Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt (37641 Views)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by annyz: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Please be informed that the G.O of OPM has just given her automatic scholarship to finish up her university education and employment in OPM water factory and to receive double salary of what she earned in former (Hotel receptionist) place of work.

When one door closes a better door opens.

Nothing God cannot do.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Kobicove(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2022
Melvin56:
forward it for wetin,mind you she never asked for help,we're trying to show the world how heartless And desperate APC can be

Na how this matter take concern APC?

Abi shey na APC sack am from work?
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by PrinceZeke: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2022
Jennifer663:
Who cares?
All hail to obi
Greedy people, you all care about yourselves no one else. Good for the lady,next time she will think twice before supporting anything Igbo.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by jrusky(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2022
santuspearl:

Jobless man, have you finished kicking your a s s that you want to kick someone's a s s? Obi will continue to be a pain in your a s s.. mumu man

Here we go again another slowpoke in the house. Only jobless people knows who is jobless.

I pity your bitter pain a s s bro I'm not your mate I repeat if any of my staffs show anything obi under my control he or she wil be fire so you can kill yourself motherfucker.

Go to NL business and property section my business monthly paid adverts are there pls what have you gotten? Nothing, than to be arrogant, abusive, displaying a destitute character, useless, idialaism, anuofiaism and a Bleep-tad ankpama ewu Gambia trait.

Bia Nnwanne you better get lost. Obi papa no borrowed me money to start my business and I don't want to hear about his madness around my business so if you fail to commit suicide this morning den no be papa born you.

Run your gutter mouth as you like bro feck to hell.

I spit.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Jalaw: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2022
You nor get common data to watch the video.
If you do, you wouldn't ask those questions.
tonyuny12:

But then was she supposed to be at work as at when she went for the rally? Did she take permission to be absent from work? Was she permitted if she actually requested for one? Those are questions that may help our judgement.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Igboslayer: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2022
tonyuny12:

How did you come to a conclusion of her boss political affiliation?
Leave them, they don't know that the zoombidients nonsense can turn them into a form of nuisance that must be kept at arms length whether you are in politics or not. Their overdo will make you hate them naturally.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by omurphy23456: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is not true, she only want to use to story to gain both attention & finance to go to school, if she insists let her call the Name of the hotel and i will sue them and she will get damage that can see her all through he education . wisdom they say!!! is truly profitable to direct.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jalaw:
You nor get common data to watch the video.
If you do, you wouldn't ask those questions.

So anyone who comes up with a video has a genuine case? You need to avoid some quotes if you want to sound empty
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
babajero:
Mr investigator, they said she was off on that day.

And you weren't patient to read my other posts .. you don't have to get emotional over certain issues
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
santuspearl:

You just open your mouth waaaa to talk, if you don't have data to watch the video and get the details then shut up... She was off duty the day of the rally... Werey... Drop your number let me subscribe for you so that next time you watch videos before commenting

You must be a fool for thinking anyone would just open a video at will. Epa Gigi... Goat with a pigish brain.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by ufotunang: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
I know it's APC and tinubu that will do this
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by badoh(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Melvin56:
forward it for wetin,mind you she never asked for help,we're trying to show the world how heartless And desperate APC can be
Some of you just like saying jagons. What concerns APC in this? Is it APC that owns the company she works for?
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Cromagnon: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Melvin56:
is port Harcourt an apc town? Talk with sense na
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Jalaw: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Go and borrow data my friend.
tonyuny12:

So anyone who comes up with a video has a genuine case? You need to avoid some quotes if you want to sound empty
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by majamajic(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
jrusky:

Bro I don't really care whatever she did I have just said mine.

Go Okorocha, Umahi, Nnamani, Obiano, Onu, Cubanna, Flavour, Maduka etc rally I have no issue with that but under my control if you go anything Kanu and this Obi of a man I will kick your a s s out with no remorse. That is it.

Thanks.

NIGERIA carry people , I just see your type now . Nice
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by santuspearl: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
jrusky:

Here we go again another slowpoke in the house. Only jobless people knows who is jobless.

I pity your bitter pain a s s bro I'm not your mate I repeat if any of my staffs show anything obi under my control he or she wil be fire so you can kill yourself motherfucker.

Go to NL business and property section my business monthly paid adverts are there pls what have you gotten? Nothing, than to be arrogant, abusive, displaying a destitute character, useless, idialaism, anuofiaism and a Bleep-tad ankpama ewu Gambia trait.

Bia Nnwanne you better get lost. Obi papa no borrowed me money to start my business and I don't want to hear about his madness around my business so if you fail to commit suicide this morning den no be papa born you.

Run your gutter mouth as you like bro feck to hell.

I spit.

Guy go and sleep, you got nothing, people that have something don't make noise, only empty containers make the loudest noise.. to show your stupidity on a public space like this just shows how ignorant you are... U want someone who is exercising her right to support a candidate of her choice to be sacked because she is not supporting any of your failed politicians... U need schooling bro, Moreover, bosses don't talk anyhow, Ur statement just shows u are empty...
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by santuspearl: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
tonyuny12:

You must be a fool for thinking anyone would just open a video at will. Epa Gigi... Goat with a pigish brain.

So you didn't open the video to get the full details and you were typing rubbish, where are you from... Busy body
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
santuspearl:

So you didn't open the video to get the full details and you were typing rubbish, where are you from... Busy body

Fool, everyone aren't emotional when it has to do with Obi... Get some sense
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jalaw:
Go and borrow data my friend.

Data I've used for a week you can't afford it mumu
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by sageb: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Melvin56:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUMHfZWJOXs

A lady was sacked after engaging in the one million match for obi in PH
What's your thought.

https://www.facebook.com/kobokocomedian/videos/401469152091844/?flite=scwspnss

OPM pastor have offered her a scholarship for her to concentrate on her academic study(she is a student in IAUE).
May God bless the OPM pastor.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by jrusky(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
santuspearl:

Guy go and sleep, you got nothing, people that have something don't make noise, only empty containers make the loudest noise.. to show your stupidity on a public space like this just shows how ignorant you are... U want someone who is exercising her right to support a candidate of her choice to be sacked because she is not supporting any of your failed politicians... U need schooling bro, Moreover, bosses don't talk anyhow, Ur statement just shows u are empty...

Kikikiki oh you are still here fuming? Na wah oo so na obi wahala pained you thse much?

Ndooh motherfucker.

I'm busy in my office making dole you are here still fuming oh boy go find job abeg. Will have your time later busy now ok.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by DelphiOracle(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
Melvin56:
it was her off day
then the sacking does not have anything to do with the rally
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Kinguts: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
The lady in question has been helped by a popular MOG �� You can't support Peter Obi and suffer...Even if he move to Mosquito Party �� today, we will match there ��

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by IfnobeGod20: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Thedon22:
Same will happen to those in Lagos making noise. They better quickly go back to Anambra and take jobs created for them since Obis tenure. After all they said Obi turned Anambra to China. They should leave Tinubus Lagos for us and go to Anambra to enjoy the Hero Beer investment Obi made for them. Zombiesm !
Young man, is Tinubu the owner of Lagos?
The last time I checked Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun and he only migrated there. I can tell you for free Ambode is more Lagosian than Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by shegra58: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Emmamay10:
She ought to have study the political atmosphere in her surroundings before openly declaring for Obi. Perhaps her boss is not Obedient hence part of the reasons for her sacking.
her boss should be OBIdient because they claimed every body in Nigeria is OBIdient �
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Jalaw: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lies...
All the questions you put out there, she clear answered them in the video.
But lack of data exposed you.
You're not bright
Dumbo!
tonyuny12:

Data I've used for a week you can't afford it mumu
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jalaw:
Lies...
You're not bright
Dumbo!

I'm not an emotional idiot like you are.... I'm not triggered by the foolishness of your emotions. Idiot
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jalaw:
Lies...
You're not bright
Dumbo!

I'm not an emotional idiot like you are.... I'm not triggered by the foolishness of your emotions. Idiot .

Mind you, sane indiduals saw meanings to my questions without being emotional.... But if you choose to remaind foolish and idiotic, then I'm sorry for you and those around you. Lowlife bigot
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Dougyclan: 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
tonyuny12:

But then was she supposed to be at work as at when she went for the rally? Did she take permission to be absent from work? Was she permitted if she actually requested for one? Those are questions that may help our judgement.
Oga na her off day be dat
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Not my business.obi still remain obedient
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Lugianostar(m): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
They are still Nigga fellas in these damn country that are still living with mundane continuity of these recycled thieves as they are so adamant to embrace a shining light!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dougyclan:
Oga na her off day be dat

Thanks... And I've responded likewise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal Drags Down Petrol Consumption By 28% / APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.