Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily (1545 Views)

If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own / Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily / My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by bingbagbo(m): 6:43am On Aug 09, 2011
Just dont know what is wrong with this my woman, the least thing annoys her, n the least thing makes her cry.helepu me!
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2011
at least,its better than bottling emotions
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by yusuf2(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2011
bin gbagbo:

Just dont know what is wrong with this my woman, the least thing annoys her, n the least thing makes her cry.helepu me!
How come u're always having relationship problems , however, to helepu u small, U just have to accept her for what she is "HIGHLY EMOTIONALLY SENSITIVE" person, many ladies out there are like that, what u both need is communication and understanding, u two shld have a discussion, tell her u don't always intend to hurt her feelings or annoy her and she should also tell u the things that turn her off so u can try as much as possible to avoid doing or saying those things, it's called compromise, and u wld do it if u truly love her
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by sweeti14(f): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2011
@ op PMS? undecided
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by Mynd44: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2011
You really need to be careful with her because she can make your home a living hell
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by Goldieluks: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2011
maybe she has a, crying disorder syndrome.
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by Mynd44: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^^
defence attorney
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by Goldieluks: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2011
haha^^N.G.O lawyer grin
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by lindabon: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2011
bin gbagbo:

the bold,
i'm kinda dat way nt just in a relationship but wif people. takes and understanding bf to handle me though. . . . . .
okay, now d way my bf handles me is, he always gives me my space wen i'm dat way, cos nagging at that point irritates d hell out of me. dont even ask me what is wrong, try to make me feel bera/comfy, just stay very very far far away from me  undecided undecided
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by SIlknSteel(f): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2011
@All: I get angry when he doesn't show me enough TFC n l cry when he apologizes for failing to do so!!! What does that make me
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by Mynd44: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2011
That makes you needy
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by bknight: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2011
they say she's emotionally sensitive?! i say anyone who gets angry easily and often is not likely to be a crying type, except she's figured u're a sucker for tears.when she cries u go limp in d knees.
i look at it as hell.if u get angry at her -she criesand then u breakdown., at d slightest provocation -she's on ur case.and i'm sure she's not d forgiving type neither undecided
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by SIlknSteel(f): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2011
Mynd_44:

That makes you needy

How so if l may humbly ask?
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by kokoye(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2011
Is she pregnant?
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by MrsChima(f): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2011
Why do she have to be pregnant because she has emotion problems? undecided undecided

Some women are overly emotional and you need to deal with it if you are going to stay with her.

Find out why she is overly emotional maybe she is trying to communicate with you but find getting your attention she has to act like a baby.

Sit down and communicate with your girl, MAN!
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by kokoye(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why do she have to be pregnant because she has emotion problems? undecided undecided

wink wink
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by MrsChima(f): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2011
You make me sick. angry cry
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by kokoye(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You make me sick. angry cry

Thread title confirmed!

I won . . for the first time! grin

Sorry hon kiss
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by MrsChima(f): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2011
You haven't won shit.

For the men who thinks a woman is emotional because she is carrying YOUR DISGUSTING PIKINS is a fool!

Granted some women do not know how to talk to their man so they resort into tantrums it is your JOB AS A MAN to make sure that you are available to your woman in all areas just as well it is her job to make sure she is available in all areas to you.

Relationship is a two way street and stop thinking it about you MEN!

Like I said Koyoke! You ain't won shit!
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by MMM2(m): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2011
op

do u call 4 help when nyash her? undecided angry
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by livedit(f): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2011
Sounds like she has some psychological emotional issues going on. Have she always been this way? If so, that could just be how she deals with any stress or problems. Either way you go about it, this is a subject you want to approach gently and calmly. As it been known, she has problems controlling her emotions and the last thing you want is to create or give a bad vibe that will trigger one of her emotional breakdowns.

Have she always been this way? Is she like this every waking day of her life or occasionally? It could a hormone imbalance, PMS (as someone pointed out), and/or just overly emotional and little to no patience. Who knows? If this is affecting your relationship, then you definitely need to try some kind of counciling or something together maybe to learn how to better deal with these emotions.
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by Mynd44: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2011
SIlknSteel:

How so if l may humbly ask?

Why can't you got to TFC yourself if you are that intrested in chicken?
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by bingbagbo(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2011
she is not pregnant!
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by Roland17(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2011
What the relationship is built on would determine your disposition to ur girl, like someone rightly mentioed that u r lucky she does not bottle up her feelings as that could be disastrous, i would advise u let her know u are not comfortable with her anger and also help her work on her weakness, that is why i said the motive of the relationship would determine how u handle the situation.
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by donguutti: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2011
op, me thinks its blackmail, making u feel bad , let her know that u don't like it at all, if she cant express herself in simple words not tears then u need to be firm and tell her to grow up.
Re: She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily by SIlknSteel(f): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2011
Mynd_44:

Why can't you got to TFC yourself if you are that intrested in chicken?
[/quote/]

Wow now l understand you line of thought. Geez dearie U got me all wrong! By TFC, l was not referring to Tasty Fried Chicken rather Tender Loving Care. My mistake writing TFC instead of TLC. Am sure U understand me now. Cheers!
***SilknSteel***

(1) (Reply)

Violence And Relationship / Nigerian Girls Would You Still Say -->"i Do" If Your Groom Dresses Like This / African Cool Chicks That Catches My Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.