Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,416 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women (6528 Views)

He Is Sexually Attracted To Pregnant Women / Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women / Beautiful Pregnant Women(with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by VoodooDoll(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2011
It is a sensible law.

Other countries have similar laws which are anchored around non-payment of child maintenance and child support.

The law would be hard to enforce in Nigeria sha, oh.  Plus a "vengeful" woman can make men pay dearly with this law.  

What if it is the woman that "abandons" the man, what then?
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by MrsChima(f): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2011
America have a law that prosecute men from not paying child support or being financially responsible.

The problem is WOMEN WHO are having sex all nilly willy not knowing the guy first REAL name in order for Child Support Enforcement agency to capture him and make him pay.

Nigeria is slowly becoming "Westernized" as you mofos call it.
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by Tunmi(f): 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2011
Princek12:

after the law is born, the law presumably no longer applies, for the woman is no longer pregnant.

even if the law applied, you can't force a man to be with a woman he does not want to be with.

you may only require him to care for his baby after DNA test has established paternity, unless the man voluntarily obligates himself to take care of a child he did not father

bottom line, the person who drafted the law is a moorron. And for Fash to sign such a bill into law, has lost some points in my book. I hope it is not true.

I'd rather the law mandate child support from the father of the child to go to the welfare of the child via the mother. Rather than sign a bill that infringes on a person's freedom, and puts the responsibility solely on the guy, I'd rather the legislative body in Lagos create a bill that creates a division, under health, for pregnant women abandoned or not. Hmm that would have to be a government sponsored operation. That'd be convenient if healthcare did not pose a problem. Abandoned women are not the only ones in need of support, there are poor women and several many others.
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by agitator: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2011
I know guys who pay child support in Nigeria, in fact some are deducted at source (income for working class)
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by Sike(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2011
Na wu be badt guyz
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by babaowo: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2011
na wha oooo! May be some ppl had pregnated legislators daughters,and ran away with it,cos why is this law now?can government sponsor D.N.A. Test?
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by tlops(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
why are you people complaining, the law did not say you have to marry the girl, but that you must be responsible for the cost or other things associated with the pregnancy. Its being practiced in developed world, every pregnancy is registered to the man (who is responsible ) according to the woman (except in special cases like violation or carelessness) until proven otherwise.

its a good move to protect women and babies too perhaps.
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by zoogy2007: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
No comment until I see the link to this post shocked
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by tpia5: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2011
Easy to have s.ex, not easy to raise children.
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2011
Is this law the same as child support law?

If not, I'm not in support. Some women actually dont want anything to do with the father of their baby, unless its financial support.
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by Princek12(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2011
reading comprehension is apparently a disease that has brought Nigeria to its knees, as evidenced by the comments on this thread.

topic says Fashola signs a law against abandoning pregnant women

people here have interpreted it to mean that it is a law requiring men to pay child support.

Oh how I weep for my country
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2011
Princek12:

reading comprehension is apparently a disease that has brought Nigeria to its knees, as evidenced by the comments on this thread.

topic says Fashola signs a law against abandoning pregnant women

people here have interpreted it to mean that it is a law requiring men to pay child support.

Oh how I weep for my country

Obviously, you cannot read. Teacher teaching himself nonsense.

I asked if it was the same thing. . . .even though child support is supposed to provide for the child after birth, some court still expect men to financially provide for the woman during the period of pregnancy. i.e hospital bills.

What is the point of Fashola's law if men dont provide financial support for the mother of their soon to be born babies? So men suppose to just siddon and stare at belle?

Continue weeping, what else can you do? When you're done weeping, fix your mascara.
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by i1: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2011
sorry to say. it se4ems like an SAN has just made a mistake,
what crime is it if a man decides he doesnt want to be with a woman nko? what crime is it?. also the constitution provides for freedom of expression and all. also the child rights act(an act is stronger than a law) provides that the care of a child should be based on the income of the parties. finally if you want to arrest an absconding father you must prove that he is the father beyond reasonable doubt, who will pay for all the d.n.a tests? no me ooh.
ps. i am a taxpayer.
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by Princek12(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Obviously, you cannot read. Teacher teaching himself nonsense.

I asked if it was the same thing. . . .even though child support is supposed to provide for the child after birth, some court still expect men to financially provide for the woman during the period of pregnancy. i.e hospital bills.

What is the point of Fashola's law if men dont provide financial support for the mother of their soon to be born babies? So men suppose to just siddon and stare at belle?

Continue weeping, what else can you do? When you're done weeping, fix your mascara.

which court expect men to provide financial support for a woman during pregnancy?

Educate me

How can you require a man to provide financial support to a pregnant woman who may not be carrying his baby?

Educate me

How will you guard against frivolous claims levied against men who did not impregnate the pregnant claimant?

Educate me

I did not say that the point of the law was not to provide financial support for the mother during her pregnancy. In fact, I said that it is the point of the law, but that it is a silly point.

I said that people here have interpreted it to mean that the man should provide child support.

even as to a father who claims the pregnancy, the law punishes abandonment of the pregnant woman, not failure to pay hospital bills or provide financial support.

If reading comprehension is your issue, go back to a competent school
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2011
i.:

sorry to say. it se4ems like an SAN has just made a mistake,
what crime is it if a man decides he doesnt want to be with a woman nko? what crime is it?. also the constitution provides for freedom of expression and all. also the child rights act(an act is stronger than a law) provides that the care of a child should be based on the income of the parties. finally if you want to arrest an absconding father you must prove that he is the father beyond reasonable doubt,  who will pay for all the d.n.a tests? no me ooh.
ps. i am a taxpayer.
That's why I prefer a child support system.

Everybody has a right, an alienable right of freedom. This law will be declining them their freedom and right to choose who they want to spend their life with.

Some women will mischievously get themselves pregnant, while some men may do the same to the chic. Esp those jealous type chics who wants to punish their female rivals.
Let Fashola pass a law that forces men to help with financial support of the baby instead.
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by enyhss(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2011
Come on Governor BRF. Really?
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by MMM2(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2011
condom pls angry
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2011
Princek12:

which court expect men to provide financial support for a woman during pregnancy?

Educate me

How can you require a man to provide financial support to a pregnant woman who may not be carrying his baby?

Educate me

How will you guard against frivolous claims levied against men who did not impregnate the pregnant claimant?

Educate me

I did not say that the point of the law was not to provide financial support for the mother during her pregnancy. In fact, I said that it is the point of the law, but that it is a silly point.

I said that people here have interpreted it to mean that the man should provide child support.

even as to a father who claims the pregnancy, the law punishes abandonment of the pregnant woman, not failure to pay hospital bills or provide financial support.

If reading comprehension is your issue, go back to a competent school

All these ones na excuse.
You never heard of Amniocentesis test or Chorionic Villus Sampling? An Amniocentesis test allows medical experts and physicians to withdraw DNA from the amniotic sac before an actual birth occurs.  So a man CAN know if it's his baby or not. The only problem is the cost of the test and if such technology exists in Nigeria.

And that's where the law needs modification. and someone should define the field of "abandonment" pertaining to this law.
If a man is tested to be the father of said baby, any medical bills that pertains to the baby and mother of the baby should be shared between the man and woman involved. You decide to get a woman pregnant, then be ready to deal with anything that comes with it.

[b]In the United States, there is a strong public policy interest in making sure that both parents support a child. [/b]This means that rigidly enforced child support laws are in place in all 50 states. Parents generally cannot waive a child's right to child support, and parents who are ordered to pay support but do not do so can face a host of enforcement actions and penalties including the loss of their driver’s license or garnishment of their wages. Support determinations are made by looking at factors such as the income of the parents, the responsibilities of the parents, the number of children and the needs of those children. Each state has slightly different laws and calculations, including the Income Shares model, the Percentage of Income model, and the Melson Formula model.

The same country that prevents the abortion of a baby past a specific periods views them as a living creation. The last time I checked, such living breathing organism in the womb of a human is a child. If the child, while in the womb of it's mother, needs financial support, then the law should enforce men to provide support. That is, if amniocentesis test proves he's the father of the baby.
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by talk2ky: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2011
that is good but guys gonna suffer for it, anyway it's time to eradicate corruption from Nigeria smiley
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by Princek12(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You never heard of Amniocentesis test? An Amniocentesis test allows medical experts and physicians to withdraw DNA from the amniotic sac before an actual birth occurs.  So a man CAN know if it's his baby or not. The only problem is the cost of the test and if such technology exists in Nigeria.

Aminocentesis test would not solve the problem as a practical matter because it causes a high risk of miscarriage and is extremely dangerous, it can be done only in the second trimester, and it is extremely expensive. That would not solve the problem in the matter at hand. There are other tests that can be used to determine paternity during pregnancy, and they are very expensive. I don't even think that technology exists in Nigeria. Abi will you want them to use taxpayer money to solve the many frivolous claims that may be levied against innocent men?

Ileke-IdI:

And that's where the law needs modification. and someone should define the field of "abandonment" pertaining to this law.
If a man is tested to be the father of said baby, any medical bills that pertains to the baby and mother of the baby should be shared between the man and woman involved. You decide to get a woman pregnant, then be ready to deal with anything that comes with it.

the law needs no modification; it should be repealed with immediate effect. No doubt the law has good intentions, but it punishes desertion of the woman. It is not clear whether a man who deserts a woman but still pays the medical bills incident to prenatal care will still be held to be in violation of law.

Ileke-IdI:

[b]In the United States, there is a strong public policy interest in making sure that both parents support a child. [/b]This means that rigidly enforced child support laws are in place in all 50 states. Parents generally cannot waive a child's right to child support, and parents who are ordered to pay support but do not do so can face a host of enforcement actions and penalties including the loss of their driver’s license or garnishment of their wages. Support determinations are made by looking at factors such as the income of the parents, the responsibilities of the parents, the number of children and the needs of those children. Each state has slightly different laws and calculations, including the Income Shares model, the Percentage of Income model, and the Melson Formula model.

The same country that prevents the abortion of a baby past a specific periods views them as a living creation. The last time I checked, such living breathing organism in the womb of a human is a child. If the child, while in the womb of it's mother, needs financial support, then the law should enforce men to provide support. That is, if amniocentesis test proves he's the father of the baby.

No one is not saying the man should not support a child he fathered; you are missing the point. When the child is born, a DNA test is cheaper and readily available and can prove paternity. At that time, the man should support the child. In addition, the woman may sue for contribution to defray the costs she paid for prenatal care. The issue is whether the man should be punished for deserting a pregnant woman. That amniocentesis test is too expensive and dangerous.

If there is a safer, alternate test that can be used to prove paternity during pregnancy, which I think there is, then i am up for it. But those tests are usually very expensive.
Also it is not clear whether a father who provides financial support but still "deserts" the woman will be held to be in violation of the law.
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by lawyer(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2011
Silly law in my own opinion. angry What about pregnancy entrapment? A girl sees a guy she likes within 2 weeks of dating she gets her self pregnant either by piercing the condom secretly, claiming she is on her period whilst she is not on her period  or in the heat of the moment demand that she hates condoms but she is safe or the condom bursts and she refuses to take her anti pregnancy pills or lies she is using a female condom but alters it that ends up leading to an escape of semen, what in this instant should a guy do? Accept an unwanted pregnancy obtained through deciet, entrapment or falsehood?

Most of the girls that do these things are the ones that think they have seen a single well to do guy that they think can take care of them financially and they do everything to hook the guy emotionally via a pregnancy or baby hoping the guy will be sympathetic to accept the child. Alot of guys have experienced these issues and have been left devasted because of this. Sex is consensual amongst adults whether married or single and having a baby when it isnt planned shouldnt be taken lightly and such burden should not befall both parties.

The other scenario is what if a woman gets preganant and she doesnt want to have the baby with the man? She has the option of not either telling him and aborting the baby secretly or still telling the man and aborting the baby because she thinks she is not ready. What remedy does the guy have? Absolutely none because its her body. She can choose to or not to get pregnant and the man is helpless. So to me its a very bad law if it ever exists and will be repealed once the powers that be feel the heat of this repugnant law and i can assure you the number of family law cases will triple with respect to this matter. Adults will be adults and will continue to have sex but if the man isnt responsible enough to use a condom why cant the woman be responsible too to take her contraceptive pill or use her female condom?

So if a man gets an Ashawo pregnant after she has slept with 6 guys that night, he should accept the baby after it was discovered that out of the 6 guys he was the unfortunate one that got her preganant? undecided SMH Daft law!
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2011
Aminocentesis test would not solve the problem as a practical matter because it causes a high risk of miscarriage and is extremely dangerous, it can be done only in the second trimester, and it is extremely expensive. That would not solve the problem in the matter at hand. Abi will you want them to use taxpayer money to solve the many frivolous claims that may be levied against innocent men?

Which problems are you looking at? If it's to clear the doubt on the parental facts, Amniocentesis will solve that. yes, it comes with a problem, but Amnio is not the only prenatal test, you know. If you're so concern about your contribution to the pregnancy, then do the test, if not, shut up and support the mother of your baby.

the law needs no modification; it should be repealed with immediate effect. No doubt the law has good intentions, but it punishes desertion of the woman. It is not clear whether a man who deserts a woman but still pays the medical bills incident to prenatal care will still be held to be in violation of law.

The jury is still out on this, esp since it's just a matter opinion. Because you see, I too can say "the law NEEDS modification".
Why are you on the medical bills, I only gave that as an example to the different types of support a pregnant woman would need. And yes, medical bills is one of it. Esp if there might be complications such as a family history of abnormalities. The finance for amniotic test to test for the baby's condition should be shared between the mother and father to be.

No one is not saying the man should not support a child he fathered; you are missing the point. When the child is born, a DNA test is cheaper and readily available and can prove paternity. At that time, the man should support the child. In addition, the woman may sue for contribution to defray the costs she paid for prenatal care. The issue is whether the man should be punished for deserting a pregnant woman. That amniocentesis test is too expensive and dangerous.

Exactly. If the child needs support before the actual birth, then the man should also help. no?
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by odumchi: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2011
Where's Eko Ile? grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by lastpage: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2011
I will NOT pass judgement on this law but l will EXAMINE IT properly!

For avoidance of doubt, Law says: Jail a man who IMPREGNATES AND DESERTS A WOMAN!

Thus, we have to go through a few steps, before the guy actually end-up in jail:

1.) Prove that he actually impregnated the woman. HOW?

DNA test would only work after the child is born (or near term of birth) thus, if the guys says, l do not own that pregnancy, NOTHING the law (as it is) can do to the guy!

2.) By the time child is born, it is now "A CHILD" and since this law is about jailing one who impregnates and abandon a PREGNANT WOMAN, the woman is no longer PREGNANT and the guy cannot be jailed! Again, a second "failure point"!.

3.) Desertion: Not "staying with someone"! Now, if the guy does not even have a house, how will he stay with the woman (in her fathers house?).
What if the guy says "pack into my room and stay with me all day" but does not provide money or food (maybe you open your legs for a jobless man, and they are the ones that have the time to "knackson woman pass" grin ), as far as "desertion" is concerned, he has NOT deserted her and therefore cannot be jailed but what he has not done is "Provide for her financially" which is not what the law is addressing! Again, the guy walks free!

The only issue (which is how it is done in climates where people "think before signing any bill into law"wink, is that the man should "support his child" financially! You cant even force him to "associate with the Child", talk less of the mother! It could have been just a "one-night" fling!
And how can he support a non-existent child, if you dont make this law kick-in after birth?
There is a whole world of difference between a "foetus" and a "child"! Its called nine-months! wink

Thus, can we say this law is well-thought out (lets think straight and remove the emotions + sentiments)? What is the purpose of having a law that is DoD (Dead on Arrival) since you cant enforce it, legally!

Some have said the law is for "Moral responsibility on the part of men!"
Now this is very ignorant! First, if a man brings his pants down and produce that dangerous flesh, must you also bring your own pant down too? (Aside a situation of "violation" which is criminal, and different)

Again, is it not even more stewpid (apologies) on the part of a woman, in this 21st century, to engage in unprotected sex and if that is not criminal enough, TO NOW CARRY THE "UNWANTED" PREGNANCY!

If a man has rejected a pregnancy, what kind of love do you even think that kind of child, if brought to this wicked world, will have in future?

I am fully for the right of women to "choose" when they want to be pregnant or whether to carry a pregnancy, anytime!
I am not for some silly law that we all know is full of loopholes and cannot be "legally enforced" in court.

Teach women how to not only close their legs lipsrsealed but also how to open it without carrying any excess baggage! Spend the money that would otherwise be wasted on doing DNA test, on educating some of these women! If every time of "education and awareness" fails, TEACH them how not to bring an unwanted child to this world!

I would hate to be one of those kind of children, and Thank God l wasn't! I for commit die, walahi! wink grin

BTW: Even in advance countries, the financial support is conditioned on "affordability and income"! If the man is jobless and does not earn any income, you're on your own! But we must also understand that those countries provide a form of "Social Welfare payments" to the unemployed!

I hope Fashola can "copy that also" or is it only the "bad things or those that earn more money for government purse", that our govt like to copy from abroad?
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by Sagamite(m): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You never heard of Amniocentesis test or Chorionic Villus Sampling? An Amniocentesis test allows medical experts and physicians to withdraw DNA from the amniotic sac before an actual birth occurs.  So a man CAN know if it's his baby or not. The only problem is the cost of the test and if such technology exists in Nigeria.

So the state will be wasting limited public funds to do all this because some woman has no sense in selecting the right man or using contraception?

Puhlease!

If you can not use contraception and you are the one to be left with the burden, bloody close the legs till marriage.

The only sense I see in this law is that it will help drastically to slow the moronically booming Nigerian birth rate and reduce child suffering.
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by deniyor: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2011
This law is wrong and misguided on every level.
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2011
@lawyer, if you don't want to get a woman pregnant, then don't fu*k her! isn't that simple? wether she wants to trap you or she is an ashawo or whatever, if you don't shine her congo, she won't get pregnant. or do you 2face wanted all the kids he has? but he can't deny having had sex with those women, can he?

@ prince, help me out here, since you claim to have a better understanding of this than us all. to you, does abandonment as this law uses it mean failure to marry the said woman or failure to provide financial and otherwise support without being forced into any kind of personal relationship with the lady in question. your answer could clarify issues here a bit.nswer could clarify issues here a bit.
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by ak47mann(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2011
Nigerian police will be hit hard,all those young girls in prison most of them get pregnant by the police and breed future criminals that means a lot of police go enter jail undecided and for guys wey dey here una no una self just dey phuck all these young young girls lying to them  dey use i go marry to enjoy different Toto time up for you guys angry look at mercy Jonson that one na i go marry the guy take dey enjoy that big yarsh,now casala don burst her eye don open  shocked lesson for Nigerian women stop getting desperate for marry especially Independent women, na so all this UGLY men go dey phuck una toto dey go.wetin concern me self tongue
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by kosoro: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2011
What a dumb bill! A dumb way of going about it. Why not simply institute child support guildlines and sanction parents (i mean man and woman) who don't pay just like it's done in other countries. Why is the focus on "pregnant woman" and not on the child? I addition, how do you enforce this if the man moves to another state - outside lagos jurisdiction? Dumb!
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by Mobinga: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2011
fm7070:

Should he have signed a bill for people killed by natural disaster? I wonder where people like you have their senses when responding to issues.

Well done jare Oga Gomina, good move. Let the awareness begin!!

Would you shut the phuck up.

What sort of silly post is this? What has he done in the past 4 years? People die when rain falls in Lagos because of his lacklustre performance in the past 4 years, your calling it a natural disaster?
He passes an irrelevant law and asinine brats like you hail him and write silly poo like " Well done jare Oga Gomina, good move. Let the awareness begin!! " I don't blame you, like other Nigerians you've never experienced good leadership.

No it is not a natural disaster, it's rain fall that leaves the entire metropolis crippled and 10 + people dead! .  Better reason before you respond.

Arsehole.
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by Princek12(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Which problems are you looking at? If it's to clear the doubt on the parental facts, Amniocentesis will solve that. yes, it comes with a problem, but Amnio is not the only prenatal test, you know. If you're so concern about your contribution to the pregnancy, then do the test, if not, shut up and support the mother of your baby.

The jury is still out on this, esp since it's just a matter opinion. Because you see, I too can say "the law NEEDS modification".
Why are you on the medical bills, I only gave that as an example to the different types of support a pregnant woman would need. And yes, medical bills is one of it. Esp if there might be complications such as a family history of abnormalities. The finance for amniotic test to test for the baby's condition should be shared between the mother and father to be.

Exactly. If the child needs support before the actual birth, then the man should also help. no?

If medical bills is one of it, what are the others? So the law should force the man to take the pregnant woman to her hospital visits?

And if either party cannot afford to pay for the expensive DNA test?

Bottom line is that you have assumed facts that the law did not address and come to your unsubstantiated conclusion. You have concluded that forcing the law is meant to provide support for the child, not the woman.
Re: Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women by femmy2010(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2011
This is great.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Crazy Things That Happen In Every Girls Hostel / Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) / Is this sexual harrasment? Woman Sitting On Man's preeq ( Pic&Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.