Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Do Ladies Feel Ashamed When DNA Issue Is Discussed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Feel Ashamed When DNA Issue Is Discussed? (447 Views)

When DNA Test Messes Up Beautiful Homes / Why Do Humans Feel Ashamed When Seen Making Love / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Feel Ashamed When DNA Issue Is Discussed? by ebubeson: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Have a lovely time...
Re: Do Ladies Feel Ashamed When DNA Issue Is Discussed? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
why should they?! its only the cheating/deceitful ones that are shaking in their boots.
Re: Do Ladies Feel Ashamed When DNA Issue Is Discussed? by Mercury12(m): 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
I see no reason why they should be ashamed. undecided
Any women whom is not guilty of paternity fraud fears nothing
Re: Do Ladies Feel Ashamed When DNA Issue Is Discussed? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
It’s disgraceful thing for the ladies, it means your husband sees you as a cheap lay
Re: Do Ladies Feel Ashamed When DNA Issue Is Discussed? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mercury12:
I see no reason why they should be ashamed. undecided
Any women whom is not guilty of paternity fraud fears nothing
It’s somehow like an insult on the woman, it means your husband is indirectly slut-shaming you.
Re: Do Ladies Feel Ashamed When DNA Issue Is Discussed? by Mercury12(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
It’s somehow like an insult on the woman, it means your husband is indirectly slut-shaming you.
If that is what it means you then you wrong. DNA has come to stay so y'all women better deal with it.
This is not our ancestors era that unknowingly accept just any baby even the ones sire by one of their slaves or random man in the community.
DNA is the only way to prove a child carries the father gene. Nature made it quite easier for women to know their child because they push the baby out themselves.
So I rather have you think I'm slut shaming you than have one woman deceive me to raise a bastard.
If I need one I have no problem adopting a child from motherless babies home and training him/her as my own but no woman should ever deceive a man to accept a child that he didn't sire.
THAT IS DECEPTION AND SELFISHNESS IN ONE PACKAGE AND THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE SEVERE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sapa Is Sending Me A Love Letter / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Photos And Videos From M.I Abaga And Eniola Mafe's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.