Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt (37642 Views)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Mattwillz: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Good for her.

Why She go support an IGBO Man, when Nigerians have sworn never to allow any IGBO rule this our beautiful Country?

She is lucky, our Police didn't arrest her, after her sack. Stupid Ashawo Girl grin
e pain Am..She don get work o..
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Jalaw: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2022
You're not emotional but you type a full length epistle.
Go and make money to buy data.
Do away with Opera free data.
Mugu.
tonyuny12:

I'm not an emotional idiot like you are.... I'm not triggered by the foolishness of your emotions. Idiot .

Mind you, sane indiduals saw meanings to my questions without being emotional.... But if you choose to remaind foolish and idiotic, then I'm sorry for you and those around you. Lowlife bigot
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2022
Jalaw:
Mugu.

Who is this fool of a pig?
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2022
Jalaw:
Mugu.

Do you have to make your foolishness an advert on social media? Like I told you, those who have sanity in them have read my quotes, liked, responded without being brain dead like you.

Well, I just blame whoever released you from your cage. Better get a space and hawk your foolishness. If you ever quote me, then you will only be confirming how stupid and dumb you are.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Jalaw: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
You're really pained. Lol
I understand your frustration
tonyuny12:

Do you have to make your foolishness an advert on social media? Like I told you, those who have sanity in them have read my quotes, liked, responded without being brain dead like you.

Well, I just blame whoever released you from your cage. Better get a space and hawk your foolishness. If you ever quote me, then you will only be confirming how stupid and dumb you are.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Jalaw:
You're really pained. Lol
I understand your frustration

Another fool identified
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Jalaw: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lol.
I pity you, send my your number Lemme send you money for data
tonyuny12:

Another fool identified
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Jalaw:
Lol.
I pity you, send my your number Lemme send you money for data

Fool rest... Go get something for those around you with it. You don't send money where it is not needed.. members of your immediate family needs it abi your money na audio or ritual?

Empty barrel
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Jalaw: 7:53am On Sep 04, 2022
What is ritual?
Sick African mentality
Let me leave you
tonyuny12:

Fool rest... Go get something for those around you with it. You don't send money where it is not needed.. members of your immediate family needs it abi your money na audio or ritual?

Empty barrel
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jalaw:
What is ritual?
Sick African mentality
Let me leave you

No don't leave me and you will have reasons to regret engaging me and sound stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late / Buhari’s New Cabinet By Zayyad Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.