Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily (2494 Views)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Nobody: 7:47am On May 04, 2015
Romancelanders pls I need your advice on this issue. There's this guy I call the love of my life,I cherish and adore him so such,vice versa. But he gets angry prontosad yesternight I went to his hostel,to greet himwink. Getting there,he was about going to field to play football,and he told me to please cook for him b4 coming back,that he must have been hungry then. And I nod my head in reply and concurred. But when he returned I was busy NLanding and smiling,forgetting our earlier conclusion. Then he flared up,got angry like mad,then I tried to persuade him and use girlish scopeswink. To my surprise he raised his hand upshocked. I feing like I didn't know what's on his mind,and he pleaded. Pls can I move on with kinda relationship

Curious....

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by naijaboiy: 7:50am On May 04, 2015
undecided
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Nobody: 7:50am On May 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
undecided
she's asked for advice pls undecided

[size=15]IamFemaleGuy[/size]
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by vizkiz: 7:50am On May 04, 2015
he needs anger management class...very soon he will start beating you. What does he take you for? A mare cook

you can't move on bae, you deserve someone better wink let me have your number, let's talk about this better on phone cheesy
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Dotwillis1(m): 7:50am On May 04, 2015
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by sinaj(f): 7:54am On May 04, 2015
cook for him ke?

r u his wife undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by naijaboiy: 7:55am On May 04, 2015
femaleGuy:
she's asked for advice pls undecided

And your advice is? undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Nobody: 7:57am On May 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

And your advice is? undecided
. Always try and calm him wink

Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Nobody: 8:02am On May 04, 2015
vizkiz:
he needs anger management class...very soon he will start beating you. What does he take you for? A mare cook

you can't move on bae, you deserve someone better wink let me have your number, let's talk about this better on phone cheesy
viz nagrin
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Nobody: 8:03am On May 04, 2015
vheMa:
Romancelanders pls I need your advice on this issue. There's this guy I call the love of my life,I cherish and adore him so such,vice versa. But he gets angry prontosad yesternight I went to his hostel,to greet himwink. Getting there,he was about going to field to play football,and he told me to please cook for him b4 coming back,that he must have been hungry then. And I nod my head in reply and concurred. But when he returned I was busy NLanding and smiling,forgetting our earlier conclusion. Then he flared up,got angry like mad,then I tried to persuade him and use girlish scopeswink. To my surprise he raised his hand upshocked. I feing like I didn't know what's on his mind,and he pleaded. Pls can I move on with kinda relationship

Curious....

Are you honestly waiting for people here to tell you what to do?

Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by zinachidi(m): 8:07am On May 04, 2015
u don see wetin NL dy cause?
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by write2obi(m): 8:08am On May 04, 2015
A hungry man, is an angry man grin , how dare you promise a Man food and fail. The guy most have being flying into tackles, dribbling, playmaking , scoring and assisting goals, on an empty stomach, with the hope that food will be ready when he gets home, only for you to disappoint him .

2 Likes

Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Nobody: 8:16am On May 04, 2015
write2obi:
A hungry man, is an angry man grin , how dare you promise a Man food and fail. The guy most have being flying into tackles, dribbling, playmaking , scoring and assisting goals, on an empty stomach, with the hope that food will be ready when he gets home, only for you to disappoint him .
zinachidi:
u don see wetin NL dy cause?
but I begged him na sad why could he raise his hand,you left da 1 sad
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by write2obi(m): 8:18am On May 04, 2015
vheMa:
Don't beg a man in an empty stomach, he needs food not apology, what is your problem
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Nobody: 8:18am On May 04, 2015
Like they say, a hungry man is an angry man... I don't really blame him though...

You're asking whether to continue with the relationship? This is my advice ; for him, in spite of his hunger/anger to have controlled himself from giving you the slap of your life, I think you should respect him more cuz I don't see him as the hot tempered type, he only flared up cuz he was hungry and acted reflexly, and out of instinct. .. .

Don't miss an opportunity like this.. Guys like these are hard to find. .. Love him like no tomorrow. ..

#My2cents
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Nobody: 8:20am On May 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Are you honestly waiting for people here to tell you what to do?
sad sud I beg him ni?
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by zinachidi(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2015
vheMa:
ya he shouldnt have.
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Nobody: 8:27am On May 04, 2015
write2obi:

Don't beg a man in an empty stomach, he needs food not apology, what is your problem
hmmsad you're in support sad okay sha I'll
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Nobody: 8:28am On May 04, 2015
zinachidi:
ya he shouldnt have.
abi na sad
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Nobody: 8:29am On May 04, 2015
vizkiz:

you can't move on bae, you deserve someone better wink
let me have your number. let's talk about this better on phone cheesy

Here you are claiming fly... according to her, he pleaded with her to cook and she consented willingly.... He showed how responsible he is by not slapping her and yet you want her to break up with him? How are you sure her next guy won't turn her to a punching bag?

Laawwd knows how your bf treats you... Don't move about trying to break relationships with such nonsense comments

EricRichie
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Dhavids(m): 8:47am On May 04, 2015
What's our own? You sha want to make fp by force
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Tallesty1(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2015
vizkiz:

I think the girl needs "quit pissing him of" management class.

The story is not true thou
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by agarawu23(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2015
sinaj:
cook for him ke?

r u his wife undecided
charity begins at homeundecided
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by funlord(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2015
angry why don't you stop being annoying for a start?
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by funlord(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2015
sinaj:
cook for him ke?

r u his wife undecided
grin
sinaj:
cook for him ke?

r u his wife undecided
Na this kind types we dey see dem full ground for divorce court everyday!
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2015
vheMa:

Curious....

You really are psychotic. You are the same person behind the MaleGirl moniker. Yesterday evening you predicted that 'MaleGirl' would return with a "crazier" moniker today and ,like clockwork, FEMALEGUY appeared.

You can only decieve the gullible ones here with your fake stories, profile and shenanigans, Transvesite.

I dare you to prove these assertions of mine wrong.
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by herald9: 9:10am On May 04, 2015
Na this same guy dey pull your pant like say him wan start generator?

Your own bad o shocked

My dear keep calm and enjoy with your guy...if everybody date d good guys who go take the bad ones...undecidedthere's someone for everyone joor
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Nobody: 9:16am On May 04, 2015
If he gets angry over silly thing that should have been ignored.. the Stop-doing-those-silly-things
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by stephenqueen: 9:18am On May 04, 2015
sinaj:
cook for him ke?

r u his wife undecided
undecided
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Nobody: 10:04am On May 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You really are psychotic. You are the same person behind the MaleGirl moniker. Yesterday evening you predicted that 'MaleGirl' would return with a "crazier" moniker today and ,like clockwork, FEMALEGUY appeared.

You can only decieve the gullible ones here with your fake stories, profile and shenanigans, Transvesite.

why writing in vizkiz's hand writing Must you copy

Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Nobody: 10:08am On May 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

do you know malegirl during her lifetime Who told you am the behind maleguy and femaleguy Oh I see you're a learner,okay sha,malegirl was my friend and also femaleguy is my friend too. You can search 4 malegirl on NL and check her 1st topic,to know more. wink
Re: Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily by Brugo(m): 10:37am On May 04, 2015
Stay there na. After all he has not hit you yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Couldnt Get Erectionk(wat Could Be Wrong) / ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? / Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.