Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

I Lost Two Jobs From February To August - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost Two Jobs From February To August (810 Views)

I Lost My Wife To Politicians / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost Two Jobs From February To August by mhizace: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
I've been crying since morning, the new job is not up to a month and I lost it too
Re: I Lost Two Jobs From February To August by Unzerious: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
Pele embarassed
What's the Reason?
Re: I Lost Two Jobs From February To August by mhizace: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
Unzerious:
Pele embarassed

What's the Reason?
The first one was a store, where d sell female wears,d owner of the store accused me of taking some of d stuffs, so I had to quit without pay
D second is with one of d biggest food company in Nigeria, and I lost it cost of a health issues
Re: I Lost Two Jobs From February To August by mightykay(m): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
U need deliverance
Re: I Lost Two Jobs From February To August by Klass99(f): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: I Lost Two Jobs From February To August by mhizace: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
mightykay:
U need deliverance
u think so?
Re: I Lost Two Jobs From February To August by mhizace: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Klass99:

If the health issue has a cure then focus on treating yourself and resolving it, otherwise, you may lose more work opportunities when pre-employment medical tests are done and it arises again. Sorry for your loss trust that other opportunities will come.
well the health issue is even nothing to be honest, I later learned that the faked d medicals just to reduce the number of workers
Re: I Lost Two Jobs From February To August by Stevenbright(m): 5:55am On Sep 01, 2022
mhizace:
well the health issue is even nothing to be honest, I later learned that the faked d medicals just to reduce the number of workers

If you are innocent in the first instance of stealing accusation, and also the medicals was faked so you can be sacked, then these are my humble takes:!

1. Your work ethics are not good enough. It is either you are not being competent enough or you don't go extra mile in doing more than paid for therefore making yourself indispensable to the employer.

2. Probably your attitude not good enough.

Check these out and work on yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Lost Two Jobs From February To August by mhizace: 7:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Stevenbright:

If you are innocent in the first instance of stealing accusation, and also the medicals was faked so you can be sacked, then these are my humble takes:!

1. Your work ethics are not good enough. It is either you are not being competent enough or you don't go extra mile in doing more than paid for therefore making yourself indispensable to the employer.

2. Probably your attitude not good enough.

Check these out and work on yourself.
so u think people that are losing their job on daily basis is cos of INCOMPETENCY?
Re: I Lost Two Jobs From February To August by James289(f): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Bleep them. You can do better.

1 Like

Re: I Lost Two Jobs From February To August by Lucrativress(f): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2022
mhizace:
I've been crying since morning, the new job is not up to a month and I lost it too
Ehn don't kill yourself with tears
Oti sele
Check the reasons
Maybe you're just applying to Company's without structure and stability ni,not that you have a problem cause I know you'll want to start thinking people are following you.
And if you're the problem, sit down and think in what and what areas...
Pele Dear kiss

1 Like

Re: I Lost Two Jobs From February To August by Lucrativress(f): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2022
mhizace:

The first one was a store, where d sell female wears,d owner of the store accused me of taking some of d stuffs, so I had to quit without pay
D second is with one of d biggest food company in Nigeria, and I lost it cost of a health issues
Wait
Sebi you no steal it na
What if the Store Owner didn't just want to pay you but wanted to discard you?
Not everything is your fault okay...
You didn't steal it,you were accused wrongly.
In other situations,you could sue or escalate the matter and ask for compensation..

2nd......
You were sick?
Pele
Could you do anything about it?
No..
Try to get better so it doesn't happen again..

1 Like

Re: I Lost Two Jobs From February To August by ezugegere(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2022
Maybe learning a handwork will be better for you.

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Did It! Thank You Nairalanders For All The Advice & Suggestions / What Was The Feeling Like When You Got Your First Car? Pls Share Your Experience / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.