Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt (37643 Views)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by DevilSignature: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2022
tonyuny12:

But then was she supposed to be at work as at when she went for the rally? Did she take permission to be absent from work? Was she permitted if she actually requested for one? Those are questions that may help our judgement.

Click on the video, watch and listen
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2022
The girl is a foolish liar just like Peter Obituary. She left her duty post for the match without permission and she is here looking for sympathy. She knows how gullible Obituary supporters are and Zombies. She knows they will believe her since it's Obituary she is supporting. Watch out for more of this scam in the coming days.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Latakia(f): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2022
She lives in Awka where every Igbo sit at home every Monday to attend a rally in Port harcourt and forgot that weekend start from Saturday, Sunday and end on Monday night in Igbo land. Anyway Peterrorist will employ her in his family business where Anambra state money was invested.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by joeseflopez: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2022
It is well.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by soloaudu: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2022
tonyuny12:

But then was she supposed to be at work as at when she went for the rally? Did she take permission to be absent from work? Was she permitted if she actually requested for one? Those are questions that may help our judgement.
wYes o!
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Larryton(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2022
My vote is either for Tinubu or a cow
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by lereinter(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2022
majamajic:

She got over 100 jobs to select from now , but I hear pastor chibuzo has taken her

Good

Unemployed or sacked obi fans should adopt this strategy

Unique
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by SocialJustice: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2022
tonyuny12:

Even if she didn't, is that enough reason to sack? People commit one offence and get sacked? Useless one man businesses
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Throwback: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Melvin56:
forward it for wetin,mind you she never asked for help,we're trying to show the world how heartless And desperate APC can be

You mean APC is in charge in Port Harcourt that is in a PDP state?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2022
Thedon22:
Same will happen to those in Lagos making noise. They better quickly go back to Anambra and take jobs created for them since Obis tenure. After all they said Obi turned Anambra to China. They should leave Tinubus Lagos for us and go to Anambra to enjoy the Hero Beer investment Obi made for them. Zombiesm !
There are many of them in Alausa working for LASG as top executives
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by saintrow1: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Esseite:
The hotel should be called out... if it was her off day, the organization has no business in her private life as long as it does not bother on integrity issue.

Loooooool
Even hotels that are into criminal activities are never called out. She should accept her faith and find something else to do.
She can apply for a secretary job for ESN or Ipob.
Word of advice, don't carry politics on your head.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by asanausana91: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2022
This girl is a liar. She left her post without permission to attend Peter obi rally and the owner of the hotel sacked her because she failed to do her work.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Originalsly: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2022
It is pointless making the video complaining about the unfair sacking and not naming the hotel. Seems like everyone is afraid to name the hotel.... how can action be taken?... if no action is taken then the message in this her video is don't attend any protest or rally or you may be seen and be sacked. ..... employers sacking such employees will begin to trend. But if the hotel is called out ..... for one people will stop supporting that hotel... will discourage others from going there.... current bookings will be canceled... the hotel will come under attack with stones... bottles and rotten eggs... who will want to patronize that hotel? The message sent to employers will be sack an employee because of political differences and risk your business come under attack. The hotel need to be called out.... rotten eggs loading.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by omohayek: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Benwallt:
Her right is the reason I said Nigerian laws is not kind to the defenceless. In a saner clime the management would think twice b4 sacking her. Freedom of association is useless when you are employed by somebody who shares different view
Employers also enjoy the right to freedom of association. This means they are free to let go of employees whose values disagree with theirs, unless both parties have signed a contract stating otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by ATLIEN2027: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2022
More than likely a liar and SCAMMER just like pathological liar Obi tuary. The rest of the story will come out later. By that time, the Peter Obi- tuary Zombidients will just ignore the real facts. Just wait and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by jrusky(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Let OPM or whatever he called himself ready to employ many more because I have told my staffs if you know you are one of zombidient better quit my business and premises now before I catch you because if I do I will not only fire you I will fire you and still detain you.

I did it for a staff then who eft his job and travelled to Abia to attend Kanu madness when he returned to Abuja I made him jobless I told him to go and meet Kanu to give him job for abandoning his duty with no permission and travelled to Kanu shit.

Mr OPM be ready to employ more fools, irrational irresinsible and unserious zombidieents.

Any of you can run his or her gutter mouths as he or she like obi papa no borrowed me money to start my business so to hell with you and your obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by majamajic(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2022
lereinter:

Good

Unemployed or sacked obi fans should adopt this strategy

Unique

Yes , unemployed youths under your APC government , u people are useless
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by majamajic(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2022
jrusky:
Let OPM or whatever he called himself ready to employ many more because I have told my staffs if you know you are one of zombidient better quit my business and premises now before I catch you because if I do I will not only fire you I will fire you and still detain you.

I did it for a staff then who eft his job and travelled to Abia to attend Kanu madness when he returned to Abuja I made him jobless I told him to go and meet Kanu to give him job for abandoning his duty with no permission and travelled to Kanu shit.

Mr OPM be ready to employ more fools, irrational irresinsible and unserious zombidieents.

Any of you can run his or her gutter mouths as he or she like obi papa no borrowed me money to start my business so to hell with you and your obi.

Did she abandoned her duty ? She said she was off duty . What's her offense ?
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Thedon22: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Batam:

There are many of them in Alausa working for LASG as top executives
Really ? I didn't know ooo. So, these people are ingrates. With all that Lagos did for them , they still have the guts to insult Tinubu. They could have promoted their candidate without insulting another's candidate but no. They believe they can only win election by insulting Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by jrusky(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2022
majamajic:

Did she abandoned her duty ? She said she was off duty . What's her offense ?

Bro I don't really care whatever she did I have just said mine.

Go Okorocha, Umahi, Nnamani, Obiano, Onu, Cubanna, Flavour, Maduka etc rally I have no issue with that but under my control if you go anything Kanu and this Obi of a man I will kick your a s s out with no remorse. That is it.

Thanks.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2022
saintrow1:

Loooooool
Even hotels that are into criminal activities are never called out. She should accept her faith and find something else to do.
She can apply for a secretary job for ESN or Ipob.
Word of advice, don't carry politics on your head.

Well, i think she has gotten a better Job already with better pay/scholarship...

Lesson: in the right circle, you never walk alone..
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Thedon22:

Really ? I didn't know ooo. So, these people are ingrates. With all that Lagos did for them , they still have the guts to insult Tinubu. They could have promoted their candidate without insulting another's candidate but no. They believe they can only win election by insulting Tinubu.
You nailed it.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by santuspearl: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2022
tonyuny12:

You just open your mouth waaaa to talk, if you don't have data to watch the video and get the details then shut up... She was off duty the day of the rally... Werey... Drop your number let me subscribe for you so that next time you watch videos before commenting
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by babajero(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2022
tonyuny12:

Mr investigator, they said she was off on that day.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by santuspearl: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2022
jrusky:

Bro I don't really care whatever she did I have just said mine.

Go Okorocha, Umahi, Nnamani, Obiano, Onu, Cubanna, Flavour, Maduka etc rally I have no issue with that but under my control if you go anything Kanu and this Obi of a man I will kick your a s s out with no remorse. That is it.

Thanks.

Jobless man, have you finished kicking your a s s that you want to kick someone's a s s? Obi will continue to be a pain in your a s s.. mumu man
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by effort1: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2022
backtovillage:
Peter Oni followers are always in need of help.
That was how one idiot came for interview with "Obedient" logo, I helped him remove it before he went in.
Give me her name and let me forward it to Asiwaju of Nigerian, Jagaban of Africa.

So, tinubu's supporters are not in need of help? grin

You sound very stupid.

Last time we checked, you were a tinubu ponmo boy grin
How can a malnourished ponmo boy help anybody?
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by IbileIfe: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2022
Scripted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal Drags Down Petrol Consumption By 28% / Reason President Jonathan Visited Maiduguri / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.