Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,968 members, 7,866,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket (2353 Views)

Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court / SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket by techWriter3: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
But they haven't feel it
Re: Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket by omenka(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
donphilopus:

That's why it saddens me when I see some so-called liberal people from the west supporting Obi. They would say it's either Obi or Osinbajo!

Let's assume Osinbajo was the one in Labour Party now, most of those guys (especially from the east) supporting Obi now wouldn't support him (Osinbajo). Same man they called a fake Pastor, tradermoni thief, mere commissioner and VP of Condolences is now who they claim would have been a better option. So sad some people are falling for their scam.!
Yorubas sometimes hurt themselves with their "wokeness".

It's a pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket by BaddestQueen(f): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
omenka:
Yorubas sometimes hurt themselves with their "wokeness".

It's a pity.
shatap
Benue man causing division between se and sw
stale tactics
Re: Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket by DrAkpamudehe: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
Christistruth00:

Unless Gov Soludo actively supports Peter Obi he is very unlikely to Win in Anambra State where he comes from

Soludo is an Atiku boy. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket by dominic17: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kid tell your parents to train you well, you are really embarrassing them in public forum because if you were properly trained you will not be insulting a whole tribe.

pricklewane:
Everyone is not brain dead like majority of your foolish Igbos. Whatever dynamics that made MKO Jonathan win the Northern states when they did will not just dissapper like you dead brain foolish miserable cursed igbos want the world to believe.

Re: Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket by Mrkindness: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Greediness of Yoruba Muslims, Tinubu want to rub shoulder with Buhari. That was why he neglected south Eastern Nigeria hoping North will give him presidency.
Re: Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket by donphilopus: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
GlorifiedTunde:

Lol.

I have learnt to overlook irrational and emotional people when discussing politics!

Anyone who is angry with Osinbajo is actually angry with APC and the Buhari led government.

Osinbajo has surpassed his constitutional responsibilities by 500%!

That man has gone down history as the best VP Nigeria has ever produced.

If you have issues with Osinbajo, bring your facts forward!

Maybe you should reread what you just quoted.
Re: Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
donphilopus:

Maybe you should reread what you just quoted.

I am actually corroborating your post ...

most people are emotional and irrational when it comes to politics.
Re: Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket by orion7: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
pricklewane:
Everyone is not brain dead like majority of your foolish Igbos. Whatever dynamics that made MKO Jonathan win the Northern states when they did will not just dissapper like you dead brain foolish miserable cursed igbos want the world to believe.

see this swine. Like igbos s made you miserable. You fools will not rule Nigeria. Greedy animals
Re: Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket by emerged01(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Then You should be happy that Tinubu is the candidate of APC. Problem of APC shouldn't bother you when you have your own candidate to vote for.
To you Tinubu is responsible for Buhari's failure while Osinbajo,a vice president would been a right candidate as if he is not part of the government. You try.
Re: Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket by Upworkwriter007(f): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
otipoju:

I'm telling you. I've searched for a path to victory for Tinubu, I have not found any.

I see one for Obi.

11 states of South South, South East all locked down with like 80% votes for him. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, cross river, Delta,Edo, Rivers, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo,

2 states a least in the south west. Ondo and Lagos.

North Central maybe 3 states.

My prayer is for Kwankwaso to run till the end.
Tinubu, and Atiku will share the northern votes such that none has that many votes to meet up with what Obi will get from the south and central.
lol, soo Tinubu will lose lagos? Okay ooo.
Re: Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket by Buccalcavity2: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
The only candidate amongst the 3 that was 'given' party ticket is Peter Obi. Others contested and won.
I hope PO is not expecting that presidency will be given to him too as he's not used to competition.
Re: Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket by otipoju(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
lol, soo Tinubu will lose lagos? Okay ooo.

Yes. You guys forget there is s sizable non yoruba population in a lagos where Igbos usually are not interested in voting. Upon that the margins that APC win with have been really tight in recent elections.

Now they have a credible candidate that is popular. They will come out an vote enmasse.

The youth is another large demographic that will vote for Labour.they are very angry with APC and Tinubu in particular for his role in the death of those killed at the Lekki toll gate.

The Christian demographic nko. Lagos has more Christians than moslems and they will come out just to reject the Muslim Muslim ticket.

Finally, now rigging has become harder due to the biometric screening of voters and electronic transmission of results on the spot.

It's going to be a bad day for APC in Lagos.
Re: Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket by Upworkwriter007(f): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
otipoju:

Yes. You guys forget there is s sizable non yoruba population in a lagos where Igbos usually are not interested in voting. Upon that the margins that APC win with have been really tight in recent elections.

Now they have a credible candidate that is popular. They will come out an vote enmasse.

The youth is another large demographic that will vote for Labour.they are very angry with APC and Tinubu in particular for his role in the death of those killed at the Lekki toll gate.

The Christian demographic nko. Lagos has more Christians than moslems and they will come out just to reject the Muslim Muslim ticket.

Finally, now rigging has become harder due to the biometric screening of voters and electronic transmission of results on the spot.

It's going to be a bad day for APC in Lagos.
Okay boss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State / PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off / Breaking: These Are The Main Reasons We Northerners Withdrew From Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.