Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage (3019 Views)

Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student, Condemns Bl*w / Nurse Was Caught Giving A Patient Bl®w Jøb Inside Hospital...watch VIDEO / Photos: Mother-in-law Suggests Bride Gives Groom Bl*w J*b In Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by LikeAking: 9:54am On May 09, 2020
Greetings to all Naija babes.

The Association of single Nigerian men sent me to drop this important announcement to you all.

I will drop this announcement in pidgin english for clarity sake.

Nigerian men say make I tell Nigerian ladies say,any babe wey no go give them BL*W JOB,dem no go marry her.

Dem say the way to their heart is no longer food,because dem no be refugees, or they die of starvation.

Dem say the way to their heart is now through their d*cks,and their babes/lovers/girlfriends,must blow it like a trumpet before dem go marry her.

In other words:No bl*w job,no marriage.

Nigerian Guys:imagine say you come marry waman wey no dey do BJ,that means you no go ever experience BJ through out your life agian.Isn't that torture?.Imagine the kind enjoyment you go dey miss.

This important deccison was adopted during the last convention of the Association of single Nigerian men in April 2020.

From naijagoprogress.. com

Save yourself from the Nigerian economical problems:
https://naijagoprogress..com/2020/05/how-to-aviod-been-victim-of-next.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Pwetty2(f): 11:18am On May 09, 2020
If you do mine I do yours simple

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by liquidfaya: 11:25am On May 09, 2020
Pwetty2:
werey

3 Likes

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Nobody: 11:27am On May 09, 2020
If you do me I do you, man no go vex!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Okoroawusa: 11:28am On May 09, 2020
Fella.tio n cunnilingus are not compulsory but necessary. It brings a man n woman closer than penetrative sex.
However like every thing on earth some are comfortable with it n some are not.

1 Like

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Okoroawusa: 11:28am On May 09, 2020
Pwetty2:
Na so e suppose be by Sis

2 Likes

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Okoroawusa: 11:29am On May 09, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
If you do me I do you, man no go vex!
Gbam.
But some ladies will enjoy it yet find it hard to reciprocate

3 Likes

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Nobody: 11:32am On May 09, 2020
Many men will say oh no I cannot do it, because of the smell or that it is degrading.

Men also smell down there, it smells like musty, sweaty, stale urine, from what I have heard. It is also degrading for women to offer services to a man that doesn't even value her enough to wife her up.

The best solution is to decide to become exclusive, wife her up and then when you want to start the 69-action, you both take a long luxurious shower with scented soap and clean yourselves up and enjoy yourselves within the confines and protection of a marriage.

1 Like

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Nobody: 11:34am On May 09, 2020
I hope you men realise that 99% of women do not reach orgasm by penetration? Those screams and moans you hear while pounding away are because she is in pain or she wants you to finish up quickly because she is not enjoying it.

The tongue however is a fantastic tool to get a woman to orgasm in less than 10minutes, thank me later. kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by LikeAking: 11:49am On May 09, 2020
Pwetty2:

Correct babe!.
Tell them.

1 Like

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by LikeAking: 11:51am On May 09, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
I hope you men realise that 99% of women do not reach orgasm by penetration? Those screams and moans you hear while pounding away are because she is in pain or she wants you to finish up quickly because she is not enjoying it.

The tongue however is a fantastic tool to get a woman to orgasm in less than 10minutes, thank me later. kiss

Noted.

I will tell Naija guys about this,during our next convention in Ekiti state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by LikeAking: 11:52am On May 09, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
Many men will say oh no I cannot do it, because of the smell or that it is degrading.

Men also smell down there, it smells like musty, sweaty, stale urine, from what I have heard. It is also degrading for women to offer services to a man that doesn't even value her enough to wife her up.

The best solution is to decide to become exclusive, wife her up and then when you want to start the 69-action, you both take a long luxurious shower with scented soap and clean yourselves up and enjoy yourselves within the confines and protection of a marriage.

Wow.

2 Likes

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by froshman(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2020
*TRAINING! TRAINING!! TRAINING!!!*

Learn How to Create Video Text Animation *FOR FREE*

All You need is a smart phone and you can make money for yourself.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO JOIN:
https:///2348135015894?text=Hi%2C%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20the%20Video%20Text%20Animation%20Training.%20My%20name%20is%20
Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Biglittlelois(f): 11:54am On May 09, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

kiss

1 Like

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Nobody: 11:58am On May 09, 2020
LikeAking:

Noted.

I will tell Naija guys about this,during our next convention in Ekiti state.

Please do all that pounding and thrusting is for your benefit alone, the poor lady underneath is probably in pain or praying for it to finish quickly so that she can use her vibrator. lipsrsealed
Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Inferno001(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

This is one of the most sensible thing i have read here on nairaland from a lady...God bless you wherever you are..please if you want the full exclusive service, just wife her and have whatever style or whatnot in the confines of matrimony..you won't give a prostitute head jobs so how do you expect a regular girl to blow you when she has no idea how many dicks she has to blow before marriage?? If you want complete service go and marry o!!!
Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 09, 2020
Inferno001:

This is one of the most sensible thing i have read here on nairaland from a lady...God bless you wherever you are..please if you want the full exclusive service, just wife her and have whatever style or whatnot in the confines of matrimony..you won't give a prostitute head jobs so how do you expect a regular girl to blow you when she has no idea how many dicks she has to blow before marriage?? If you want complete service go and marry o!!!

Your post is the most sensible post from a Male, I wish there were more like you. There are many men who will expect a girl they took to Mega Chicken two times to get on her knees and blow him out but will not return the favour. Do people know the type of incurable STDs one gets from oral activities? Yes you were a condom for penetrative sex but you just openly give and receive oral with no protection.

That is why God created marriage, you can be p.o.r..n stars within the confines of a marriage with no worries of catching an incurable STD.

1 Like

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Inferno001(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

Your post is the most sensible post from a Male, I wish there were more like you. There are many men who will expect a girl they took to Mega Chicken two times to get on her knees and blow him out but will not return the favour. Do people know the STDs one gets from oral activities? Yes you were a condom for penetrative sex but you just openly give and receive oral with no protection.

That is why God created marriage, you can be p.o.r..n starsbwithin the confines of a marriage with no worries of catching an incurable STD.
...oh my!!! See ehn, I'll pray for your husband to be the best version for you...don't ever give any man aside your husband MouthAction...wish I know you personally but I'm going to follow you on this forum...you have blown my mind with your reasoning...kudos!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 09, 2020
Inferno001:
...oh my!!! See ehn, I'll pray for your husband to be the best version for you...don't ever give any man aside your husband MouthAction...wish I know you personally but I'm going to follow you on this forum...you have blown my mind with your reasoning...kudos!!!

Hahaha now you are flattering me cheesy we should all pray that God sends a partner that is the best person for us in everyway.

1 Like

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Inferno001(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

Hahaha now you are flattering me cheesy we should all pray that God sends a partner that is the best person for us in everyway.
...fortunately I'm married to my bestie and she's gold...I pray you find yours if you haven't already...cheers

1 Like

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 09, 2020
Inferno001:
...fortunately I'm married to my bestie and she's gold...I pray you find yours if you haven't already...cheers

That's the best thing ever, marrying your best friend, when the lust and attraction fades you can fall back on your friendship. I thought I was going to marry my "bestfriend", but he broke my heart. So I am thinking of getting a pet because honestly I am tired of the whole lies with dating and courtship nowadays. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Inferno001(m): 1:20pm On May 09, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

That's the best thing ever, marrying your best friend, when the lust and attraction fades you can fall back on your friendship. I thought I was going to marry my "bestfriend", but he broke my heart. So I am thinking of getting a pet because honestly I am tired of the whole lies with dating and courtship nowadays. smiley
....that's crazy for real...so sorry about that..don't worry, there's a blessing in every disappointment. What belongs to you will always be yours so whatever doesn't end up in your grasps wasn't meant for you In the first place...I wish you all the best but a pet won't replace a man o!!! ��

2 Likes

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by GOFRONT(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2020
If my Future wife cannot give me a BJ, no matter how caring and loving she may be, she is still a Gonner!!!

When she held my dk and insert it in her warm mouth like a microphone, the warmness is out of this world.....Then I began to moan like a Mumu...

Shoutout to the National Cordinator, Association of single Nigerian Men

2 Likes

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 09, 2020
Inferno001:
....that's crazy for real...so sorry about that..don't worry, there's a blessing in every disappointment. What's belongs to you will always be yours so whatever doesn't end up in your grasps wasn't meant for you In the first place...I wish you all the best but a pet won't replace a man o!!! ��

You know hou guys do, you sell girls the world in a teacup. You make us believe things which are not true, you tell us what we want to hear to get what you want then gaslight and ghost us.

The Bible says guard your heart because life comes out of it. Do you know people actually die of a broken heart? Scientists studied it. Even one heartbreak is damaging for the heart, and the heart may not recover after that.

A dog is loyal, a man? Not so much. smiley

1 Like

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 09, 2020
GOFRONT:
If my Future wife cannot give me a BJ, no matter how caring and loving she may be, she is still a Gonner!!!

Will you give her headjob?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by GOFRONT(m): 1:42pm On May 09, 2020
If I will not give her a Headjob, Then there is no need for me marry her in the first place....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Tozic: 1:46pm On May 09, 2020
imagine two monikers quoting themselvescheesy
Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Dfynboi: 3:02pm On May 09, 2020
Pwetty2:
hanty jst dip one finger inside dr nd smell it??u see wetin u want persin pikin to lick??is dt nt sucide mission??

1 Like

Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Osobi32(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

on point
Re: No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 10, 2020
Dfynboi:
hanty jst dip one finger inside dr nd smell it??u see wetin u want persin pikin to lick??is dt nt sucide mission??

Huncle, just bend your head downwards and take a sniff down there or give yourself Fell.a.tio, I guarantee you it doesnt smell great.

I have heard it smells like musty, nutty smelly, stale urine/se.m.e.n and sweat. You want a girl to put a smelly, nutty, stale, stale-urine-smelly p.e.n.!.s in her mouth? Is that not a suicide mission?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? / Searching For A Good Lady With Self Respect. / Happy Birthday To My Humble Self +1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.