Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Every Friday I Will Masturbate Henceforth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Friday I Will Masturbate Henceforth (893 Views)

What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) / Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! / Ladies That Masturbate Get In Here. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Friday I Will Masturbate Henceforth by ChildOfDoom: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
So my addiction to self service began way back, about ten years ago. Since I started, I have really never looked back. At times, I engaged in marathon sessions through sex chat, blue films or imagination. Or even before sex

So many ointments have suffered in my hand. From vaseline to lotion, to soap, to hair cream to groundnut oil etc.

The putrid and rancid smell that comes after the act, isn't favourable. It kills morale too. It's causes dysfunctional erection and a flaccid dick. Too much friction has given the stick a strange look

Though, this act can not be stopped overnight (just like every addiction). So I will look to regulate it. I will now fix every Fridays to soapy.

Fridays (at night), because it marks the end of the week. After the week's stress, it helps me unwind. Having to shoot my cum by Friday is something I will be looking up to. That way, I will remain motivated. Once a week not bad. If I say stop totally, the fear of no more fun, might push me back into the act. It also gives me enough time to freshen up and use fragrance before the new week. That way, energy is not sapped during working days
Re: Every Friday I Will Masturbate Henceforth by slawomir: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice if you can...once in a week is okay...

Masturbation increases testosterone in our body

Even for those who are trying to stop it entirely

First of all stop seeing masturbation as a bad thing

You know the funny thing when you stop seeing masturbation as a bad thing that exactly when you start limiting it without you knowing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Friday I Will Masturbate Henceforth by garriAndsugar: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice if you can...once in a week is okay...

Masturbation increases testosterone in our body

Even for those who are trying to stop it entirely

First of all stop seeing masturbation as a bad thing

You know the funny thing when you stop seeing masturbation as a bad thing that exactly when you start limiting it without you knowing
Words from a wise man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Friday I Will Masturbate Henceforth by Moh247: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
cool

Human nature needs air, food, sex and security for survival

If you like decieve yourself you need sex wether from a woman or masturbation

You can always find a good wife or masturbate... Sha don't rape anyone out of sexual tension because your jail sentence would be certain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Friday I Will Masturbate Henceforth by Skinnythin: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hg
Re: Every Friday I Will Masturbate Henceforth by T0BY(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Stop masturbating for your own good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Friday I Will Masturbate Henceforth by Mrsharpmind1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Masturbation! Masturbation!! Masturbation!!!
Re: Every Friday I Will Masturbate Henceforth by Vinnie2000(m): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
OP, Wat kind of a name is Child of doom
No wonder you want to 'Doom' ur Penis..
Re: Every Friday I Will Masturbate Henceforth by Indaboski007: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Masturbation is evil satanic it would destroy your life.

Find a real woman.

Masturbation and sex is not the same
Re: Every Friday I Will Masturbate Henceforth by Carcholce: 1:50am On Sep 01, 2022
Masturbation is not a bad thing but it’s nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Gifts Dildos To Single Ladies (video) / Sincerely I Can Fvvk This Endowed Lady All Day No Stopping / Works Like Magic In Less Than 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.