Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State (24259 Views)

Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / #takeitback: Pictures From AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Adamawa State / Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Penguin2: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Jimmythewise:
Obi is the most popular here. Fret not.

Lol! Thank you for the update.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Penguin2: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
PastorFire:

The Plateau i stay is core PDP.. APC only won by chance and wuruwuru.. However, we have the Hausa population dominantly in Jos-North, Wase and Kanam who still believe in APC. However, majority would vote Atiku again if there wasn't a Peter Obi. Remember Atiku won Plateau in 2019. But then again, we are religiously sensitive here. So, Peter Obi should easily win Plateau on the premise of religion.

Thank you for the breakdown and update.
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Penguin2: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrBachelor:

You've spoken well, sir. And earn my admiration.

My pleasure, sir.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Penguin2: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
PastorFire:

Let me educate you sir. The 2023 election is not about APC vs PDP as it was in 2019. It is now about religion. Christian Vs. Muslim / North Vs South agenda. It is about who has the number or population. It is about ego. It is on this religious premise Peter Obi is riding to prominent. Thanks also to APC that goof with the Muslim-Muslin ticket.

True.
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by XerXerz: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Plaindealer aka ekoile
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by ityP(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

I’m a very practical person. Every position I take, I back it up with verifiable facts.

When we always told you guys that Peter Obi will win Rivers, you doubted us until you saw the rally in Rivers which happened despite the rain.

So, me asking for updates from Plateau is just to cement my knowledge of happenings in Plateau State because humans are dynamic; they can change their position in minutes, hours or days.

Do you understand me now??

Mynd44

This should be on front page.

No be only verifiable facts grin. When Tinubu wins in 2023, wailings go start. Oga, you have sentimental facts and nothing else. E go soon clear for your eye
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by suxkill: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
I've resided in Plateau state for about 22 years. I can boldly tell you that Obi/Datti will surely surely win Plateau state. Na the indigenous people dey carry him matter for head precisely in Bakin-ladi town and Hipang which is predominantly dominated by berom tribe, the minority in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Lamasta(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
This prophet is obedient to his calling

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Mr practical person can you now tell us the election or census that have been conducted so far that states obi is winning anywhere

Don't tell me it's the usual cruise behind keyboard

Na so we see youths in endsars rally thinking they were all endsars philosphers, many where for the cruise, free food and attention

Igbos are the least voting zone in reality but make the biggest noise online and offline

Because you can’t think outside the box, you fail to understand non northern and Yoruba are widely spread especially Lagos, Ibadan, Kano

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by PS712: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:
Please, people in Plateau should update us…

Which of the presidential candidates is the most popular in Plateau?

I’ve heard Atiku is also popular in the state.

Is it true?

Meanwhile, this is huge o!

I thought it was just his church members o. Man organized representatives from over 200 ethnic nationalities in the Middle Belt. These are people on ground. This is the structure they are fixated on.
Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso combined won't score 300,000 votes out of expected 2million votes this time around in Plateau State. This is because Obi has taken over. I doubt Obi himself knows how he's now loved by the people in the state. There's no point trying to convince you here, just sample opinions of people you know in Plateau, Benue and Nasarawa states. Just call them to give you their honest observations.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by bewla(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
PresidObi:
There's nobody in Nigeria that doesn't know who the best candidate in this election is, if not for some bias, Peter Obi will be taken to Aso Rock and inaugurated without any elections and noise.

Nigeria will get better in one calendar year!
he already win even before election on Nairaland
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Penguin2: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
PS712:

Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso combined won't score 300,000 votes out of expected 2million votes this time around in Plateau State. This is because Obi has taken over. I doubt Obi himself knows how he's now loved by the people in the state. There's no point trying to convince you here, just sample opinions of people you know in Plateau, Benue and Nasarawa states. Just call them to give you their honest observations.

Lol!

Thanks for telling me this.

Nigeria will be better for it.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by yahoosurepass(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Jennifer663:
Rightful thing to do.

Contact me for your Academic Assignment, Articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

Scam
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Lastmessenger2: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Mr practical person can you now tell us the election or census that have been conducted so far that states obi is winning anywhere

Na so we see youths in endsars rally thinking they were all endsars philosphers, many where for the cruise, free food and attention

Igbos are the least voting zone in reality but make the biggest noise online and offline
stop crying all over the cyber. How do you plan to sell this man to intelligent Nigerians. He can't even help himself

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
yahoosurepass:

Scam
If you think so..
We are never like that!
And am proud many nairalanders can bear with us
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by joyousmother2016: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Is it true?

I thought it was just his church members o. Man organized representatives from over 200 ethnic nationalities in the Middle Belt. These are people on ground. This is the structure they are fixated on.

Plateau is Obi and Obi is Plateau. We are a generation of Obidience.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by AgboC: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

In 2019, Atiku got 11million votes.

Only 4million of that came from the North.

The implication is that the remainder of 7million votes came from the South.

With Obi’s emergence, Atiku is no longer sure of even 1million of southern votes while he struggles northern votes with Kwankwaso and APC elements.

Your established politician lost his polling unit; such an embarrassment.

Where is the establishment?
please tell them.
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by ZombieSlayer1: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
suxkill:
I've resided in Plateau state for about 22 years. I can boldly tell you that Obi/Datti will surely surely win Plateau state. Na the indigenous people dey carry him matter for head precisely in Bakin-ladi town and Hipang which is predominantly dominated by berom tribe, the minority in the state.
All the posts I've read on this thread from people in Plateau state all say the same thing, that Plateau is Obidient

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by malakaimoscondo: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

In 2019, Atiku got 11million votes.

Only 4million of that came from the North.

The implication is that the remainder of 7million votes came from the South.

With Obi’s emergence, Atiku is no longer sure of even 1million of southern votes while he struggles northern votes with Kwankwaso and APC elements.

Your established politician lost his polling unit; such an embarrassment.

Where is the establishment?
I will win presidency before obi can
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Neoteny(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
The only thing selling Gringori to his followers is the CAN agenda of a christian president.

Otherwise there's nothing appealing about Gringori. His stewardship of Anambra is completely bland and unremarkable.

He's not done anything or held any meaningful position since he left office.

All he has is his faith and bigotry, his igbotism, and his buckets of lies and concocted statistics.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Penguin2: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
joyousmother2016:

Plateau is Obi and Obi is Plateau. We are a generation of Obidience.

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by OBALOLA55(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
which update una need again

Shebi peter obi would win all southern states and win North Central?

Let us go by this and stop asking for update
E PAIN AM grin
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by AgboC: 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

You can imagine that Tinubu did not see somebody like him to choose as VP, but instead settled for a fellow Muslim.

Tinubu will be disgraced.
who dash monkey banana
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by joyousmother2016: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Its my pleasure.
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Owologbo(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You have not showed us the census you conducted aside the one from Obi supporters bedroom where they share states with teeth.

You know the reason why you don't hear ipob again?

It's because they are Igbos who have become Obi supporters

You know the reason you don't hear Atiku online again it's because those making the noise online where Igbo supporters who have migrated to Obi

They are master's of chest beating, one Igbo man can make it look like it's 100 people behind a thing yet at the end his minority would be exposed.

Igbos have taken over social media for Obi, Igbos are in almost every states especially the liberal states, so they can really make noise as a group, yes they can get some few locals

At the end it's the minority 100k they have actively that would do social media and do on ground

It's the 100k they would still get in such state

I'm a deltan. and despite the fact that the PDP VP is from Delta State, OBI is still more popular within the youth than the PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by macrodata(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Is it true?

My community has massive support for LP in Jos. I've found only 2 supports of Tinubu & none for PDP. We gist in the market, talk in barbing salons, gist in church & parties and its all PO of LP.

I don't have the true picture of the hausa area but this is the reality on ground in Christian dominated areas in Jos city.
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by elomlucky: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Obi this, Obi that, why are people so interested in Obi matter? Is Obi the only presidential candidate? What of Atiku? Kwankwaso? Sowo and Co. Take the time u use to vilify Obi to market your candidate.
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by naijamerican: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You have not showed us the census you conducted aside the one from Obi supporters bedroom where they share states with teeth.

You know the reason why you don't hear ipob again?

It's because they are Igbos who have become Obi supporters

You know the reason you don't hear Atiku online again it's because those making the noise online where Igbo supporters who have migrated to Obi

They are master's of chest beating, one Igbo man can make it look like it's 100 people behind a thing yet at the end his minority would be exposed.

Igbos have taken over social media for Obi, Igbos are in almost every states especially the liberal states, so they can really make noise as a group, yes they can get some few locals

At the end it's the minority 100k they have actively that would do social media and do on ground

It's the 100k they would still get in such state

See this miserable olosho. Abeg, because some Igbo man knacked you and refused to pay, abeg don’t take out your frustration on all Igbos.

That being said I will remain #obidient
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by naijamerican: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
suxkill:

All sane Nigerians from all over will vote Obi for sure
Northerners have been victimized the worst during this horrible APC reign so I know they’ll be OBIdient.

And Obi presidency is a win for all Nigerians. Don’t allow foolish tribalists to allow you to steal your grandchildren’s birthright
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by okorogodwin4(m): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
[quote author=Truthisunique2 post=116218516]Mr practical person can you now tell us the election or census that have been conducted so far that states obi is winning anywhere

Igbos are the least voting zone in reality but make the biggest noise online and offline[/quote igbos are in every village in Nigeria go and check we shall. Win you even in your ward
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Penguin2: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
macrodata:
My community has massive support for LP in Jos. I've found only 2 supports of Tinubu & none for PDP. We gist in the market, talk in barbing salons, gist in church & parties and its all PO of LP.

I don't have the true picture of the hausa area but this is the reality on ground in Christian dominated areas in Jos city.

Wow!

Thanks for this info.

Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by garfield1: 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
PastorFire:

The Plateau i stay is core PDP.. APC only won by chance and wuruwuru.. However, we have the Hausa population dominantly in Jos-North, Wase and Kanam who still believe in APC. However, majority would vote Atiku again if there wasn't a Peter Obi. Remember Atiku won Plateau in 2019. But then again, we are religiously sensitive here. So, Peter Obi should easily win Plateau on the premise of religion.

Apart from kabong,which other ward is Jo's north is christian dominated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun: Gbenga Daniel Asks Abiodun To Stop His Monthly Pension, Allowances / #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter / Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.