and even donated a kidney to save her life in the past, once things become hard and you don't satisfy these conditions anymore, her "love" for you immediately turns to loathing and if a higher bidder is available, she dumps you cold. Loyalty, appreciation and sacrifices are not in their dictionary as they leave you cold and loath you once you stop satisfying these two conditions for any reason.

A girl who rather date the chimpanzee looking billionaire than date the handsome vibrant dude with an average income; a girl would rather date that misogynistic psychopathic billionaire drug lord that treats her like trash than date the morally upright and caring vibrant dude with an average income and your sacrifices in the past (even if you donated a kidney to save her life) doesn't matter as if you stop satisfying those two conditions, you become a loathed utility that has served it's purpose and is no longer needed. So guys, go hustle and stop spending your vibrant teenage years and early twenties looking for the "one true love." True love, just like true friendship, doesn't exist. When you make money and you want to marry, you will still see fresh attractive ladies. Stop forming "alpha male." If you get all the attention of girls, fvck around and yet you don't have money, what have you gained?

Make money and that miss world or that proud strong independent feminist that claims she doesn't need any man will spread her legs for you and readily suck your d1ck for the cash. They will even kneel down on the floor crying and begging you to stay if you threaten to dump them. grin cheesy If you know, you know. Most of these men hating feminists raising their shoulders as proud strong independent women are suckling one rich guy's d1ck behind close doors and are being submissive to them as a housewife would yet they will come out on TV and social media claiming that they will bow to no man and are strong independent ladies who need no man. grin

Some girls will say "not all girls are like that," "we are not like that," "we value the personality," blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Boys, it's a lie. Na wash. They are all like that. Personality my foot. If you know, you know. Many are good at hiding that opportunistic and materialistic nature. You will only see there true colour when you stop satisfying those two conditions. Have things gone hard and your girlfriend suddenly seems distant and reluctant to connect or converse with you? Are the conversations, texts and calls you are making to her seem like nuisances to her all of a sudden? Mehn, you have lost her.

Am I saying that girls should marry broke men who are not willing to improve themselves? Of course not. That would be unreasonable. The problem is the lack of moral compass, deceit, greed and cruelty with which they absolutely reduce men to mere utility that should be exploited and discard when he had served his usefulness. Boys, you are like a phone to a lady. Once you stop working, she throw you in the trash or if she sees a better one, they put you aside. Go and make money.

It's hard to swallow. Swallow it.

Also make sure you read my topic
https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must

I have written posts about your type of situation but I am having a hard time finding them.

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by ZiriMane(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Before you enter 2020 oga biko have sense
you been dey abuse person pikin sake of say u been get money and good job now wey d tin no dey u no want come see as e dey be¿

You feel you would be doing her good by trying to marry her?

It's best you let her go because you apparently don't deserve anyone!

Yeye and Boyfriend

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by timibare(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
But wen u normally call her all sorts of names....u never brought her case here..... na mehn gettaaaaat angry

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by emmaodet: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
Martinez39:
You money has finished so no more love or respect. She will not marry you if you remain broke. You will be dumped in the trash for the higher bidder even if you supported her financially for many years and made great sacrifices for her. I am sure that when money was flowing, you were stroking your ego as a "capable man" or as a "real man" just because you were a woman's ATM (a woman that is not even your wife or PROBABLY not even giving you sex). Where is the result of all the money spent so far? Was it worth it? Is it not a waste now? tongue

You need to swallow some red pills. You must have a low IQ given your inability to comprehend what is going on and why she is acting the way she is acting. IT'S BECAUSE YOUR MONEY HAS FINISHED AND YOU ARE NOT USEFUL TO HER AGAIN SO HER TRUE COLOR CAN COME OUT. AFTERALL, SHE WON'T BREAK A SWEAT DUMPING YOU. Here is a very old post of mine :

Also make sure you read my topic
https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must

I have written posts about your type of situation but I am having a hard time finding them.
Ooohhhhh
Abasi
Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Michelle55: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Yep.. You made the right decision.
Relationship shouldn't be based on financial benefits alone, there are many ways to make one's relationship sweet and enjoyable.
If your partner only worship/respect you when you are buoyant then you are in the wrong relationship (it should be during good and bad times)
No one has the right to embarrass/disgrace you publicly just because you don't have money.. Let her work for her own money if she can't bear the heat of having a broke boyfriend.. There's no constitution anywhere that states that men should shoulder all the responsibilities

So yes, let her go and enjoy being single for a while.. Don't come and kill yourself over woman matter(las las if you die trying to please her, she go carry another guy come pay you last due respect for your grave cheesy ) if you think that you don't have anyone else to live for, live for yourself and your family

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by luminouzzzzzz(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Troll thread.

Pathetic undecided
Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Bola146(f): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sundrus:
Money don finish, respect don end...but OP u suppose to know say na waytin keep the girl with u na...all these loverboys sef, una mata dey tire me.

Abi o, some men need Sense to wake up, she was really interested in your money
Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by akube34: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
24kmagic:
You fit each other really well.

When you had a job, you insult her at will.

Now that you are out of job, she gives it back to you hot, hot!

Birds of a feather, they say flock together.
lol bitter truth
Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Martinez39(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
emmaodet:

Ooohhhhh
Abasi
We have to be sincere with these folks.

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by SmellingAnus(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mr. Man it's your fault... Why will you be using abusive words on her when you were financially okay? Now you don't have as before and you still decide to repeat your mistakes, she just put you in your rightful place... It doesn't make her a bad girl... Even in many marriages in this part of the world, once the man cannot provide like he use to , respect actually goes down even from your kids...
You have built an abusive babe so you will only enjoy it but next time in the future, you don't have to abuse your woman ...

Tonto Dike Share Photo Of Herself Before And After Surgery / SHOCKING!! Lawyer Caught Having S*x On Zoom During Court Hearing (video) / Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75