Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Best European Country - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best European Country (47008 Views)

Best European Country To Live In. / Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time / Atleast Nigeria Is Visa Free To One Strong European Country; Andorra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best European Country by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Best European Country by Istillfuckyou: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark: @markenny, pls mail me at airmarking@gmail.com.
the mail that i will deal with very soon
Re: Best European Country by legacyint: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
usherroyal: what about Dubai, Turkey,Georgia,france and Holland?
since when dubai become part of europe,nutin person no go hear 4 nairaland.
Re: Best European Country by cruzclinton1(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2016
Markenny:
also
i can tell u lil bit was up in most of the country i already been to.

Norway; country for hard ppl.i been there for months and i cant  stand the cold and
there are less  income in any thing u are doing.every thing is expensive including water
and u pay to pee in most place in oslo.u hardly make friend cos every body there no see road
the house rents is most costly.dont kwn about work over it not in my nature to work.

Hungary; apart from schooling i dont see why Nigerians are even living in Hungary
i was in Hungary last summer for 2 weeks,the weather over there is horrible the sun is
much like the Nigeria sun.sun fly every where i meet couple of Nigerians who turn out to ask
me for money for food.after i told them iam there with my woman for vacation
there money is useless,i rather have naira then to have hungarian forint

Austria: promise land. country with much money i was in austria for 2 and half years
no much stress if u hold your self well.there is only one memory that u will nerva forget about austria,which is, been a slave.does it really matter if u are a slave and have alot of money than the masterthat will be question for urself.i love austria

uk. lazy man country dont put ur head.

Germany; land of milk and honey.i been in Germany for over 7months now
i will say Germany is the best country so far for johnny just come.here u will live freely no much stress
the police control is less here,auto parts business is really paying
and it ease to get resident permit and no racism. over here in Germany police will
not stop u unnecessary and call u nigga as a black man,but in Austria it every day story-

so for new comer i recommend Germany at least that will build ur moral

but if u wan make am sharp sharp under 6month, austria or swiss

Pls what do u mean by sharp sharp under 6 months...is it legal things or illegal stuff as per the sharp sharp things u mention. Urgent reply asap pls. Trying to make a decision

1 Like

Re: Best European Country by Eugene111(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=Markenny post=8978936]

if i nerva tried i will not adivse ppl to do so.if it your first time in europ,u are like slave as far as u dont have working permite,even poo self u go pack wilth happness,i have been in those farms i work there too,but all the same i will adivse new comer that want to settle down in euro to work and safe hisself from depotation and prison, that farm will feed u for some times till u get conection and contacts,hawking weed and maggi for street is not a day job,the new comers are geting cought more ofte more than old ppls.for EXAMPLE when am new in austria,me and one guy i meat camp,went to africa shop to eat,one guy walk in form outside and put his cap on the head of my friend,my friend thought the cap is kool and leave it on his head,after 50sec,ten police on marks work in and come straight to my friend and handcuff him.just like that,my friend nerva be outside,he is not  hawking at the momet, he is  about to learn,he is just 4 days old in europ.
he was in prison for 3months for noting he didnt even kwn about,it could be me,sence them,i nerva take any thing from any black person.because white ppl dont kwn different btw blacks,all there kwn is what cloth or cap someone is wearing

my point is hard it been the new comer cool down and work at farm first to feed his self and
see what is going on around him,have contacts,teaches friend and conection.he will leave like king in europ and no prob shall come to you.
[/quote

Greetings

Please am about submitting my application for ITALY Visa because of the interview the German cons do in Nigeria Embassy before issuing a visa, hoping that immediately I arrive Italy I will be coming to Germany, please advise me on what to do... Thanks and God bless
Re: Best European Country by Eugene111(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Please am about submitting my application for ITALY Visa because of the interview the German cons do in Nigeria Embassy before issuing a visa, hoping that immediately I arrive Italy I will be coming to Germany, please advise me on what to do... Thanks and God bless
Re: Best European Country by Eugene111(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Please am about submitting my application for ITALY Visa because of the interview the German cons do in Nigeria Embassy before issuing a visa, hoping that immediately I arrive Italy I will be coming to Germany, please advise me on what to do, if it's possible or not, reply here or mail,eugene.onyekachi@gmail.com., Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) / Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos / Lagos - Ikorodu Road In 1947

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.