Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State (24283 Views)

Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / #takeitback: Pictures From AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Adamawa State / Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Penguin2: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
id4sho:

Yeah, he's kanuri. Their tribes men are very hot. I think he's the first person to blast PMB for incompetency on security that led to his several DSS attempted arrest and invitation finally. His church is about 12 storey building

You can imagine that Tinubu did not see somebody like him to choose as VP, but instead settled for a fellow Muslim.

Tinubu will be disgraced.

11 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by LordPsalm(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
He promised 1million votes for Peter Obi.

Seems he will deliver 5million instead.

Nice move.

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by jrusky(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
PresidObi:
There's nobody in Nigeria that doesn't know who the best candidate in this election is, if not for some bias, Peter Obi will be taken to Aso Rock and inaugurated without any elections and noise.

Nigeria will get better in one calendar year!

Really? Oga put your cash on the able for a bet if Obi will ever be the president. Any amount let's bet it.

Let's bet if you are sure of obi I mean any amount put on the table
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Jimmythewise: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:
Please, people in Plateau should update us…

Which of the presidential candidates is the most popular in Plateau?

I’ve heard Atiku is also popular in the state.

Is it true?

Meanwhile, this is huge o!

I thought it was just his church members o. Man organized representatives from over 200 ethnic nationalities in the Middle Belt. These are people on ground. This is the structure they are fixated on.
Obi is the most popular here. Fret not.

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Eriokanmi: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
They'd still call him an ipob. Urchins way of thinking shaa grin

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Dalnadoni: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
VotePeterObi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRftw9DPibo

Prophet Isa Buba is a fearless pastor. He was the first to call out Buhari incompetence and was invited by the DSS.
He has been string supporter of Peter Obi and promised that he will galvanise Support for him in the Middle Belt.

He has Inaugurated the grassroots support for Obi in Plateau state.

Watch the video above:
All this fake pastors sha...hahaha
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Jackbaur88: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
which update una need again

Shebi peter obi would win all southern states and win North Central?

Let us go by this and stop asking for update

Which Atiku abeg? The plateau I know is completely Obedient from top to Bottom, not minding the 1% from the other religion who will vote Atiku their brother.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by newnigerdelta1: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
VotePeterObi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRftw9DPibo

Prophet Isa Buba is a fearless pastor. He was the first to call out Buhari incompetence and was invited by the DSS.
He has been string supporter of Peter Obi and promised that he will galvanise Support for him in the Middle Belt.

He has Inaugurated the grassroots support for Obi in Plateau state.

Watch the video above:

Everybody done turn prophet,thief's calling their self's prophet
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by hombre(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
id4sho:

Yeah, he's kanuri. Their tribes men are very hot. I think he's the first person to blast PMB for incompetency on security that led to his several DSS attempted arrest and invitation finally. His church is about 12 storey building

Do you mean his church along Miango road, Kufang is 12 storey?

Please fear God na.
Which kain lie be this?
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Ibechris2: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Good men.
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by PastorFire: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:
Please, people in Plateau should update us…

Which of the presidential candidates is the most popular in Plateau?

I’ve heard Atiku is also popular in the state.

Is it true?

Meanwhile, this is huge o!

I thought it was just his church members o. Man organized representatives from over 200 ethnic nationalities in the Middle Belt. These are people on ground. This is the structure they are fixated on.

The Plateau i stay is core PDP.. APC only won by chance and wuruwuru.. However, we have the Hausa population dominantly in Jos-North, Wase and Kanam who still believe in APC. However, majority would vote Atiku again if there wasn't a Peter Obi. Remember Atiku won Plateau in 2019. But then again, we are religiously sensitive here. So, Peter Obi should easily win Plateau on the premise of religion.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Ibechris2: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Jackbaur88:

Which Atiku abeg? The plateau I know is completely Obedient from top to Bottom, not minding the 1% from the other religion who will vote Atiku their brother.

From bottom to waist down to top.

Buhari sha no go kill us with yeye grammar.
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by MrBachelor: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

That you dismiss what happened in Rivers shows how impractical you are and why I shouldn’t waste my time with you.

I’m sure that you would say that the crowd that gathered for Atiku in Katsina will translate to votes but the one that gathered for Obi in Rivers, gathered for cruise.

Now, we are here talking about Rivers and you had to make reference to how Igbos constitute lowest voting bloc (a wrong assertion); is Rivers now an Igboland?

Is Nasarawa now an Igboland?

Is Makurdi now an Igboland?

Abi they all came out for cruise?

Sometimes we accuse our political elites of fanning the embers of tribalism to score political points. But I must say that I’m disheartened to come across a young man like you with so much tribalism in you.

Imagine reducing everything happening around Obi to “Igbos”.

How are you then different from Kwankwaso, Buba Galadima, etc?

Goodness lord!

You've spoken well, sir. And earned my admiration.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by jrusky(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Not only grassroot na grasscutter mobilisation.
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by MrBachelor: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by PastorFire: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

That you dismiss what happened in Rivers shows how impractical you are and why I shouldn’t waste my time with you.

I’m sure that you would say that the crowd that gathered for Atiku in Katsina will translate to votes but the one that gathered for Obi in Rivers, gathered for cruise.

Now, we are here talking about Rivers and you had to make reference to how Igbos constitute lowest voting bloc (a wrong assertion); is Rivers now an Igboland?

Is Nasarawa now an Igboland?

Is Makurdi now an Igboland?

Abi they all came out for cruise?

Sometimes we accuse our political elites of fanning the embers of tribalism to score political points. But I must say that I’m disheartened to come across a young man like you with so much tribalism in you.

Imagine reducing everything happening around Obi to “Igbos”.

How are you then different from Kwankwaso, Buba Galadima, etc?

Goodness lord!

Let me educate you sir. The 2023 election is not about APC vs PDP as it was in 2019. It is now about religion. Christian Vs. Muslim / North Vs South agenda. It is about who has the number or population. It is about ego. It is on this religious premise Peter Obi is riding to prominent. Thanks also to APC that goof with the Muslim-Muslin ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by CSTRR: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Mr practical person can you now tell us the election or census that have been conducted so far that states obi is winning anywhere

Don't tell me it's the usual cruise behind keyboard

Na so we see youths in endsars rally thinking they were all endsars philosphers, many where for the cruise, free food and attention

Igbos are the least voting zone in reality but make the biggest noise online and offline
Well, they are one of the most productive groups in Nigeria.

I think they deserve to make noise.

Voting is not what feeds Nigeria. It's just for one day.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Nonexisting1: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You have not showed us the census you conducted aside the one from Obi supporters bedroom where they share states with teeth.

You know the reason why you don't hear ipob again?

It's because they are Igbos who have become Obi supporters

You know the reason you don't hear Atiku online again it's because those making the noise online where Igbo supporters who have migrated to Obi

They are master's of chest beating, one Igbo man can make it look like it's 100 people behind a thing yet at the end his minority would be exposed.

Igbos have taken over social media for Obi, Igbos are in almost every states especially the liberal states, so they can really make noise as a group, yes they can get some few locals

At the end it's the minority 100k they have actively that would do social media and do on ground

It's the 100k they would still get in such state
That Penguin guy took you to the cleaners and if you've got any iota of shame left inside you, you'd rather keep quiet than disgracing yourself the more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by id4sho(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Why call him fake, other religious leaders are campaigning for their candidates of same faith. I watched several videos supporting Muslim-Muslim ticket. Christians in Nigeria are still sleeping. Well alot of protestant churches in the north are becoming politically active

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Lugianostar(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Peter Obi !!!!

The famous & right man for the job !!!

His track records is threatening the Agbado & restructure camps ??

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by akinade28(f): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
And this is not the only pastor or individuals organizing grassroot mobilization for Peter Obi. Other pastors or individuals are not just loud about it.
PDP/APC thinks LP has only social media noise. Before 2023, big structure will be standing for Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by IbomFinest: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Way to goooood

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by PastorFire: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Dalnadoni:

Which fake pastor. You don't know Prophet El-Buba.. You can't even gather the balls to say that in front of him. The man get powerful connects with big politicians and men of God especially Pastor Paul Enenche. Na the same train dem dey.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Zetty177x: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
God bless Buba. ..he knew early that Bubu had nothing to offer and was dealing with him

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Proffessorr: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

Everybody done turn prophet,thief's calling their self's prophet
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by MrBachelor: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Atiku is a machine, an established politician

It's like asking Buhari who are his followers when he has proven over time they are consistently over 10million

What they show you as supporters is real, not cruise people without pvc

If Obi was assured his VP spot with Atiku he wouldn't have been wasting his time in LP, guyman still attended Atiku declaration because those are the serious politician

You sound so stup!d that I'm wondering if you even have a brain. I read some of your comments and found not one iota of intelligence in any of them.

Even when the other guy asks you logical questions and makes logical arguments, you deflate them with fallacies and stup!d responses.

Support your candidate if you have to. But stop showing it to the online community that you're bereft of any form of intelligence.

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by id4sho(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
hombre:

Do you mean his church along Miango road, Kufang is 12 storey?

Please fear God na.
Which kain lie be this?
How many storey then?
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Frankbaro(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You have not showed us the census you conducted aside the one from Obi supporters bedroom where they share states with teeth.

You know the reason why you don't hear ipob again?

It's because they are Igbos who have become Obi supporters

You know the reason you don't hear Atiku online again it's because those making the noise online where Igbo supporters who have migrated to Obi

They are master's of chest beating, one Igbo man can make it look like it's 100 people behind a thing yet at the end his minority would be exposed.

Igbos have taken over social media for Obi, Igbos are in almost every states especially the liberal states, so they can really make noise as a group, yes they can get some few locals

At the end it's the minority 100k they have actively that would do social media and do on ground

It's the 100k they would still get in such state

Your hatred for The Great Igbo Tribe really runs deep and will surely consume you. You don't touch a flaring flame, without getting burnt.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Etimemy: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the foolish thing about most Obi supporters is that they are always empty and result to insult than to engage you in facts

That insult is usually the way Igbos reply criticism and that tail of theirs always gives them up

If I ask you why Obi supporters say he is different from the other politician as a saint yet Obi keeps hanging on Atiku "corrupt" anus you would insult me because you have no where to run

Anybody that doesn't agree with your idea, that means the person insulting you. you always tagged Obi supporters as Igbos,even sensible Northerners too supported Obi.Obi is for everyone including you.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Demolakay: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the foolish thing about most Obi supporters is that they are always empty and result to insult than to engage you in facts

That insult is usually the way Igbos reply criticism and that tail of theirs always gives them up

If I ask you why Obi supporters say he is different from the other politician as a saint yet Obi keeps hanging on Atiku "corrupt" anus you would insult me because you have no where to run

Mr Truth is unique or whateva u call urself. Is it not beta to keep ur dirty mouth shut if u av notin important to say?

I tot dey say d brain nd d mouth works tgeda, why is ur brain nd ur mouth towing different path? u jst open ur buccal cavity to spew irritants.

Wat u pple knws best, is to throw nd fan tribal sentiments, as if dat has taken u to d echelon,where ur supposed to b.

Som1 asked u a a simple question, bt d bitterness ND envy in u,drived d Oda way. Talking thrash Abt d igbo's.

Soo d crowd in nasarawa are igbo's, d crowd in Portharcourt are igbo's, d crowd in Plateau are igbo's? ur a mad fellow, nd ur problem is d fact dat d igbo's stock seems to b rising politically, ND a ethnic bigot LYK u feel threatened nd NT comfortable.

Wait till October 1st wen we will pull off an experience LYK crowd at d Obi march in Lagos, maybe u will say it's d ibo's too in Lagos.

Foolish inconsequential irritant.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by SLOVFO(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denola Seriki Is Dead! Nigeria's Ambassador To Spain Dies At 63 / My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka / I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.