Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State (24261 Views)

Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / #takeitback: Pictures From AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Adamawa State / Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by PastorFire: 12:02am On Sep 01, 2022
garfield1:

Apart from kabong,which other ward is Jo's north is christian dominated
You don't have sense o.. Who are in Tundun Wada, Tafawa Balewa, Gada-Biu, Farin-Gada, Army Engineers, Bukuru, Apata, Busa-Buji, Old Airport, British, Angwan Rukuba and so on i won't waste my time explaining to you? Also, Christians are 95% in all the 13 local government apart from Wase, Kanam and Kanke
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by onyibest2k(m): 12:07am On Sep 01, 2022
Peter obi the market way dey sell it self don't forget this is the first time Nigerians diaspora is getting involved in Nigeria politics b4 politician dey share money but now na my dey contribute

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by garfield1: 12:19am On Sep 01, 2022
PastorFire:

You don't have sense o.. Who are in Tundun Wada, Tafawa Balewa, Gada-Biu, Farin-Gada, Army Engineers, Bukuru, Apata, Busa-Buji, Old Airport, British, Angwan Rukuba and so on i won't waste my time explaining to you? Also, Christians are 95% in all the 13 local government apart from Wase, Kanam and Kanke

Why the insults? I was never arguing,I just wanted to know which parts of jos north are Muslim and christian areas because I know jos south and east are christian areas....these are the 14 wards of jos north.
Abba na shehu
Garba daho
Ali kazaure
Gang are
Ibrahim katsina
Jenta adamu
Jenta apata
Naraguta A
Naraguta B
Sarkin Arab
Tafawa balewa
Kabong
Vanderpuye.
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by PastorFire: 12:33am On Sep 01, 2022
garfield1:

Why the insults? I was never arguing,I just wanted to know which parts of jos north are Muslim and christian areas because I know jos south and east are christian areas....these are the 14 wards of jos north.
Abba na shehu
Garba daho
Ali kazaure
Gang are
Ibrahim katsina
Jenta adamu
Jenta apata
Naraguta A
Naraguta B
Sarkin Arab
Tafawa balewa
Kabong
Vanderpuye.

You don't need to Google the wards. You asked apart from Kabong. If you said that on the streets of Jos, you can get some real beating for this. That is how sensitive the matter is. So, excuse my response please. Na history dey make us vex.

Also, among those wards you mentioned, from Jenta-Adamu to the last are predominantly Christians. Omitting Sarkin-Arab.
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by garfield1: 1:10am On Sep 01, 2022
PastorFire:

You don't need to Google the wards. You asked apart from Kabong. If you said that on the streets of Jos, you can get some real beating for this. That is how sensitive the matter is. So, excuse my response please. Na history dey make us vex.

Also, among those wards you mentioned, from Jenta-Adamu to the last are predominantly Christians. Omitting Sarkin-Arab.

We Nigerians are too religious sensitive.if so Muslims and Christians are equal in jos north.so how come apc alwatys wins jos north or why do the media say that jos north is dominated by Hausa fulani
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by PastorFire: 1:44am On Sep 01, 2022
garfield1:

We Nigerians are too religious sensitive.if so Muslims and Christians are equal in jos north.so how come apc alwatys wins jos north or why do the media say that jos north is dominated by Hausa fulani

You don't even know the politics that played out in Lalong's victory. Are you aware the election ended in a re-run before APC manipulated it? Our Senators in Jos-north Federal constituency and South are all PDP and Christians too.. How come, Christians controls the major positions in Plateau yet lost the governorship election? Ask yourself these important questions.
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by garfield1: 4:52am On Sep 01, 2022
PastorFire:

You don't even know the politics that played out in Lalong's victory. Are you aware the election ended in a re-run before APC manipulated it? Our Senators in Jos-north Federal constituency and South are all PDP and Christians too.. How come, Christians controls the major positions in Plateau yet lost the governorship election? Ask yourself these important questions.

I dont think it was manipulated.lalong defeated jerry boy clean and neat.he won the 11 lgas he won in 2015.buhari has always won jos north LGA.even before the rerun,lalong was leading pdp.lalong is also a Christian, a Knight for that matter.I see nentawe winning the guber.the main people that are pdp are berom and langtang. You haven't answered my ques
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by AdeProgrammer(m): 6:05am On Sep 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Please, people in Plateau should update us…

Which of the presidential candidates is the most popular in Plateau?

I’ve heard Atiku is also popular in the state.

Is it true?

Meanwhile, this is huge o!

I thought it was just his church members o. Man organized representatives from over 200 ethnic nationalities in the Middle Belt. These are people on ground. This is the structure they are fixated on.

I'm currently in one of the rural areas of Jos South LGA. The Youths are strongly behind Peter Obi though the area is a strong hold of PDP.
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by drmuchin: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2022
A real man of God not the AGBADORIAN SHETTIMA BISHOPS OD DEI DEI DIOCESE
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by chrisobi1: 7:17am On Sep 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Please, people in Plateau should update us…

Which of the presidential candidates is the most popular in Plateau?

I’ve heard Atiku is also popular in the state.

Is it true?

Meanwhile, this is huge o!

I thought it was just his church members o. Man organized representatives from over 200 ethnic nationalities in the Middle Belt. These are people on ground. This is the structure they are fixated on.
..atiku? Which plateau state.. plateau are more obidient than anambra state ..we are fully obidient .. you don’t know how far we have gone , we don’t donate , we contribute and got all our offices we are fully involved

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by id4sho(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2022
chrisobi1:
..atiku? Which plateau state.. plateau are more obidient than anambra state ..we are fully obidient .. you don’t know how far we have gone , we don’t donate , we contribute and got all our offices we are fully involved
Seconded, someone just made Peter Obi poster on wood by the express 2months ago. Passerbys stop to to admire and talk about the poster Just by his shop, last week the shop was painted & now LP area office. The Governor & Presidential LP campaign vehicles were there on Tuesday for on spot assessment.
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Penguin2: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2022
AdeProgrammer:

I'm currently in one of the rural areas of Jos South LGA. The Youths are strongly behind Peter Obi though the area is a strong hold of PDP.

Wow!

Thanks for the update.
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Penguin2: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2022
chrisobi1:

Wow!

Thanks for this update.

It’s highly appreciated.
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by suxkill: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2022
garfield1:

The last Jos north/bassa senatorial election was an eye opener that Christians are more in numbers than them. Due to Lalong did not support their Hausa candidate, he defected to PRP thinking they the "Hausas" were more in numbers. They bragged that without the support of the governor that their PRP candidate will win. Las las PDP won with 2000+ margin against their PRP candidate. While APC who had christian vote came third .

If we Christians in Jos north precisely have one voice, who be Hausa man to talk for Jos north?

Add the PDP and APC Christians vote. You'll get your result and dismiss the so called media nonsense which state that Muslims are more in Jos north

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by garfield1: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2022
suxkill:

The last Jos north/bassa senatorial election was an eye opener that Christians are more in numbers than them. Due to Lalong did not support their Hausa candidate, he defected to PRP thinking they the "Hausas" were more in numbers. They bragged that without the support of the governor that their PRP candidate will win. Las las PDP won with 2000+ margin against their PRP candidate. While APC who had christian vote came third .

If we Christians in Jos north precisely have one voice, who be Hausa man to talk for Jos north?

Add the PDP and APC Christians vote. You'll get your result and dismiss the so called media nonsense which state that Muslims are more in Jos north

Oga,thats not true.the Muslims split their votes between prp and apc while Christians voted mainly for pdp.total Muslim votes in jos north was 47,000 while Christian votes was 25,000.what killed prp was bassa and kabong ward.they got 3000 in bassa and 500 in kabong.pdp rigged in kabong...
It was in bassa where apc got christian votes.the chair of jos north,house of assembly and ex reps members maitala are muslims
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Everlastingson: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Thinkam:

Take out the prophet from the title, he is mobilizing supporters as a concerned Nigerian not as a prophet.

Be sensitive in your reportage about Peter Obi, thanks

Thanks a bunch for this your wise contribution.
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by goaldynman(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You have not showed us the census you conducted aside the one from Obi supporters bedroom where they share states with teeth.

You know the reason why you don't hear ipob again?

It's because they are Igbos who have become Obi supporters

You know the reason you don't hear Atiku online again it's because those making the noise online where Igbo supporters who have migrated to Obi

They are master's of chest beating, one Igbo man can make it look like it's 100 people behind a thing yet at the end his minority would be exposed.

Igbos have taken over social media for Obi, Igbos are in almost every states especially the liberal states, so they can really make noise as a group, yes they can get some few locals

At the end it's the minority 100k they have actively that would do social media and do on ground

It's the 100k they would still get in such state

The only thing we can see in this your long irrelevant epistle are weeping, crying and frustration!
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by goaldynman(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Atiku is a machine, an established politician

It's like asking Buhari who are his followers when he has proven over time they are consistently over 10million

What they show you as supporters is real, not cruise people without pvc

If Obi was assured his VP spot with Atiku he wouldn't have been wasting his time in LP, guyman still attended Atiku declaration because those are the serious politician

You mean Atiku is an established perennial failure that have been failing since 1993 he started dreaming of becoming President?!!

To show that you are dunce, dense and dumb you are calling Obi that has taken over the whole south and middle belt as wasting his time!!

The votes Atiku had in 2019 were fetched by Obi. This is why Atiku lost his polling booth while Obi won his polling booth.

1 Share

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by udeh3(m): 6:08am On Sep 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Mr practical person can you now tell us the election or census that have been conducted so far that states obi is winning anywhere

Don't tell me it's the usual cruise behind keyboard

Na so we see youths in endsars rally thinking they were all endsars philosphers, many where for the cruise, free food and attention

Igbos are the least voting zone in reality but make the biggest noise online and offline

Ooooooohhhhh... I now see your pains. For the records, Rivers, including Delta aren't eastern states. They're purely south south states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gombe Youths Reject Amina Abubakar-umar As Minister / Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.