Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. (51575 Views)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor / PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by edosignature(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Atiku Abubakar the peoples choice 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by adecz: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
How can you win presidency with
no local government chairman,
House of Assembly or house of Rep,
senator or governors❗️❗️

Na juju be that, abi na mumu❓❓

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by sadaxxx: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
plaindealer:
At the end of the day, this is Peter Obi's sad reality.

They can make noise, and walk up and down Onitsha with their fake and imaginary 2 million-man march rally..

How do you win anything when your own fractured base of support has the lowest registered voters in Nigeria?

Very sad.

If your entire "concrete proof" is voter numbers in the SE only, you're either very naive or you're still not paying attention. If you also believe that only Igbos are carrying Obi's candidacy, you need help bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by edosignature(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Elsueno: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
plaindealer:

They can make noise, and walk up and down Onitsha with their fake and imaginary 2 million-man march rally..

How do you win anything when your own fractured base of support has the lowest registered voters in Nigeria?

Very sad.

But what makes u think d north would massively vote agbado ambassador, u APC urchins better concentrate on dealing with Atiku, otherwise even second position would be elusive to u guys.....U have these illusion dat everybody loves ApC in Nigeria excluding S.E...dat arrogance would lead u guys to loose this election if u ain't careful...d only sure state 4 APC I think is Borno & Yobe...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Vulcanheph(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
The speed at which this made FP shows you where the allegiance of nairaland mods are.... But come 2023 "e go shock una"

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by dyera(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Northern votes may be a lot, but it will be divided between PDP, APC and NNPP.

Peter Obi only need to sweep the south and middle belt that is majority christian to win.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by mcfestgee: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Taba21:

Ipob Igbo claimed fake Nigeria youths will position Obi in Aso rock.

They never see anything I swear.
The noise they make during kanu propaganda but suddenly they have abandoned him

ALL THE AGBADORIAN, Tinubu AND EMILOKAN ARE ON THE LOOSE TONIGHT. THE OBIDIENT SHOULD IGNORE THEM, THEY GOT WORK TO DO. THERE PAYMASTER TOLD THEM THEY ARE NOT DOING ENOUGH ONLINE, SO THEY HAVE FLOODED NAIRALAND TO EARN THEIR PAY. IDIOTS

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by plaindealer: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
sadaxxx:

If your entire "concrete proof" is voter numbers in the SE only, you're either very naive or you're still not paying attention. If you also believe that only Igbos are carrying Obi's candidacy, you need help bro grin

The only people in need of help are pandora liar and his delusional minions..

grin
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by jrusky(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
No need to give me reason obi can not win. I will say it a million time Peter Obi aka Pandora will never win and will never rule Nigeria.

I don't care any reason anyone is given obi will never be the president that is it and its final if obi gang like dey can kill demsef I don't give a shit.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Ezmans: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ebi2233:

Threatened by a structureless and strong hold less party shey? cheesy

Igbo know nothing about politics.
you know everything nigeria still remain like this, you think labour party is igbo matter
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Rawtruth1: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nansense
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by jamace(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
plaindealer:

Very sad.
Only tribalists will masturbate over this data. It is on record that tribalists are never nationalistic in their ideas and actions.

True Nigerians who are worried over the sorry state of Nigeria and want better condition are going to vote for the best candidate, which is Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by bigpicture001: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
He is still sure if getting about 90% of South eastern votes... But ur APC is. Not sure of 80% in South west

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Superboss: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Peter Obi is actually the nightmare to agbado urchins and miscreants.
Each time they hear his name, they start convulsing.
Even Seun, the owner of this platform that has refused to improve convulses at the mention of Peter Obi.
I give it to Peter Obi, tbh

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Kencruz: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nonsense opinion. Do you think south west percent is for only west people, all tribe is among the percent. Forget the number you see in south east. Most Igbo stay outside igboland. Igbo percent is in all zone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Rebuke: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
plaindealer:

Very sad.

Let the hatred for the man of the moment keep consuming yhu wicked souls...

Tell me who is more wicked, heartless and fraudulent than the man below?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Goodnigga: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ebi2233:

Politics is discussion dont come and say people are worried because how can people be worried over Structureless and strong hold less party?

Anybody who know politics know that these people will ask their supporters to vote for the party because they are either coming back or bringing people and all the campaigns are at same time.
8,740 Councillors, 774 LGAs 360 House of Reps
109 Senators,
36 Governors.
Hundreds of thousands of people live from their office because they employ people, help family and help villages and Labour Party own none of these and you say wetin??
Councillor, Assembly members, Reps members, Senators, Governors all with their supporters with so many people.
Are either coming back or supporting their party candidates.

PDP and APC don share am finish
No one Obi get and you say win wetin??
You think say Presidential Election na councillorship elections?
Don't you know that all these political offices and their millions of people live from there and you say wetin.
think now? Ehn?
Osun Election, Labour Party contested too.
Why dem no win?
All PDP Governors joined forces to allow Adeleke win.
Think now?

Even one state Obi will not win.
PDP and APC have Youths and elders too but Obi have no Governor and his cartel.
That's when people don't have a choice sir like last year election.There has never been a formidable third force. So remember not the former things nor consider the things of old, for there shall be a new thing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by jamace(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kencruz:
Nonsense opinion. Do you think south west percent is for only west people, all tribe is among the percent. Forget the number you see in south east. Most Igbo stay outside igboland. Igbo percent is in all zone.
Dont mind the agbadorian urchin.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Kaiser20: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
The mumu people can't understand the meaning of movement or revolution.
Tinubu asked OBJ " is Peter Obi using Juju?" Why the sudden build up of supporters without passing through the channel of corrupt godfathers .
Obedient are causing confusion and depression to alot of followers of old corrupt politicians

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Goodnigga: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
jrusky:
No need to give me reason obi can not win. I will say it a million time Peter Obi aka Pandora will never win and will never rule Nigeria.

I don't care any reason anyone is given obi will never be the president that is it and its final if obi gang like dey can kill demsef I don't give a shit.
your opinion and one vote doesn't count

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by plaindealer: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ezmans:
you know everything nigeria still remain like this, you think labour party is igbo matter

Labor party is not igbo party, but we've had elections in the SW and the North and the Labor party scored ZERo across the board so who are you people deceiving? Yourselves, of course.

SE is not even solidly for labor party sef...
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Arysexy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lazy analysis.

So it's now regional voting or census?

You go receive the shock of your life
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Ferdinandu(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ebi2233:

if PO doesn't give you people nightmare because reality is dawning on all of you, How many times do you ever mention Atiku, the main opposition compared with Obi, how many times have you mentioned Sowore that is PO's mate according to una analysis. You all will continue shitting in your pants until you start hearing President Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by stanluiz(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Tinubu urchins have abandon their main opponent which is Atiku. Atiku will clear the NE and NW votes. Let me see where their agbado master will get votes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Burstbrain(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Make una Dey console una sef with all this mumu post e go shock una, how can u say Biafra is Obidient. If u need the true story go and check the big names that is supporting Obi at the moment.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by jrusky(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Goodnigga:
your opinion and one vote doesn't count

Then bet it with me bro. Place d card on d table......
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
I said it. I was called all sorts. We say the truth only
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by plaindealer: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kaiser20:
The mumu people can't understand the meaning of movement or revolution.
Tinubu asked OBJ " is Peter Obi using Juju?" Why the sudden build up of supporters without passing through the channel of corrupt godfathers .
Obedient are causing confusion and depression to alot of followers of old corrupt politicians

Unfortunately for you, the revolution and movement dey inside your own head, personally, ranting, making noise and dancing to your own song and rants is not revolution, it's a delusion.

Look inside the mirror for mumugrin grin
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by onyenna85000: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
And who told that igbo's are only domiciled in south east.has ur brain been batified

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by nedekid: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ebi2233:

Oga it's OK naa. Vote who you will vote for while others vote theirs.
Even if it is 10 votes Obi will get, it's OK.
Dont cry more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by stanluiz(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
plaindealer:

Labor party is not igbo party, but we've had elections in the SW and the North and the Labor party scored ZERo across the board so who are you people deceiving? Yourselves, of course.

SE is not even solidly for labor party sef...

You don't forgot pdp. If labour party cannot win, then PDP will win.

Buhari has warn that he will deal with anyone that wants to use their influence to rig the election. And you know he is referring to cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

#BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) / PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.