Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Best European Country - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best European Country (47004 Views)

Best European Country To Live In. / Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time / Atleast Nigeria Is Visa Free To One Strong European Country; Andorra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best European Country by upengineer: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2011
@ Markenny,
let me first give you an introduction about myself so that you can advise me according.
I went to German language training school at Jibowu, yaba Lagos for three months so i have an idea of german language.
I have national diploma from yabatech in printing technology.
I also had ND and HND in Process Engineering and a First Degree in Chemical Engineering from a Federal University in the East of Nigeria. I have served. I tried using educational route to achieve my german dream so
I gained admission into Technical University, Clausthal but the German Embassy requirement that i must have close to #1,800,000 in a blocked german account ended that admission because i couldnt raise that money. So, what better option do i have with the little information provided above.
I read from NL that if i have 350k in my current account, i may likely get a German Visa. So, under category of visa do you think i can quickly intergrate in the german society apart from Student Visa and Long Stay visa. Expecting your Honest response
Re: Best European Country by akinbimatt: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2011
@upengin! Pls how do they open dis their so called german blocked account self?I get two cousin for gernany wey don marry whites self,but they are not serious,not ready to help,germany is very gud,germany is one of those countries dat I really luv to be,but cash tru studies is also my problem!anyway, we will find way sha o!

1 Like

Re: Best European Country by upengineer: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2011
@ Akinbimatt
Google German Embassy in Nigeria, when you get to the website, all the information you need to know about schooling in German is their. Just check it out
Re: Best European Country by kennybuda: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2011
@markenny, working in orange farm people are lazy man how i wish you have ever tried that job they called it in spainish trabajo de campo its not an easy job you work with your blood nothing per month, advice people on how to reach beter country germany is the best place to live and work in europe apart from uk and ireland, no one should go to spain and italy poor countrys indeed
Re: Best European Country by Markenny(m): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2011
kennybuda:

@markenny, working in orange farm people are lazy man how i wish you have ever tried that job they called it in spainish trabajo de campo its not an easy job you work with your blood  nothing per month, advice people on how to reach beter country germany is the best place to live and work in europe apart from uk and ireland, no one should go to spain and italy poor countrys indeed

if i nerva tried i will not adivse ppl to do so.if it your first time in europ,u are like slave as far as u dont have working permite,even poo self u go pack wilth happness,i have been in those farms i work there too,but all the same i will adivse new comer that want to settle down in euro to work and safe hisself from depotation and prison, that farm will feed u for some times till u get conection and contacts,hawking weed and maggi for street is not a day job,the new comers are geting cought more ofte more than old ppls.for EXAMPLE when am new in austria,me and one guy i meat camp,went to africa shop to eat,one guy walk in form outside and put his cap on the head of my friend,my friend thought the cap is kool and leave it on his head,after 50sec,ten police on marks work in and come straight to my friend and handcuff him.just like that,my friend nerva be outside,he is not  hawking at the momet, he is  about to learn,he is just 4 days old in europ.
he was in prison for 3months for noting he didnt even kwn about,it could be me,sence them,i nerva take any thing from any black person.because white ppl dont kwn different btw blacks,all there kwn is what cloth or cap someone is wearing.

my point is hard it been the new comer cool down and work at farm first to feed his self and
see what is going on around him,have contacts,teaches friend and conection.he will leave like king in europ and no prob shall come to you.

1 Like

Re: Best European Country by Markenny(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2011
upengineer:

@ Markenny,
let me first give you an introduction about myself so that you can advise me according.
I went to German language training school at Jibowu, yaba Lagos for three months so i have an idea of german language.
I have national diploma from yabatech in printing technology.
I also had ND and HND in Process Engineering and a First Degree in Chemical Engineering from a Federal University in the East of Nigeria. I have served. I tried using educational route to achieve my german dream so
I gained admission into Technical University, Clausthal but the German Embassy requirement that i must have close to #1,800,000 in a blocked german account ended that admission because i couldnt raise that money. So, what better option do i have with the little information provided above.
I read from NL that if i have 350k in my current account, i may likely get a German Visa. So, under category of visa do you think i can quickly intergrate in the german society apart from  Student Visa and Long Stay visa. Expecting your Honest response

wow all this u still want to leave nija.dont kwn why u want to travel out.well for your imformation
if u travel out for the first time u are like outcast(osu)in europ.with all those quallification no one will
look your face.even if u are geting euro instead of naira,rember u are spending euro instead of naira.it will take u 4 to 5 years of your wonderfully life to settle down and have working permite.
thenn u start work,and u will not like to travel to nija without most expensive car,so u will work like 3 years to earn the money for the car of your chioce.then u rember u have to buy somethings for your family,and maybe u wanna put together lil house for your home town atleast,then u will work for 4 -5 years.befor u kwn it u spend 11 years in another man country without travel to your country.but if u really wanna leave nija by all means
drop your mail i will write

the best way to leave nija is look alike.since u have ideal of german language,it easy for u to travel out with look alike.u kwn what i mean by look alikeatleast most of the ppls i saw in austria came with look alike.

2 Likes

Re: Best European Country by akinbimatt: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2011
@markenny,from sport,u reach here again,abeg this my mail-sure guy help me make i ja(akinbimattew@yahoo.com).i dont tired,us embassy Bleep me up recently,now i'm fustrated.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best European Country by upengineer: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2011
@ Markenny

If i had a better life here, i wont have temper with the ideal in the first place but thats Naija for you. My email addy is: omonla82@gmail.com.

Expecting your mail soon.
Re: Best European Country by kennybuda: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2011
@markenny, wo bist du in Deutschland?
Re: Best European Country by Markenny(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
kennybuda:

@markenny, wo bist du in Deutschland?

neu-ulm
Re: Best European Country by badpeople: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2011
Nairalanders, wat about Bosnia & herzegovina, i can even locate their embassy in nigeria
Re: Best European Country by kennybuda: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2011
@markenny, guter ort danke
Re: Best European Country by no1madman(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2011
@Markenny--Marriage 2 to a German citizen=3yrs-- German passport or naturalization(of which u need 2 have been married 4 at least 2 yrs)( u r entitled to a German p. within 3 yrs)
U can get it direct these days. .(without d unbefristet): :
Re: Best European Country by airmark(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2011
@markenny, pls mail me at airmarking@gmail.com.
Re: Best European Country by walataa: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2011
i need information about getting Austria Visa
Re: Best European Country by goodguy22: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2011
@Markenny
My concern is where to work and make good money.l have strength to work and l am allowed to work in EU/EEA countries.So i need help on how to get good job in any good country.l also like to be buying goods and send to Nigeria.
Please do help and God ll help you as well.Legal Job GERMANY OR Belgium,Austria or Swiss or even Norway,i dont mind
adecrown22@gmail.com
Re: Best European Country by raphrinco: 2:58am On Sep 08, 2011
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SUPPORT ,PLEASE WHICH COUNTRY IN EUROPE CAN FOOTBALLER START HIS FOOTBALL CAREER?WAITING FOR AGENTS TO TAKE YOU TO A CLUB IS BECOMING MORE TITE,SO IS BETTER TO START AND THEN FROM LEAGUES,AMATEUR GAMES AND MATCHES ,YOU CAN EVEN SEND THEM YOUR NUMEROUS VIDEO CLIPS.PLEASE MY PEOPLE HELP OUT.
Re: Best European Country by sunnym(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2011
Markenny, i love the way you are taking this German issue, pls send me mail so i can write you cox am making preparation to travel to germany. my mail is sunnylawson2@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Best European Country by Boller: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2011
Markenny, Pls. can you email me details on how to move top germany from 9ja including look alike. my eamil bolaazeez@yahoo.com.
Re: Best European Country by orunmila76(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2011
@markenny,u are a blessing to this generation. It's not all abt money but this important info is giving some of us a better hope. Kindly forward the details to my box including the look alike process. my mail is kayode.kay.kk@gmail.com or allenmaliq2000@yahoo.com . Awaiting your speedy response joor oooo
Re: Best European Country by fateavon4u(f): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2011
Germany is by far d best nd Maybe swiss
Re: Best European Country by jamesoo1: 10:25am On Oct 02, 2011
@ markenny thanks so much for your wonderful ideas and suggestion so far, is not every person can let go all this info, please i will like to know more about getting to germany by look alike or other easier method here is my email adress dojames2001@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Best European Country by zolzlolz(f): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2011
why is everyone so desperate to leave?
Re: Best European Country by Kx: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2011
zolzlolz:

Becos most peeps lack information.
But then, no venture, no success
Re: Best European Country by llbhuds: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2011
zolzlolz:

cos the govt never cease to fail her citizens and they are scared of boko haram
Re: Best European Country by zolzlolz(f): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2011
llbhuds:

cos the govt never cease to fail her citizens and they are scared of boko haram
Arab uprising anyone? Africans must stop this tribalism and unite to tell these dictactors to eff off. Then true independence will be achieved
Re: Best European Country by zolzlolz(f): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2011
I always meet these Africans who brag about their degrees. But they are taking their skills to Europe and America. These places benefit from African skills and Africa doesn't. Now I understand when people say that the West is benefitting from African resources, it's not just the minerals but the human capital too.

Africa is not going to get better if people leave. It takes work. Africans must develop Africa, like the Japanese developed Japan.

Jus' sayin

1 Like

Re: Best European Country by raphrinco: 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2011
@obinnajnr please am a footballer ,so i will like to know how football is in Belgium.Cheers
Re: Best European Country by seunny4lif(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2011
Pls,i will like to know more about germany or france, Pls,can u mail (seunny4life@yahoo.com), God bless you,
Re: Best European Country by svirgin35: 3:09am On Oct 23, 2011
why is turkey dead zone? cos i've broda living and study there, am evening planning to join him, so what did you see that makes you think turkey is a dead zone?
Re: Best European Country by peacekind: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2011
Markenny, thanks so much for your imparts i would appreciate if you would send me details about the look alike (Austria and German) my addy remains moorewatedon@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) / Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos / Lagos - Ikorodu Road In 1947

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.