Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities (10368 Views)

Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation / NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections / NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by sammirano: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2022
Hopeba:
See let me tell you guys.if next year's election is rigged in favour of APC or pdp.. we would burn this country down... iam telling you the fact.happy New month

You type will end up in kirikiri maximum solitary. You think Nigeria is a mud and abandoned region like south east. You life will just be over in a second. I implore you to try it, cos obi won't come third, mark me

2 Likes

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Cuntface: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2022
Princeton92:
Hmmmmm...
For a moment I think we need a teach OR lecturer as a President for once let's see something, because these are the people that help mould the world so let's see their style of ruling MAYBE!

Okezie ikpeazu was a lecturer before he became governor of abia state.
And I'll categorically tell you that okezie is the worst and the most useless governor to ever grace that seat

2 Likes

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by rollywise(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Praxis758:
Workers’ union in Nigeria have overtaken thunder in striking. That’s why thunder no longer strike like before.

Let this Obi win and he’ll realize that governance is beyond statistics and comparisons.

Is that why all government are failing
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Timoleon(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Yaradua was. GEJ too.
Princeton92:
Hmmmmm...
For a moment I think we need a teach OR lecturer as a President for once let's see something, because these are the people that help mould the world so let's see their style of ruling MAYBE!

2 Likes

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by rollywise(m): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2022
dante0147:

That's why I tell people this man doesn't have the experience.... To even to make matters worse with the current situation the county is in right now I don't think this guy can do shit my fear is he will end up like Buhari too...

So Tinubu and Atiku will do better right
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by dante0147: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2022
Kingxb:
[ u are either funny or confuse ,u can pay senators ,,pay for ranch to be build in ur state for cow,u cant meet assu demand ,that is not even up to what other country gave to Thier educational sector ,,u prefare APC that has finish this country to continue in this same movement nawaoo ,,,May GOD help us all [color=#006600][/color]quote author=dante0147 post=116242101]

That's why I tell people this man doesn't have the experience.... To even to make matters worse with the current situation the county is in right now I don't think this guy can do shit my fear is he will end up like Buhari too...

I and my entire Household will Vote for H.E Atiku Abubakar because our future is assured! He is the only candidate that has proffered solutions to the current situation plaguing this country !!!!
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Timoleon(m): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2022
It baffles me when youths are clamoring for a paradigm shift and are still campaigning for Obi or Atiku or Tinubu. Some will say we want a shift from pdp and Apc forgetting that as recent as early 2022, Peter Obi was a card carrying member of PdP. He was a vice presidential candidate there and even more baffling for the majority of 2018 and part of 2019 campaigned throughout the country that Atiku was the best man for the presidency.
The revolution is not yet upon us really. 2023 is not the year. We are still recycling the same greedy people who left this country crippled. I am not optimistic about any of the contenders as it is.
omooba969:

Nigeria needs a paradigm shift coz Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku are part of the establishment. With these people, nothing is ever going to change in Nigeria.

If any of these 3 mentioned above becomes the president next year, remember to quote this comment in 2027 - may the good God keep you and I beyond 2027. Amin smiley

4 Likes

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by dogmart(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2022
Hollyharjii:
When you want to destroy a country, the only thing you should do is just to destroy the educational system.

Year 2022 in Nigeria is for FG & ASUU whilst other countries keep commissioning laudable project that bring forth development to their nation

Nigeria I hail thee

The universities isnt the entirety of the educational system. The primary education is infact the most important form of education.

What is the state of your primary education today? Moribund! The privates have taken over.
Dont let anyone decieve you.

ASUU is only fighting for its pocket.
If government fail to fund universities as they have done the primary and secondary, heaven will not fall

2 Likes

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2022
Praxis758:
Workers’ union in Nigeria have overtaken thunder in striking. That’s why thunder no longer strike like before.

Let this Obi win and he’ll realize that governance is beyond statistics and comparisons.

Yes it is. But governance is not incompetence. APC needs to kicked out.
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Prolific007(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2022
dante0147:

So who do you think would savage the situation we're in? If you think it will be Tinubu or Atiku then you're living in delusion
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by CaptainAyub: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2022
dante0147:

As for me and my entire house hold we will vote H.E Atiku Abubakar because he has proffered solutions to the current situation we are facing in this country! The other is shouting emilokan and the other one who is coming to obliterate the whole the country is shouting go and verify and using calculator to calculate what I don't even understand
Mtchwwwwwww
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Princeton92(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Timoleon:
Yaradua was. GEJ too.

Yea I know that but their reign was short-lived and I don't count that.... Sadly!!!
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Princeton92(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Ineedhustle247:

GEJ was a lecturer
He even went back to his job after his tenure

Yes.... Very sad that his tenure was short-lived so I cannot count that
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Eriokanmi: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2022
dante0147:

End up like Buhari, how?

He's not being bankrolled by anyone
He has no godfather
He doesn't belong to their clique
He owns no disco or Genco
Whatever step he takes, policy he formulates, that will be it

If he steps on toes, atę gbe ni because he doesn't have friends who made wealth through politics or acquiring public assets.
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Timoleon(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2022
GEJ was president for 5years+ that doesn’t count?
Princeton92:

Yea I know that but their reign was short-lived and I don't count that.... Sadly!!!
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by twelvet9th: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2022
Hopeba:
See let me tell you guys.if next year's election is rigged in favour of APC or pdp.. we would burn this country down... iam telling you the fact.happy New month
You don't have sense at all.
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2022
twelvet9th:
You don't have sense at all.
Agbado
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by deborahayobami7: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2022
Caused by AGBADO PEOPLES CONGRESSCaused by AGBADO PEOPLES CONGRESS...
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by effort1: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2022
Praxis758:

Statistics and comparison shows an understanding of the problem, which is a good start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Indispensable85(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2022
inteli:

https://punchng-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/punchng.com/indefinite-strike-peter-obi-laments-varsity-closure/?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&amp&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#aoh=16619899840880&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fpunchng.com%2Findefinite-strike-peter-obi-laments-varsity-closure%2F

Under Obi doctors and Anambra state university lecturers were on strike for several months. Bloody hypocrite! Obi can only deceive the kids that don't know history not people like us that witness his tenure as Anambra state governor.
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Morphinne: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2022
Timoleon:
It baffles me when youths are clamoring for a paradigm shift and are still campaigning for Obi or Atiku or Tinubu. Some will say we want a shift from pdp and Apc forgetting that as recent as early 2022, Peter Obi was a card carrying member of PdP. He was a vice presidential candidate there and even more baffling for the majority of 2018 and part of 2019 campaigned throughout the country that Atiku was the best man for the presidency.
The revolution is not yet upon us really. 2023 is not the year. We are still recycling the same greedy people who left this country crippled. I am not optimistic about any of the contenders as it is.
God bless you for this piece. These are the reactions one would naturally expect from every sensible Nigerian youth as far as this coming election is concerned. One would expect that the youths would revolt against these selfish politicians and stand solidly as one behind someone who is one of us (Omoyele Sowore and that SDP presidential candidate) Though I’m not saying I’m 100% sure they would do things differently if they eventually win the elections but at least, giving them massive support would send a clear message and warning to the political elites that the youths are a very important component of this society and that their influence can’t be overlooked. But here we have some deluded youths (criminals from the eastern region and a sizable number of their foolish counterparts in the southwest) now drumming support for this same Peter Obi who has been a part and parcel of the evil bedeviling this ailing country. You would notice that I left out the other two contestants, that’s because I find this particular mf‘s pretentious behavior very nauseating. See him condemning what he’s also guilty of. Health workers were on Industrial action for over one year while this idiot was in power and he still has the gut to condemn this ongoing ASUU strike but I don’t blame him anyway, he must have been thinking that everybody thinks like a typical Biafra man who can’t independently think on his own.
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by kmaster007: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2022
Make dem no com for you
dante0147:

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Mikyle: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Princeton92:
Hmmmmm...

Jonathan was an educated leader but yet was not able to resolve ASUU's problem.
I think it's just prayer they need.
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Miles300: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Its easy to make statement when u are not in power until u enter there and see its a different reality.... I have no candidate at the moment but then too much expectation on a individual can lead to disaster... Same thing every when caught the Buhari trend and shouting sai baba wetin happen today..
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Investor2022: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Then who can? Is it the same set of people we had before?
dante0147:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE / What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? / Lagos Bye-election: PDP To Pay Voters N5,000 Each -APC Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.