Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Lady Narrates How She Met Her Husband While On A Date With Her Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How She Met Her Husband While On A Date With Her Boyfriend. (369 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How She Met Her Husband While On A Date With Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
So she was on a date with her boyfriend and she sneakily collected Odogwu's number.. Did she do wrong or nah?

1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Met Her Husband While On A Date With Her Boyfriend. by chiemmanuel(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Women are what again.....
Re: Lady Narrates How She Met Her Husband While On A Date With Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross I need ur input
Re: Lady Narrates How She Met Her Husband While On A Date With Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
killmods:
Rozross I need ur input
Lol i would have love to read how she served her then boyfriend breakfast, how she perfectly played the game.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Met Her Husband While On A Date With Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
Lol i would have love to read how he served her then boyfriend breakfast.
Okay.. so u think she did well or not?
Re: Lady Narrates How She Met Her Husband While On A Date With Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
killmods:

Okay.. so u think she did well or not?
No she obviously cheated and it’s not cool. What if she meets another handsome Nnewi man later, what will she do? Like I said I would have love to read how she discarded her then boyfriend
Re: Lady Narrates How She Met Her Husband While On A Date With Her Boyfriend. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
these are the type of JEZEBEL that any sane man should run from.... ***spit on floor***

A) you are with your BF and some dude come and chat you up...and instead of doing what any decent/respectful woman would do, you are here telling the dude some BS lies about being with your cousin (in order to take his #.... YOU LOW DOWN DIRTY UNGRATEFUL OLOSHO

B) "what you get with honey, you will lose with honey!"... this babe is just a corner away from doing the same thing with another dude... just wait until some other fancy looking man comes her way. her state of mind is damaged!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Met Her Husband While On A Date With Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
these are yhe type of JEZEBEL that any sane man should run from.... ***spit on floor***

But you’ll be silent if it was a man who played this game
Re: Lady Narrates How She Met Her Husband While On A Date With Her Boyfriend. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
But you’ll be silent if it was a man who played this game

whether male or female, cheating is CHEATING. i dont warrant it whether if it is a female who does it or a man.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Met Her Husband While On A Date With Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
No she obviously cheated and it’s not cool. What if she meets another handsome Nnewi man later, what will she do? Like I said I would have love to read how she discarded her then boyfriend
She will probably do same to her current husband.. she didn't say that part sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Met Her Husband While On A Date With Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

whether male or female, cheating is CHEATING. i dont warrant it whether if it is a female who does it or a man.
I hope you keep to your words, make sure you don’t contradict yourself in any other posts.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Met Her Husband While On A Date With Her Boyfriend. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
I hope you keep to your words, make sure you don’t contradict yourself in any other posts.

as much as i understand why people cheat, i dont believe in cheating and certainly wont warrant it on NL. never have in 12yrs, never will!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Carter Efe Grabs Blaq Bonez Yansh And Rocks His Nose Ring / Clearly She's Serving Him The Perfect Sucking / Female Lawyer Along Some Ashawo Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.