Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

She Was 18 And He Was 65 When They Got Married.what Will Happen To Them I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was 18 And He Was 65 When They Got Married.what Will Happen To Them I (672 Views)

Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. / Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was 18 And He Was 65 When They Got Married.what Will Happen To Them I by guobe: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
She was such a beauty at 18 and the man was stinking rich at 65 when they got married.I am thinking maybe like in 20 years time will she still love the man when she is 38 and the man is 85 battling with old people's sickness.just pondering.will she stay put and take care of him.
Re: She Was 18 And He Was 65 When They Got Married.what Will Happen To Them I by longetivity(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
LOL grin cheesy nothing go happen, the beautiful 18yrs old bride fit first the old man die sef tongue

1 Like

Re: She Was 18 And He Was 65 When They Got Married.what Will Happen To Them I by guobe: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
longetivity:
LOL grin cheesy nothing go happen, the beautiful 18yrs old bride fit first the old man die sef tongue
lol bad guy longetivity
Re: She Was 18 And He Was 65 When They Got Married.what Will Happen To Them I by guobe: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
longetivity:
both of them de plan themselves lol
Re: She Was 18 And He Was 65 When They Got Married.what Will Happen To Them I by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
guobe:
She was such a beauty at 18 and the man was stinking rich at 65 when they got married.I am thinking maybe like in 20 years time will she still love the man when she is 38 and the man is 85 battling with old people's sickness.just pondering.will she stay put and take care of him.

money makes a lot of people do insane rubbish...

BTW if the man is rich then this babe is not taking care of anybody. they have maids, cooks, nurses etc for that. if you actually think that Regina is cooking and/or taking care of Ned, you are fooling yourself.
Re: She Was 18 And He Was 65 When They Got Married.what Will Happen To Them I by guobe: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Pics

Re: She Was 18 And He Was 65 When They Got Married.what Will Happen To Them I by Hollybratt(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hey, chap, what money cannot do, does not exist
IRMC
Re: She Was 18 And He Was 65 When They Got Married.what Will Happen To Them I by babaalagbo11(m): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Money kudi ego owo grin
Re: She Was 18 And He Was 65 When They Got Married.what Will Happen To Them I by guobe: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hollybratt:
Hey, chap, what money cannot do, does not exist
IRMC
to some extent.At that age alot of health challenges like erectile disfunction.can she cope if the man can't satisfy her sexually.
Re: She Was 18 And He Was 65 When They Got Married.what Will Happen To Them I by Hollybratt(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
guobe:
to some extent.At that age alot of health challenges like erectile disfunction.can she cope if the man can't satisfy her sexually.
Hey, chap, if you are worried about that, maybe you should start sharing the girl with her, abi what do you think?
IRMC
Re: She Was 18 And He Was 65 When They Got Married.what Will Happen To Them I by guobe: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hollybratt:
Hey, chap, if you are worried about that, maybe you should start sharing the girl with her, abi what do you think?
IRMC
AH IRMC IRMC
Re: She Was 18 And He Was 65 When They Got Married.what Will Happen To Them I by Hollybratt(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
guobe:
AH IRMC IRMC
Hey, chap, just kidding o grin
IRMC
Re: She Was 18 And He Was 65 When They Got Married.what Will Happen To Them I by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
guobe:
She ll likely be a widow before 40 or 50. I don't like oldmen dating younger women

1 Like

Re: She Was 18 And He Was 65 When They Got Married.what Will Happen To Them I by guobe: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

She ll likely be a widow before 40 or 50. I don't like oldmen dating younger women
Absolutely spot on

(1) (Reply)

My Boss And I. Real S*xscapade +18 / Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women_2022 (various Sources) / Living With Your Girlfriend Without Paying Her Bride Price Is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.