Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Tempted By Mom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tempted By Mom (417 Views)

How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tempted By Mom by Amutobisam: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2022
Craig's eyes wandered length of her legs, admiring not just their shape, but the deep tan she had gotten spending most of her free time in or by the pool over the summer. Mom's left leg was bent at the knee and Craig couldn't avoid staring at the skin of her inner thigh.

Her hand was resting on top of her leg and the electric blue of her long nails was a sexy contrast to her sun darkened skin. He stared at her fingers on her leg and for a moment imagined them on him, and not his leg.

Craig blinked the thought away and turned his head, but found no relief, only more of his mother's body. Mom hadn't bothered tying the robe and it was open, exposing her smooth stomach that she'd recently decorated with a piercing.

That piercing in one sense, screamed mid life crisis and told Craig the rest of what was going on was tied to that. On the other hand, the small silver chain dangling from her naval was hot as hell and wasn't helping him keep his thoughts of his mother on the straight and narrow.

Mom's bikini top matched her nails, and like many of the things she'd worn in their photo shoots seemed to small on her. Her breasts, were barely contained in the cups and he swallowed nervously as his eyes lingered on the exposed top half of her smooth bronzed globes.

The bikini was a different style than her other one and left some of the inner portion of her breasts visible. The skin there was still white and the tan line effect added to how good her tits looked. Her tits? This is your mother, damn it!

Even as he yelled at himself, he kept staring. Mom had her arm behind her head resting on the arm of the couch and keeping her still wet hair from staining it. Her long dark hair, even darker from being wet, looked amazing lying on the white robe, and even better where strands of it were resting on her chest, just over her breasts.

Mom's face had aged, or not aged, as well as her body. Her features were still smooth and soft, and her high cheek bones gave her a classic beauty that as a burgeoning photographer he knew as much sought after.

Mom's eyelashes were long and natural, and her lips weren't just full, but so much so many of her friends had asked her if she used Botox. But like everything else on mom, from her large firm looking breasts, to her nails, curly hair, and tan, those Mouth Action lips were all natural.

Mouth Action lips. Along with cock tease was an expression no son should be using in context of his mother. In his defense though, how many sons' mothers were sexy as Bleep like his was? With his eyes on his mother's perfectly formed lips, he couldn't help but go back to his original thought.

This hot as hell position of hers seemed more like a pose than a natural way to fall asleep. Why would she fall asleep like this anyway? Mom usually did nap after a swim and some sun, but would shower first and go into her bedroom Read Full
Re: Tempted By Mom by LalastiklaIa(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2022
If I click "Read full" then I must be a fool undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tempted By Mom by Hollybratt(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
If I click "Read full" then I must be a fool undecided
Hey, chap, Then you must be a first class fool for using the name of our super mode
IRMC with my gbola

(1) (Reply)

Indeed She Is A Proper Ashawo Girl / Hey Guys, Sincere Advices Are Needed / She's Clearly Enjoying The Sweetness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.