Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) (5457 Views)

Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) / Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by techWriter3: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
You necessity serious mental testing
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by fati2001(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
HolyMan12:

How is your cousin of husband? grin

What about your 2 kids? Where they able to get enrolled in Arabic school? grin

Why not ask you mom for me Benjamindomer

1 Like

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by HolyMan12: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
fati2001:

I still remember that dirty house in the background of one of your pictures grin grin
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by fati2001(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
HolyMan12:

I still remember that dirty house in the background of one of your pictures grin grin

That was the backyard of ur failure dad.

2 Likes

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by HolyMan12: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
fati2001:

That was the backyard of ur failure dad.
That place you live in look like a pigsty grin
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by HolyMan12: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
fati2001:

You 2 children have kwashiorkor and walk the streets with a plate in hand asking people for money grin

You serve them Masa and yaji the day you manage to see them grin
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by EmiDon11: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
virginprincess:
Are my eyes confusing me or what am i seeing ,is that not a man on wedding gowncheesy cheesy cheesy,chai,i wish something like this can happen in nigeria,so nigeria men would know that men and women are fast becoming equal.
it will neva happen in nigeria.
We will neva be equal
Women will be under us forever and ever

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by Krak(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Lesbianism na.

This is not lesbianism. That so called bride is actually a man.
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by EmiDon11: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
HolyMan12:

You 2 children have kwashiorkor and walk the streets with a plate in hand asking people for money grin

You serve them Masa and yaji the day you manage to see them grin

1 Like

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by udomma1005(m): 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
No wonder!
I was always wondering what kinda retarded being posts the comments you do, now I can see through you vividly, you need rehabilitation, very soon! undecided

Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by Greatdand007(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
siofra:
How beautiful!!!

Can't wait kiss

You be lesbian
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by Mercury12(m): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
siofra:
How beautiful!!!

Can't wait kiss
you are promoting nonsense. A marriage is between opposite sex and not same sex. You just as confused as many of the Lgbt myopic sets battling with gender and identity crises
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by BeanmanX(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
The bride is obviously a man,,,they switched
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by fairwilliams: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2022
siofra:
How beautiful!!!

Can't wait kiss

Ur purpose is it 4wedding(marriage) or 4u to av a Godly h0me?
D ir0ny of life is marrying a wr0ng partner... Plan4 Godly hme instead of wedding that's 4sh0w up.. Dnt goan overSpend on wedding... Marriage is life after wedding.. There's n0 late coming 2congratulati0n, thou i see u getting marrying in 2yrs time.. Thou ya desperate to marry jst 4d ring and ph0tosh0t.
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by HolyMan12: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2022
EmiDon11:
Always Vawulence ready grin
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by Biafranodogwu55: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2022
EVENING NEWSPAPER!!!
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by paradiseVirgin: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
fati2001:

Yes with an ugly Nigerian man with shapeless body.
Hausa the do white wedding? grin

Besides how was the wedding with your cousin like? grin
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by Mutant001: 2:42am On Sep 13, 2022
EmiDon11:
it will neva happen in nigeria.
We will neva be equal
Women will be under us forever and ever
you haven't heard of
female chauvinist?
Egoistic narcissistic women?
Independent career driven women?

I guess you are not exposed yet,maybe the women in your clique are classless, fragile, frail and weak damsels in distress.

Not all women love macho men, hypermasculine men
We have women that love effeminate men and are also Lesbians

Ps. We have women that are dominatrix and would love their men to KOWTOW to their whims and caprices also will love them to EMASCULATE their masculinity completely before they can tango together

Remember it takes two to tango
Re: How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) by thomassujain: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
The best men's wedding rings for your special day

When it comes to choosing the perfect men's wedding ring, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First and foremost, you need to think about what style of ring you want. There are many different styles of rings out there, so it's important that you take the time to find one that suits your taste. Secondly, you need to consider your budget. Wedding rings can be quite expensive, so you'll need to make sure that you're not spending more than you can afford. Lastly, you need to make sure that the ring is comfortable to wear. Some men have allergic reactions to certain metals, so it's important that you find a ring that won't cause any problems.

With these things in mind, here are a few of the best men's wedding rings for your special day:
1. The Classic Ring
If you're looking for a traditional style of ring, then the classic is definitely the way to go. This type of ring typically has a simple band made of gold or silver. However, some versions may also have diamonds or other precious stones set into the band. The classic is a great choice if you're not looking to spend too much money on your ring. You can visit site - [url]https://www.meteoriterings.co/ [/url]to get latest design.
2. The Modern Ring
If you're looking for something a bit more contemporary, then the modern ring is definitely the way to go. These types of rings often have more unique designs, such as geometric shapes or patterns. They can also be made from a variety of different metals, so you can find one that suits your taste. The modern ring is a great choice if you're looking for something a bit more unique.
3. The Vintage Ring
If you're looking for something with a bit more history, then the vintage ring is definitely the way to go. These rings are typically at least 50 years old and often have very intricate designs. They can be made from a variety of different metals, so you'll need to choose one that suits your taste. The vintage ring is a great choice if you're looking for something with a bit more character.
4. The Custom Ring
If you want something truly unique, then the custom ring is definitely the way to go. With this type of ring, you can choose the metal, design, and even the stones that are set into it. This is a great choice if you have a specific idea in mind for your ring.
5. The Titanium Ring
If you're looking for a ring that's both strong and light, then the titanium ring is definitely the way to go. This type of ring is made from titanium, which is one of the strongest metals out there. However, it's also very light, so it won't weigh down your finger. The titanium ring is a great choice if you're looking for something that's durable and comfortable to wear.
6. The Tungsten Ring
If you're looking for a ring that's both strong and scratch-resistant, then the tungsten ring is definitely the way to go. This type of ring is made from tungsten, which is one of the strongest metals out there. It's also very scratch-resistant, so it will keep its shine for years to come. The tungsten ring is a great choice if you're looking for something that's durable and stylish.
7. The Platinum Ring
If you're looking for a luxurious option, then the platinum ring is definitely the way to go. This type of ring is made from platinum, which is a very rare and expensive metal. It's also very strong and scratch-resistant, so it will last for years to come. The platinum ring is a great choice if you're looking for something that's both luxurious and durable.

Conclusion:
There are a lot of different types of men's wedding rings to choose from, so it's important to find one that suits your individual style. If you're looking for something traditional, then the classic ring is a great choice. If you're looking for something more contemporary, then the modern ring is a great option. And if you're looking for something with a bit more history, then the vintage ring is definitely the way to go. Whatever type of ring you choose, make sure it's one that you'll be happy with for years to come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Me Putting A Big Live Anaconda On My Neck (pics) / How To Know If A Guy Likes You. / My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.