Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

J - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / J (1719 Views)

No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage / Zip. Download J Hus Big Conspiracy Full Album / [download Full] J.I.D The Never Story Link. Direct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J by Baronthecelebri: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Romanoff:

So this is why it's okay to rape?

If what you want is sex, why not pay a sex worker who will reach an agreement and a bargain with you?

This post just exposed a lot of rapists and potential rapists. Sad.
they already had an agreement, forget that thing.
Re: J by Romanoff(f): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
[quote author=Baronthecelebri post=116234581]they already had an agreement, forget that thing.[quote]

Even if they had an agreement and she changes her mind, it's rape if he forces her.

Clearly he didn't just force her, his friends also joined in raping her.

Y'all need to learn what rape is before y'all find yourselves in trouble.

1 Like

Re: J by Baronthecelebri: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
[quote author=Romanoff post=116234671][/quote]then why will be she eat their earn money, that's why when I see girls working for their money instead of depending on guys,it gives me joy.
Re: J by Rosaline5000: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Coldie:

They are accepting the money. But there’s one particular winch that’s telling me she doesn’t want my money, she’s the one am scared of. And am scared if she does anything others might copy
Wow so they are many cry
Since this isn't an isolated incident and you have been molesting a lot of ladies, just know you are in big soup because once you become famous as you say, they will surely come out.
And remember the feminist and #Metoo movement is on the rise, you own don finish
Re: J by davien(m): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Shebi you see the Person u dey support

Him and his Evil gang sexually forced themselves on a Girl because she ate dier money..

because he has gotten Navy, Army or a govt job where his face will show on TV, he is afraid his sins will catch up with him.

He needs to be corrected!
Wow, this guy needs to be in jail ASAP, I even thought it was the normal gra gra before babe go off pant herself.
Re: J by Magnoliaa(f): 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Coldie:

Currently I am on the verge of being sth that would not just change my life but that of my family and Nigeria as a whole but seeing what happened to R Kelly, Jeffery Epstein and Harvey Weinstein everyday am having this fear that something like this might happen to me.

I don’t want to have to kpai anybody to cover this once and for all but it’s there

Ahhh, God.
Re: J by Magnoliaa(f): 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Coldie:
Alot of men did things based on immaturity or certain circumstances in the past and it doesn’t make sense that when they become somebody one woman would pop out of nowhere and accuse them of something they did 10 or 20years ago.

That’s not right

Ohh, I see. But it is right for the victims to have been suffering ALL THIS WHILE as you go on living your own life as if nothing happened? Do you know how their lives have been like after that single event? Do you know how they have been living for years? Do you know what you've stolen from them and the number of those that have been scarred FOR LIFE?

1 Like

Re: J by Magnoliaa(f): 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Coldie:
Of recent I just started sending money to those girls with the intentions they will forget but am still scared.
It’s not right.

Men deserve more.

Am more scared of the laws in the UK and USA because that’s where my company is based and I know if they start whatever they can it would be disastrous

I pray karma or whatever payback there is out there that the universe melts out is given to you. I wish you rot in the hottest part of hell, and I hope the law catches up to you... the fate of oyingbogoju and Baba Ijesha awaits you.

Because what in the hell is "men deserve more?" undecided You're obviously not someone looking for restitution nor have you genuinely repented and looking for forgiveness. You're simply afraid of the consequences a WORKING SYSTEM has put in place...

There are a million and one ways you could have went about this. Speak against sexual violence, advise men, learn about consent and create an educative post on it, try to make it up to your victims or choose to pay for your sins if any refused reconciliation, but no, you had to make it fall back on women and say *they* should be the ones not to talk. If there weren't cases of sexual abuses by men in the first place, what's the need of fearing women talking? You will never ever address the root cause of issues- YOURSELVES. If there wasn't any punitive measures in place, you would definitely not be afraid now, creating a nonsense posts and appealing to defenders of like minds.

You still get mind dey call your victim a winch and saying you can kill just to cover up your wrong doings - that's EVIL and nothing but.

See my first paragraph again, just go and wait and prepare for it, if your day of reckoning ever comes. And I hope to God you're not trolling with this nonsense in the name of an expensive joke or clout.

2 Likes

Re: J by Mrscarter(f): 1:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Leave the OP alone!

@least he is remorseful and regrets his actions.

How many young ladies can show such remorse

Even dat Chidimma Girl dat killed Usifo Ataga, did she show any remorse?

He's only remorseful that hel get arrested.
Imagine someone gang rape ur sister or mother or daughter or ur wife will u be so easy to forgive?
Re: J by Mrscarter(f): 1:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Coldie:

Guy are u a troll, how would u remember such a thing.

U see y I said am scared, for u to remember this then imagine people who have direct experience with me, that’s y am scared

U need accept consequences to your actions. Being scared not knowing if it's gonna come back on u is as bad as knowing for a fact its coming back on you. Honestly it was horrible thing u did. U dnt know wat its like as a woman to have your body invaded forcefully. Not just the physical but the horrible emotional feeling u get thru ur body wen someone does things to you that u dnt want. It's like shame and weakness and disgust and all these awful feelings i can't explain they run thru ur body and ur mind while its happening n for the rest of ur life. To you it was ome moment. To her its probably in her head everytime something triggers a memory of it. U should pray to god for forgiveness n hope the girl moves on without making u pay for wat u did. If i were u id just leave her alone and learn to treat ppl how you'd like to be treated

1 Like

Re: J by newcommer: 3:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Coldie:

Guy are u a troll, how would u remember such a thing.

U see y I said am scared, for u to remember this then imagine people who have direct experience with me, that’s y am scared

You vile, disgusting piece of s.hit!!! You're going to get your just reward very soon. Just wait for it
Re: J by newcommer: 3:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Romanoff:

You are a rapist. Even if you buy her the world and she turns down your advances, it's rape if you force her against your wish.

I pray the law catches up with you and I pray all the females in your lineage suffers the same fate as the women you sexually abused.

Amen.

Amen. Ise. So shall it be. The Bible says in the mouth of two or three, a thing is established.
Re: J by seniorgozman(m): 5:05am On Sep 01, 2022
Find her close friends and settle them. They are board of trustees
Re: J by Rach310(f): 5:23am On Sep 01, 2022
Genuinely apologize to her till she forgives you,if possible get the other guys to do the same,what you and your friends did was terrible and while doing that make sure she's not recording so it's best to do it in person.if it was me buying me things thinking you can buy me over will highly infuriate me and I will make sure you go down in every way possible.Be friends with her and know what concrete evidence she has against you and take them down one after the other and also get prepared for a lawsuit at anytime.
Re: J by GerogeI(m): 6:21am On Sep 01, 2022
Coldie:

Calm down nobody was raped, I just helped a girl to have sex when she was mistakenly not wanting it based on the fact that she wanted more. How is that rape, calm down.

My new business/job might help u based on the fact that it would reduce crime in Nigeria

So what do you think rape is?
When you kill her and have sex with her corpse?
Re: J by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Coldie:

I didn’t gang rape anybody.

We just had a deal and she didn’t keep to her promises and I decided to show her that am not a childsplay.

That’s not rape, that’s breach of contract
Lol funny guy.. When the music starts I hope u will be able to dance to it
Re: J by Smartford: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
Coldie:

What if she doesn’t have proof and alll she has is text messages or chats. This is the fourth year and I want to know if she can’t be eligible to sue me whether Nigeria or abroad, I only have messages sending her to tell her that i am sorry and stuffs like that.
Can it be used as evidence

Yes, it's still possible. Since she is still replying your messages, out smart her, make it look like a blackmail. Don't agree to knowing what she is talking about. You begging her can be used as an evidence of you accepting commiting anything she claims. Once she start tretning you that she will do this or that, don't reply her not take her calls again. Then she will know you are up to something and start trying to know your next plan. The simple game she wants to play is to get your attention, put fear in you then demand or make you take decision to favour her or at your own detriment. Act as if the chief justice of the federation is baking you with full courage and see her panic in fear.

You are in for a big game and she is out for you which if not properly handled can bang you up to 6 years in prison. Your only option is to face your fears. Be fearless and tootles.

The deed have been done. If you don't take the bulls by the horn, you might end up being indepted to her forever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vu / If I Die Today / Southern African Men Are Not Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.