Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? (4228 Views)

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound / A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Kobicove(m): 1:50am On Aug 31, 2022
NoToPile:
My own is why would you say Mr righteousness shouldn't comment.

Anybody has a right to comment nau.

That guy talks too much nonsense undecided
Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by pointblank247(m): 5:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Melap:

My wife is Igbo but I co-sign this.
you can't marry Igbo woman biko, so park well

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:54am On Aug 31, 2022
If you mind your business, you will not have any issues with any tribe....
I have lived among many tribes... All tribes get their Choco for head individually and not generally grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by phemmyfour: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2022
Igbo people. They're not cooperative

Sweeping, security, Nepa bill dey hard them to pay,

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by phemmyfour: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2022
Heiterkeit:

Why won't you dislike the Igbos since your in-laws have said enough is enough of your irresponsible lifestyle.

Come on, firstly, go and pay the numerous loan sharks you owe money and stop disgracing everyone on your contact list, you have no single dignity. To think that being a chronic drunk, debtor, and gambler are the least of your numerous poor habits says a lot about how despicable you are.

I cause the day I know you. Don't even bother expecting me to enter into a needless exchange of words with you here.
Is he your husband....seems you know him too well
Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by ireneidiva(f): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2022
Heiterkeit:

Stop typing nonsense. I am not his wife, God forbid. He and his wife have been the beneficiaries of my benevolence since he was released from the prison a few years ago from a rape crime he committed against a minor. Unfortunately, the prison experience seems to have made him become even worse as he is now a more harden criminal than before.
Why do you feel attacked by his comments? You are displaying the behavior he is talking about, you know? This is a stupid thread. But for the purpose of this silly thread, he just stated his opinion just as others are.
Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by ireneidiva(f): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2022
Heiterkeit:

You must be an i-diot if you think that he is entitled to state his opinion but don't think that I am entitled to state my own opinion and even labelled my own real opinion about him, as someone who knows him down to his house, as "attack." Stop being an i-diot. By the way, the fact that you think because I know him down to his house automatically make me Igbo shows that you are truly an i-diot and asserting that I am displaying the behaviour he talked about about the Igbos shows that you are a typical Igbo hater like him as he has shown in different places on this forum.

I-diots like you and him like insulting and abusing others but hate being told the truth about you.

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by ireneidiva(f): 8:45am On Aug 31, 2022
Heiterkeit:

You must be an i-diot if you think that he is entitled to state his opinion but don't think that I am entitled to state my own opinion and even labelled my own real opinion about him, as someone who knows him down to his house, as "attack." Stop being an i-diot. By the way, the fact that you think because I know him down to his house automatically make me Igbo shows that you are truly an i-diot and asserting that I am displaying the behaviour he talked about about the Igbos shows that you are a typical Igbo hater like him as he has shown in different places on this forum.

I-diots like you and him like insulting and abusing others but hate being told the truth about you.

I think you confusing other comments. I wasn't the one that said you know him from the house(whatever that means) or insulted you. Please calm down and read well. You seem to be filled with so much bile. So I'm out, cant deal mehn.

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Joshchi19(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2022
Which tribe are you from? That's the most difficult to live with....

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Baronthecelebri: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2022
IntelChief:
If you entertain any doubt whatsoever about the existence of hell, I will recommend you come spend just a second in the compound I stay; and you will become a believer immediately.

Over here in our compound, we have a tigress costumed in human flesh. She is very wild and untamed, willing to make a federal case out of every little issue. She had practically fought out of the compound many tenants who can't match up with her herculean strength. Even the poor dog in our compound is not spared of her terror; you need to see the poor thing run for his dear life with tail inbetween his legs whenever he sights the iron lady approaching.
The woman has no friend either in or out of the compound, as no one is willing to trade his/her sanity for a friendship with her; not even for all the money in CBN.

Initially, I thought she is just one of those freaks of nature that happens to our universe once in a blue moon; and her character is only a sign of divine miscalculation in the course of creation (of which God owes us unreserved apology). But I had a second thought after I conducted my little informal sociological research on the woman in question and her tribe of origin. I discovered to my surprise that her character is consistent with virtually every other girl/woman from that particular tribe. I recieved in my survey innumerable sorrowful accounts from nigerians who had to put up with their excessive attitudes. One nigerian guy seriously counseled me to marry an alien from space than to marry any lady from that tribe.

My question at this point is: "Which tribe do you think is the most difficult to dwell with in nigeria?"
I will entertain answers from anybody except Mr Righteousness. That is because I don't want to be told how the woman is an incarnation of anti-christ or any of those endtime dog sh*t.
mumu,tell us where the woman from fist
Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Baronthecelebri: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2022
Yoruba,igbo,edo. These three tribes, their women na Satan marry them

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by UrProguy: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2022
Igbos, especially people from Ebonyi, Imo and Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by urbobo20(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2022
That languege is urhobo dialet ughelli
Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by BalticGold: 10:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Nairaland is the epicenter of tribalism in Nigeria.
Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by gaby(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Heiterkeit:

Stop typing nonsense. I am not his wife, God forbid. He and his wife have been the beneficiaries of my benevolence since he was released from the prison a few years ago from a rape crime he committed against a minor. Unfortunately, the prison experience seems to have made him become even worse as he is now a more harden criminal than before.

I'm sure you are the one typing nonsense.

What a bitter soul...

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Richy4(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
urbobo20:
That languege is urhobo dialet ughelli

So buddy, do you have a clue what she was talking about in that video?
I heard;
<< may fegwe jore.. may fegwe jore kuko OyaOOO
<<orota kini block block kure nowOO
<< siki siki yamayama siki siki nnaywo
Mind yourself..

I really like that song and that language was icing on the cake..I would appreciate an interpreter

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Sparrk007(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ogoni don't even go there
Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by etrouble: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Heiterkeit:

Why won't you dislike the Igbos since your in-laws have said enough is enough of your irresponsible lifestyle.

Come on, firstly, go and pay the numerous loan sharks you owe money and stop disgracing everyone on your contact list, you have no single dignity. To think that being a chronic drunk, debtor, and gambler are the least of your numerous poor habits says a lot about how despicable you are.

I cause the day I know you. Don't even bother expecting me to enter into a needless exchange of words with you here.

Mental Health should be taken serious in Nigeria. This poster is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and chronic hallucinations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by pocohantas(f): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Heiterkeit:

Typical LordKO. No matter how long it takes, you must leave a clue.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Heiterkeit(f): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Typical LordKO. No matter how long it takes, you must leave a clue.

You and this your LordKO. It is now obviously that he uprooted your heart and took it away after breaking it because that is the only meaningful reason why you have always seen him through almost every moniker. I feel sorry for you, though.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by pocohantas(f): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Heiterkeit:

You and this your LordKO. It is now obviously that he uprooted your heart and took it away after breaking it because that is the only meaningful reason why you have always seen him through almost every moniker. I feel sorry for you, though.

Abeg rest. You are LordKO. Your mental condition is a constant.

etrouble:

Mental Health should be taken serious in Nigeria. This poster is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and chronic hallucinations

Apt! If e like, make e change 100 monickers.

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Testiebobo(m): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
I guess ur question has more disadvantages than it advantages. Howover, anybody can misuse this opportunity and use dis thread to coverup his/her selfish hatred for a particular tribe
Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Testiebobo(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Excuse me!
Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by zumbigbo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
What a stupid question? Grow up and invest in your brain development.

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by mystiquerebirth(m): 1:31am On Sep 01, 2022
I seriously think you’re the one who would be very difficult to live with, considering how you find it so easy to generalize your misguided perceptions about a particular tribe and how you feel woke and comfortable to call what another person believes in as his religion, to be ‘dog shit’.

I’d rather live with the lady you painted black than share a rooftop with your kind.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by ecolime(m): 6:12am On Sep 01, 2022
zumbigbo:
What a stupid question? Grow up and invest in your brain development.
The thread is really dumb. Some people no mature at all.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Heiterkeit:

See painment cool. No time for nonsense now. I will be back for you bastard. You think I don't know who you are. For now suck my diick, choke on it and the truth that my wife is ibo.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by phorget(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2022
Heiterkeit:

Lol...are you the wife?

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Richy4:
After watching Lagbaja hilarious song on gra-gra, I think I like the language that woman was speaking as they were quarrelling with the other woman in that public yard...
Though I don't know the language but it sound really cool with vawulence
What language is this lady speaking on this video anyone? smiley.. I kinda like it embarassed embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4IZvrBUTbY

The language is Urhobo, Delta state
Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Klass99:
...That language is hard to identify, I would like to know what Lagbaja looks like, his masked face has always been a mystery.

The language is Urhobo, Delta.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Under Pressure To Marry / Sex Workers Beat Up Customers / The Vagina Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.